Cadillac Owners Forum banner
22K views 280 replies 59 participants last post by  CTS-VPaco 
#1 ·
Okay. Let's get some HIGH RESOLUTION pictures of your Cadillac posted. If you need to host it elsewhere because it's so damned big, than please do so. Somebody may want to suggest image hosting services - and I'll copy the links into this first post..

ANYHOW. We will have a vote and 12 Cadillacs will make it into this year's calendar... Calendars will cost $20.00 each.. We will also be picking from two different layouts - one huge image or one big image with 2 small images.

We'll have a text area for modifications as well...

Vote on a layout for the calendar here: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forum...007-cadillac-owners-calendar-layout-vote.html

Image hosting suggestions:
Free Image and Video Hosting - Photo Image Hosting Site : Photobucket.com

#7 ·
So, should I post the pics here, or just make a new folder in photobucket, and post the link here?

#9 ·
You can either post the pictures here (if they don't exceed the size limitations) or link to PhotoBucket images..

Any resolution is fine. I can scale them down to whatever size they need to be. However, I can't increase the resolution if they're too low...

#11 ·
I think I want to get some new pics with a better background, is there a deadline for when I can post them?

#19 ·
There's no deadline yet. We haven't even voted on a layout yet. I'll get a post together giving a good idea what layouts we can choose from. There will probably only be one or two anyway. Still, I think it's going to be difficult to get people in on this. So, I really can't say when the deadline will be.

And yes, I do hope somebody submits a Fleetwood Brougham! :)

#14 ·
Unfortunately I don't have a car that's ready for such an honor. Maybe next year. But I will say it's nice to own your own web server at times like this.

I'll put some up and post a link but I don't deserve anything with all the nice customs out there.

I do want a calendar though

#17 ·
Yeah I have one but the pictures suck. maybe I'll give the car a bath if it ever stops raining and get some good shots.

#26 ·
Did you all see the 88 Voyage in my FWB folder? I guess that's the prototype that became the FWB that we all know and love.

#28 ·
Weeeeee!!!

I just bought a new digital camera today... a Cannon Powershot SD700is, but I won't have the sled back from the dealership till this weekend hopefully. I blew a high pressure power steering hose, what a mess.. plus getting a new Night Vision camera under warranty ;) among other little things.

If I wasn't pumped to get some cool shots before, now i am really pumped!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.