: Anyone ever follow you to tell you off?

Poopie D
02-23-07, 02:34 PM
Walking in to work today, some very brave lady, pulled up next to me and started yelling at me about my driving!

Her: "Would you drive like that in your neighboorhood?

Me: "What are you talking about?"

Her: "You are driving like a maniac, would you drive like that in your neighboorhood? It took me 5 minutes to catch up to you"

Me: "I was not driving like a maniac, this is my neighboorhood, and mind your own business please"

Her: "I am going to speak with your manager"

Me: "Why? He is not the manager of the road"

Her: " I am going to talk to him"

Me: "Well, you are already are talking to him...and he doesn't care!!!":thepan:

She then took off. I hate people like this. I was not driving like a maniac. I was speeding a bit, but it was on a 6 lane road with no traffic around. Anyone else have a similar experience?

lawfive
02-23-07, 02:40 PM
I've been idiot enough to follow somebody else a couple of times. Last time was when my kids were younger and some jackhole was running up and down the 25 mph street in front of my house at 50+ mph. I followed him home prepared to chew him out and maybe fight about it if he started something, but he got out of the car and immediately apologized. He started out seating the brakes on his '64 Comet, and sort of went all dragstrip without thinking.

We wound up being friends.

jnrandall
02-23-07, 02:44 PM
Something similar happened to me as well. I was speeding a bit (early in the morning on an empty parkway) and I see a flashing blue light behind me. I didn't recall seeing a trooper in the grass but I really wasn't looking for one early that morning. I pulled over and waited for the car to approach. It was a 1999 or 2000 Toyota Corolla wagon (or the like) with this older gent behind the wheel. He started complaining about how his car shook when I zoomed past him, blah blah blah. After a couple of seconds I realized that he was no authority (or threat), I said sorry and left. I still kick myself everytime I recount this story.

RunningOnEMT
02-23-07, 02:47 PM
i had some guy follow me to yell "Don't you EVER drive like that again, there are people with kids around" i was pushing my old GTI around some turns testing out the new coilovers. Well long story short he chased me around some REALLY windy mountainy roads at about 50 in his mid 90's explorer

my only response to him when he pounded on my window to yell at me was to reply

DONT YOU EVER DRIVE LIKE THAT WITH YOUR KIDS IN THE CAR AGAIN!

then i drove off

Poopie D
02-23-07, 02:51 PM
Something similar happened to me as well. I was speeding a bit (early in the morning on an empty parkway) and I see a flashing blue light behind me. I didn't recall seeing a trooper in the grass but I really wasn't looking for one early that morning. I pulled over and waited for the car to approach. It was a 1999 or 2000 Toyota Corolla wagon (or the like) with this older gent behind the wheel. He started complaining about how his car shook when I zoomed past him, blah blah blah. After a couple of seconds I realized that he was no authority (or threat), I said sorry and left. I still kick myself everytime I recount this story.

Should have grabbed his plate number and reported him for impersentaing a police officer. I wonder how many kids he was luring into his pedo-wagon with that blue light?!?

The Tony Show
02-23-07, 02:54 PM
Points for "Pedo-Wagon". :thumbsup:

The Tony Show
02-23-07, 02:57 PM
I was recently on a rural road with some "houses" (read:trailers) scattered along the side. I came booking around a corner in 2nd and floored it at the apex, and some old guy checking his mailbox (about a 1/4 mile away) leapt into the middle of the road and struck an Andre the Giant pose, as if daring me to hit him. I slowed to a crawl and went around him on the shoulder, all the while enduring his muffled diatribe though my closed windows.

turbojimmy
02-23-07, 02:57 PM
Yes - this happened to me in Sept of last year:

I was on my way home from a local street fair kind of thing. I had the whole family in the minivan. I was cruising along in the right lane for miles. I needed to exit left so about a mile before the split I started looking for a hole. Traffic in the left lane was tight, but there was a gap next to me. It was admittedly not a big gap, but enough to put my van into. I signaled and the woman in the left lane floored it to close the hole. As I'm changing lanes I notice this and say f*** it, if I don't take it I'm going to have to drive around half the county to get back home. She honks like a lunatic and gestures angrily. She's alone in a later model Mercury Sable.

I take the exit, so does she. I turn onto the mountain road that leads to my neighborhood. So does she. I turn into my neighborhood, so does she. Now it's not totally impossible that she lives in my 'hood but rather than take any chances I continued through the 'hood and across the mountain. She follows. I cut through another hood, drove around in circles and then headed back down the mountain road that we had previously come up. She follows. If I didn't have the family in the van I'd have led her to a dead end where things certainly would have gotten ugly. I live in a semi rural area and know where to go where there is zero chance of being seen or heard. But I did have the family with me so I kept driving - right to the local police station. She pulled in behind me. I parked right outside the barracks where the cops come and go. She blocks me in.

She calmly removed her sunglasses, exited the car and walked up to my window. I had all the windows down, exposing my kids, which in retrospect was not smart. The conversation goes like this (note that both her eyelids are twitching and she's speaking to me through clenched teeth):

Her: "What was that about back there?"
Me: (acting surprised): "What do you mean?"
Her: "You cutting me off - what was that about?"
Me: (I decided not to call her on her closing-the-gap) "I didn't see you, I'm sorry."
Her: (raising her voice) "Did you even look?! There's no blind spot on this thing!!! I was next to you for miles!!! Don't you look....(etc. and so on).

I stared at her for a few seconds and finally said "I don't know what to tell you, lady."

She was clearly exasperated and blurted out "I'm going to call the cops". I said "knock yourself out - we're already here". She looked around, and seemed surprised but says "I know that!". She then got into her car and left, but not after looking at my son and then back at me in a strange way. I really don't think she realized that she had followed me into the police barracks until I pointed it out.

I waited for her to get far away and then left the police station. I didn't call the police but I probably should have. She was definitely a psycho and I would have loved to see her explain to the cop what her intentions were by following me around for miles.

Jim

The Tony Show
02-23-07, 03:04 PM
I stared at her for a few seconds and finally said "I don't know what to tell you, lady."

Jim

That's great.

Poopie D
02-23-07, 03:05 PM
Points for "Pedo-Wagon". :thumbsup:

I am still laughing at that!!! That should be the title for the Toysnob thread!:crybaby:

Koooop
02-23-07, 03:09 PM
I passed a guy in my Meyers Manx on State Hwy 173 (on the unpaved section) WFO YEEHAW! SOB chased me for 45 minutes! LOL, like I need an excuse to drive like a crazy. Some time later the guy somehow found me on some obscure goat trail where I was sitting in the car with it idling (I needed to burn something :shhh: ), I see him draw a weapon (that looked like a pea shooter 22 hand gun) PANIC TIME :eek: so I stuffed the old VW in reverse and hauled ass into the forest backwards! I got out of there fast! Funny thing, I was armed to the teeth but who needs a shoot out.

He didn't want to tell me off, I think he wanted to knock me off. :thepan:

lawfive
02-23-07, 03:10 PM
Ugh, Southern California drivers are all about not letting people in ahead of them. Using your turn signal before changing lanes is their signal to speed up and close the gap. I usually see the safe gap, signal, and immediately start moving irrespective of what the person behind me in the target lane starts to do.

When I'm on the other side of the equation, I admit that I won't slow down and make room for someone who wants to move into my lane, but isn't making any effort to match my lane's speed. Anybody else with a turn signal, I'll let in. Mostly.

ahahnu
02-23-07, 03:10 PM
CVP, I think you need to chime in wit your driving, kids in the back, open container story. I def had people follow me or at the next light say something. I try not to really drive like an idiot any more (not saying you were) but enought to prompt someone to say something, or when I do, they are not catching me!

AmesCTS-V
02-23-07, 03:15 PM
Yes I had a guy chase me into Lowes because I went through a yellow light. He kept yelling about the way I drove "that car". I think he saw the car and decided I drove carelessly rather than actually seeing me drive badly.

Koooop
02-23-07, 03:18 PM
IMHO a turn signal is a warning, not a request.

If your signal is on I'll stay out of your way.

If you see the signal on my Eldorado you better get out of the way 'cuz 5,000lbs of Detriot Iron is moving over! You wouldn't want that pretty car to be a bumper sticker would you?

lawfive
02-23-07, 03:24 PM
IMHO a turn signal is a warning, not a request.

If your signal is on I'll stay out of your way.

If you see the signal on my Eldorado you better get out of the way 'cuz 5,000lbs of Detriot Iron is moving over! You wouldn't want that pretty car to be a bumper sticker would you?

And that's as it should be.

joshdctsv
02-23-07, 03:29 PM
Fishing in a small Arkansas river, seemingly the middle of nowhere. Off in the distance we hear some jack-hole WOT in a big ass bass boat (completely inappropriate for the river) coming our way. Comes flying around the corner sees us in our flat bottom in the middle of the river and cuts the engine just in time. Swerves around us (river is only like 100' wide at this point) but directly into the lines of a very old lady who was fishing off a pier in her back yard. This seemingly sweet old lady gets absolutely VICIOUS on his ass! WTF is he doing on this river in that boat, doesn't he know how to drive it, questions of his manhood, etc. The guy decides he's far enough away from her that he can rip back. Truckers would have been impressed. I'm with my dad who is torn between setting a good example for me and acting disgusted vs laughing his tail off at a truly priceless moment. Guy kindly apologizes to us, sends one last vulgarity her way and takes off up the river again. Gets about 100yds, bottoms out on the shoals and drops his propeller. As he floats back down river, she hops in her boat and floats down with him to continue the railing!! They continued on back down around the corner from which he had came, her hardly taking a breath between rants and insults, him not saying a word. If she died that night, it was with the biggest smile on her face she'd ever had.

You may own the road with a superior vehicle, but don't assume the inferiors you torment can't catch up eventually :D

Todd3544
02-23-07, 03:37 PM
I passed a off duty Detective on I-95 on my way back from Daytona in excess of 130. He proceeded to follow me for over 15 miles in his little GMC Jimmy, I can only imagine his little truck tryin to keep up. I pulled off the interstate into a gas station and here he comes about 5 minutes after I started pumping gas and screaming at me so much that every vein in his neck and forhead were sticking out of his blood red face. He grabbed his walkie talkie saying he was calling the local police, and he wanted my drivers license, I told him I didn't have one and appreciated his concern for my driving. He continued to yell at me saying I was a smart a** etc.. I put my gas pump back up, closed my gas lid, and drove off while he was still screaming. Never saw him again.

Wife_took_my_Cadi
02-23-07, 08:56 PM
In the Typhoon one night and some guy pulls up at a red light and starts yelling at me..........rant rant rant You need to slow down............ I tell me passenger to tell me when the light turns green. I look back at the bitching party and with a dumb look on my face start "Spooling" it up.
He says, "Do you always drive like a dumb ass?"
Me: "No, you should see what I did last week"
Him: "Your just a smart ass punk"
Me: (nodding with a big shit eatting grin)"YUP"
Him: (opening his door to get out) "I'm gonna........." light turned green and I was across the intersection before he could put his foot on the ground
:highfive:

1QUICKV
02-23-07, 10:06 PM
the key is to never let up off the gas until your in the clear =) and sure as shit make sure no body gets off the same exit as you!

Dennisscars
02-23-07, 10:23 PM
It took me 5 minutes to catch up to you"

Me .."shoulda bought a faster car...."

In the Typhoon one night ....." light turned green and I was across the intersection before he could put his foot on the ground
:highfive:

mmmm... brake torque Typhoon launch.... :2thumbs:

ahahnu
02-23-07, 11:05 PM
If you want to add cops... I had one guy yelling at me so bad one day he litterally had snot coming out of his nose and was shaking. I swear oon my car! It really wasn't funny, I got a couple of tickets, but the best was 90-40 on a road where only the V or something of the like could obtain. I was in my VR6 Jetta at the time.

Albertan
02-24-07, 02:02 AM
On the other side of things, I was in Portland last weekend. Drivers there are extremely courteous. Every time I signalled people just pulled back and made room. Even in traffic jams same thing. Then there is Las Vegas...10 years ago I had my old 82 motor home I got so I'd turn on the signal light AS I was changing lanes otherwise the gap would close. I looked at it as a sport then it was more fun.
Speaking of Vegas though, last summer I test drove a V exactly like mine and a STS-V at the GM drive promotion. Had all of GM hot cars and Hummers. (I can't recall the exact name) I guess it worked at least for one V!
Bruce

shortyii
02-24-07, 03:33 AM

I had a very similar incident when I and another car were zipping down the freeway. I had just gone around a pickup, doing about 70 in a 55, when I see two little flashing blue lights on his bumper. At that point I had to decide to either, see what was under the hood or see what he wanted. I decided to pull over to see what his issue was. It turned out he was a county sheriff. I didn't get a ticket, but did receive a lecture on driving.:eek:

CIWS
02-24-07, 08:16 AM
A couple of weeks ago I apparently pissed off some guy in a Mitsubishi Diamante V-RX. I guess he didn't appreciate I was driving faster than he was. He pulled up next to me at a light and flipped me a hard middle finger, I just started laughing and holding my hands in the air saying "what?" He tried to run down the road with me after the light changed and I would just punch the V and leave him, he would catch back up and started holding his index finger and thumb a few inches apart saying something, so I rolled down the window laughing and saying what ? He said "How's it feel to have a two inch dick ?" I hollered back, "it's true that I do, but at least I don't drive a POS mitsubishi" and then played with him a bit punching the accelerator for a couple of seconds and letting off so he could catch back up. Then I just nailed it and left him, after I got about 8 car lengths ahead of him he started slowing down and made a u-turn. It's not my fault that his V wasn't as quick as mine. :)

starfox86
02-24-07, 08:42 AM
BE CAREFUL, I was in a rush one night to get to a movie with the lady. I'm doing about 65 in a 45 with moderate traffic...the next morning I see I got a voicemail on my cell. It turns out that one of my bosses was in his truck i flew by with his wife and kids. He said "its 9:15 and I just saw you fly by like a bat outta hell, what the hell are you doing, you better watch it boy, I've got my kids in the car!" Luckly for me he wasn't the big boss because this guy was an ex-police officer and would have liked to see me get in trouble..after it happened I ended up buying him lunch one day and appologizing and saying i'll never drive like that again. :b

rlj5
02-24-07, 08:56 AM
I was coming of an Interstate in Indy one day in my company Dodge dually & as I came off there was a very long line of traffic at the light just a couple hundred feet from the merge. Seeing that there wasn't much chance to get in, the light changed green & I gave it hell to get ahead of the line & actually went onto the birm the last couple hundred feet to merge, But I was ahead of the line & didn't cut anyone off. So anyway when I got home I recieved a call on the company line from this lady that continued to inform me about how one of my employees had been driving like a maniac. I told her I would see to it that that employee was reprimanded severely & he might even be fired. There was no doubt from the truck discription, area & time that she was talking about me. That is kinda bad place for a merge & people always stop cause they can't get in & back up traffic all the way onto the interstate So what I did it a lot safer "At Least thats my excuse" And No I didn't fire me , but I made an old lady happy she had done her duty

turbojimmy
02-24-07, 08:59 AM
I passed a off duty Detective on I-95 on my way back from Daytona in excess of 130. He proceeded to follow me for over 15 miles in his little GMC Jimmy, I can only imagine his little truck tryin to keep up. I pulled off the interstate into a gas station and here he comes about 5 minutes after I started pumping gas and screaming at me so much that every vein in his neck and forhead were sticking out of his blood red face. He grabbed his walkie talkie saying he was calling the local police, and he wanted my drivers license, I told him I didn't have one and appreciated his concern for my driving. He continued to yell at me saying I was a smart a** etc.. I put my gas pump back up, closed my gas lid, and drove off while he was still screaming. Never saw him again.

I had a similar thing happen while driving my Typhoon. I was cruising along in the left lane at about 10 over the limit and this plain looking, green Cherokee comes flying up on my ass. Not in the mood for games, I pulled over to let him by. He changed lanes behind me and continued to ride ass. After a little while I said f'it and nailed the Typhoon. I'm not sure how fast I was going but I easily pinned him behind traffic and he was gone. I slowed back down to the limit and a few miles later he caught up. Then the lights behind the grill on the Cherokee lit up. Great. He had waited until I was in his jurisdiction (my home town) however I had committed no infractions in town. I immediately recognized him as the rent-a-cop from high school. He was a dick then and a bigger dick now since he became a 'real' cop. As a detective he made me wait for a regular patrol car to show up. He wrote me for a bunch of crap - speeding, carless, some other stuff. If the guy hadn't set me up like that I'd have taken my medicine like a man, but he instigated the whole thing. I explained the whole thing to my mom, who volunteers with the PD to counsel battered women, and the whole thing was dropped. I still had to go to court as a formality, but I was first up and the judge said 'Mr. S, the prosecutor has chosen not to pursue the charges against you. I cannot speculate as to why, but you're free to go'. It was all I could do not to thumb my nose at the detective in the back of the court room.

Jim

wildwhl
02-24-07, 10:02 AM
Yeah, this has happened to me once or twice. The beauty of Nevada, though, is the shovel in the trunk and the wide open spaces complimented by the 9 in my glovebox.

It doesn't hurt to fertilize the desert every now and then :shhh:

WW

CVP33
02-24-07, 10:15 AM
Only once, believe it or not. I was changing lanes in fairly heavy traffic in the V. There was plenty of room, blinker on, etc. but the jack-hole decided to speed up and block my lane change attempt, vs. keeping the gap. No problem, I downshift and merge in two car ahead. This seem to anger the Taho driver, who eventually ends up right behind me at the next intersection. I'm in the right lane and the light is red, so I come to a full stop. Most people never make a complete stop and have no idea what it feels or looks like. The guy in the Tahoe nearly hits me, because he's expecting me to "california stop". Again, even more angry and now even tighter on my bumper. Now obviously I can dust this lowly Tahoe at will, but I figure I'm not going to validate his actions by reacting. He follows me into a parking lot and begins his rant. Every swear word in the book, saying I was cutting off other drivers and claimed I tried to make him hit me, etc. I simply replied, sorry you're having such a bad day, hope it gets better for you. He then storms off, squealing tires through the fairly full parking lot. Funny when he was claiming to be the good driving police. :thumbsup:

SoSueMe
02-24-07, 10:33 AM
I had a similar experience.... I was driving through my neighborhood, at the posted speed limit when i roll up to a stop sign... outside there is this older guy standing in his yard and from about 10 feet away he yells, "Slow The F$@& Down!" I respond, "Sir, dont tell me how to drive and i wont tell you how to be fat and stupid." I proceed to pull away from the stop sign, and he jumps in his volvo station wagon to give chase... I of course keep traveling at the posted speed limit and just watch him in my rear view... when we hit a patch of traffic he gets out of his car and starts running up towards my car yelling all sorts of things... once he gets up to my car i have my badge and my gun in its holster on my lap... (FYI prosecutors in miami carry both.) Our encounter ended with him walking back to his car after a brief moment of uncomfortable silence.

tedcmiller
02-25-07, 09:06 PM
Most replies to this thread have been used by people to relate their personal experiences with other drivers (or sometimes pedestrians), and I could do the same many times over. But, the bottom line is that if you drive agressively you will attract the attention of some folks who seem to think it is their business (they haven't learned how to mind their own) to personally correct anyone who does something of which they don't approve. The ironic thing is that these people don't consider the possibility that they about to get in the face of a potential nut case with a .44 Magnum who just might make the old joke about being "dead right" come true. I, for one, would never approach a stranger with a complaint for that exact reason.

Jon
02-26-07, 03:34 AM
I've never met anyone that could keep up with me to tell me off.

I've chased down people, blocked a 2 lane road with my car sideways to bitch people out though.

I cannot tolerate people that do something stupid, then look at YOU as if YOU were the one that did something wrong.

4 way stop sign, my turn to go. I'm making a left turn. Stupid lady decided it was her turn, she was making a right, we were both turning into the same direction. It's a 2 lane road. She makes her right turn and cuts into the fast lane, which is the lane I'm turning into. I'm forced to take the opposite lane and floor it. I get in front of her, and she honks at me.. Well bitch, you ran the stop sign and then didn't stay in your lane. I blocked the road and let her have it for a good 2 minutes.

Less than a month ago, I'm driving my winter beater, a '96 Windstar. Going off a freeway offramp to see my g/f. I'm in the left lane, dumbass in a Corolla in the right lane merges into my lane right when I'm beside him. I hit the brake, horn, and swerve, and end up touching the raised curb. Traffic lights at the end of the offramp is red. I get outta my car, tire is fine, just scratched. Walk up to the poster child for abortion, bang on his window, he wouldnt open it. As I'm walking back to my car, I give his jap crap piece of shit a good kick in the rear bumper. Cold weather + plastic bumper + me in boots = big fvcking crack in the rear bumper.

If you do something stupid, and then honk at me for it, I WILL run you off the road. I've done it 4 times that I can remember where someone nearly killed me or my car, then proceeded to give me shit. I WILL swerve at you and try to do society a favour. I've been successful twice. Stayed in mine lane, gave the wheel a little jerk, they'll overreact and hit a curb or something.

Am I an ******* driver? Maybe. I let people in my lane if they signal. If they're driving like an ass and cut back and fourth without signaling, I will close up the gap.

Am I going in a little too far putting *******s into a curb? Maybe. But half the people that are on the streets aren't capable of handling a car. Most of them are so clueless they don't even KNOW they've almost killed someone, and then they have the nerve to honk or make gestures at you. Fvck them I say, stop wasting our air.

I always tell all my friends, within the next 10 years, I am buying a black Ford Expedition. Reinforced steel bumpers front and back. HID lights mounted facing backwards (for the people that like to tailgate).

I'm so sick of the idiot drivers on the street. I don't even mind the aggressive ones that much. If you want to speed, fine. I just can't stand the CLUELESS ones. Or what's even worse, the clueless ones that like to drive aggressively.

They hand out driver licenses to anyone nowadays. And what you have are a bunch of clueless people with a license to kill. They say guns are so bad, guns need to be controlled. What about a dumbass in a 4000lb car? Guns run outta bullets. How many people can one dumbass kill with a SUV and a full tank of gas?

Kadonny
02-26-07, 08:27 AM
Walking in to work today, some very brave lady, pulled up next to me and started yelling at me about my driving!

Her: "Would you drive like that in your neighboorhood?

Me: "What are you talking about?"

Her: "You are driving like a maniac, would you drive like that in your neighboorhood? It took me 5 minutes to catch up to you"

Me: "I was not driving like a maniac, this is my neighboorhood, and mind your own business please"

Her: "I am going to speak with your manager"

Me: "Why? He is not the manager of the road"

Her: " I am going to talk to him"

Me: "Well, you are already are talking to him...and he doesn't care!!!":thepan:

She then took off. I hate people like this. I was not driving like a maniac. I was speeding a bit, but it was on a 6 lane road with no traffic around. Anyone else have a similar experience?

Was she stalking you from a day before or something? You said you were walking to work, did she pull up to you while you weren't in the car?

And what manager? Why in the world would she say something about a manager. Manager of what?

I don't get the story, I just want to understand.

This happened to me once in my CTS-V. I pulled out to beat a long line of traffic coming down the road. The guy in front of the line didn't like it and rode up my ass end. I got stopped at a red light and I see him pull up behind me and get out of the car. He was walking up to me when the light turned green (guess I caught the tail end of the red light). I just drove off laughing as he was just standing there in the middle of the road and people behind him were honking at him. Sweet justice.

TagApl4
02-26-07, 11:55 AM
I love how this broad hauled ass for 5 min in her own neighborhood to catch u.

AmesCTS-V
02-26-07, 12:55 PM
Jon, that's a little scary to read. You might have some road rage problems.

Koooop
02-26-07, 01:55 PM
An armed society is a polite society.

Poopie D
02-26-07, 03:23 PM
Was she stalking you from a day before or something? You said you were walking to work, did she pull up to you while you weren't in the car?

And what manager? Why in the world would she say something about a manager. Manager of what?

I don't get the story, I just want to understand.

I had already parked my car and was walking into my work. She obviously could tell that i worked there based on how I was dressed and thought she would tell my boss...I am also the manager of the business that I work at.

ZEUSROTTY
02-26-07, 04:36 PM
A few weks ago, I had a guy scream at me cause he said i almost rearended him.... He followed me for miles to say something... I told him id pull over so that we could talk about it. So I pull over in Best Buy parking lot and he gets out sayin he wants to fight... walking briskly toward me with his fists clenched ready to go... So this guy is maybe 5' 10" 165 or less... I get out 6' 5" 220... And he stops and starts to turn around... I say as I am pulling my Police issue glock... Not so fast dummy... put your hands on the hood of your car... I decided not to charge him, but i did put him through the paces... full field sobriety, called back-ups to put him in the wagon and taken to the station, towed his car, completely pulled it apart... There is alot more I coulda done...
I am a part time officer in my home town... We were out in my V looking for a car burglar when he did all of this.

ZEUSROTTY
02-26-07, 04:41 PM

I've chased down people, blocked a 2 lane road with my car sideways to bitch people out though.

I cannot tolerate people that do something stupid, then look at YOU as if YOU were the one that did something wrong.

4 way stop sign, my turn to go. I'm making a left turn. Stupid lady decided it was her turn, she was making a right, we were both turning into the same direction. It's a 2 lane road. She makes her right turn and cuts into the fast lane, which is the lane I'm turning into. I'm forced to take the opposite lane and floor it. I get in front of her, and she honks at me.. Well bitch, you ran the stop sign and then didn't stay in your lane. I blocked the road and let her have it for a good 2 minutes.

Less than a month ago, I'm driving my winter beater, a '96 Windstar. Going off a freeway offramp to see my g/f. I'm in the left lane, dumbass in a Corolla in the right lane merges into my lane right when I'm beside him. I hit the brake, horn, and swerve, and end up touching the raised curb. Traffic lights at the end of the offramp is red. I get outta my car, tire is fine, just scratched. Walk up to the poster child for abortion, bang on his window, he wouldnt open it. As I'm walking back to my car, I give his jap crap piece of shit a good kick in the rear bumper. Cold weather + plastic bumper + me in boots = big fvcking crack in the rear bumper.

If you do something stupid, and then honk at me for it, I WILL run you off the road. I've done it 4 times that I can remember where someone nearly killed me or my car, then proceeded to give me shit. I WILL swerve at you and try to do society a favour. I've been successful twice. Stayed in mine lane, gave the wheel a little jerk, they'll overreact and hit a curb or something.

Am I an ******* driver? Maybe. I let people in my lane if they signal. If they're driving like an ass and cut back and fourth without signaling, I will close up the gap.

Am I going in a little too far putting *******s into a curb? Maybe. But half the people that are on the streets aren't capable of handling a car. Most of them are so clueless they don't even KNOW they've almost killed someone, and then they have the nerve to honk or make gestures at you. Fvck them I say, stop wasting our air.

I always tell all my friends, within the next 10 years, I am buying a black Ford Expedition. Reinforced steel bumpers front and back. HID lights mounted facing backwards (for the people that like to tailgate).

I'm so sick of the idiot drivers on the street. I don't even mind the aggressive ones that much. If you want to speed, fine. I just can't stand the CLUELESS ones. Or what's even worse, the clueless ones that like to drive aggressively.

They hand out driver licenses to anyone nowadays. And what you have are a bunch of clueless people with a license to kill. They say guns are so bad, guns need to be controlled. What about a dumbass in a 4000lb car? Guns run outta bullets. How many people can one dumbass kill with a SUV and a full tank of gas?

you post this, and your plate on the internet?

SoSueMe
02-26-07, 11:42 PM
you post this, and your plate on the internet?

I guess its like a warning label... lol.. contents under pressure... or perhaps parental advisory.. :bouncy:

Kadonny
02-27-07, 08:37 AM
I had already parked my car and was walking into my work. She obviously could tell that i worked there based on how I was dressed and thought she would tell my boss...I am also the manager of the business that I work at.

Ahhhh, ok. I understand now. Thanks.

Koooop
02-27-07, 11:14 AM

This guy is gonna blow bigger than the Sub Prime market in Summer.

The Tony Show
02-27-07, 11:31 AM
This guy is gonna blow bigger than the Sub Prime market in Summer.

Yeah, kind of scary.

Someone cuts me off (or something similar), I give 'em the old "One finger salute" and move on. It's not worth getting shot in the face by some jackass just to prove I have superior knowledge of traffic laws.

50 4Ever
02-27-07, 11:54 AM

What I would have done in your place is tell her to go in and tell the receptionist you are here to see Mr. Poopie (real name inserted here). The look on the bitty's face would have been priceless when you came out to greet her....

:worship:

Jon
02-27-07, 12:23 PM
Yeah, kind of scary.

Someone cuts me off (or something similar), I give 'em the old "One finger salute" and move on. It's not worth getting shot in the face by some jackass just to prove I have superior knowledge of traffic laws.
It's Canada, we have no guns.

Some people are just fvcking low lives. Hardly anyone bothers to clean the snow off their roofs. I had a big fvcking chunk of ice come flying off the roof of the car in front of me and shatter my bug deflector. I pull up beside him and he gives me the finger.

nickc50310
02-27-07, 12:26 PM
Theres some good ones here!! Thanks for sharing guys!

Jon, you really should be careful pulling some of that shit. Its just not worth it. The possibilites of what could happen to you are endless. Best case you get you ass kicked, worst case you get shot or arrested. Just let it go my brother....

I generally drive pretty respectable like. I usually do about 10 over. Most people in my area do that also. The only time I get a little crazy is when people fvck up. Driving slow in the passing lane, no signal, etc. Once that happens I will usually play with them a bit. Nothin major, just fly by them at a high rate of speed while revving high and loud. If someone wants to follow me and get their ass stomped, thats their problem!

Ive only really been followed once. I was 17 at the time and was racing one of my buddies back to school. I was just being a dumb kid for the most part. I was in my 73 delta 88 with a 455. I was squeelin my tires all over the place and going over double the speed limit. i also ran a stop sign or two. Once we got back to school I see a guy in his 40s calmly pull in next to me. I started to get pissed and think me and my buddies are gonna have to go to work on his ass. As soon as I got out the guy pulled his badge. He was an undercover narc officer (not surprising in my neighborhood). The guy was really pretty nice about the whole thing. Pointed out my infractions, etc and asked for my license and registration. Turns out my dad had forgotten to renew my registration and it was expired for several months. Long story short- he let me go and told me to get my reg ASAP! That was a close one!

Also, when I was in high school one of my neighbors would always yell at me as I was driving down my street. i pretty much told him to go fvck each time. He also didnt like my rap music. he would never approach me because he knew what would happen to him. My mom left for a whole summer when I was 16. Needless to say me and my older brother had alot of parties. Since that dude down the street didnt like us he called the cops on us almost every night. Whenever I saw him out I would always blast FVCK THE POLICE as I drove by in my drop top delta! :thepan:

50 4Ever
02-27-07, 12:27 PM
It's Canada, we have no guns.

Some people are just fvcking low lives. Hardly anyone bothers to clean the snow off their roofs. I had a big fvcking chunk of ice come flying off the roof of the car in front of me and shatter my bug deflector. I pull up beside him and he gives me the finger.

You don't have laws up there? Down here he would be responsible for your damage. I hate jerks like that...

:want:

roadracerx72
02-27-07, 12:46 PM
Okay, here is one for the most intelligent.

I pick up my wife at LAX and I am going north on the 14 freeway at night. I see a Highway Patrol car in the #1 lane and I am catching him. I think it is my friend Kenny who works afternoons and this portion of the 14 freeway. The Highway Patrol car is doing 80'ish. I commence the draft.

It wasn't Kenny. The Highway Patrol car dives off at Escondido Summit, (old brake check area for trucks), slams on the brakes. I hit the brakes too but not as fast as him. I decide to wake my wife up and tell her I am getting pulled over. "For what?" she asks. uhmmm, drafting??

No ticket, just a good laugh at my expense.

Jon
02-27-07, 01:04 PM
You don't have laws up there? Down here he would be responsible for your damage. I hate jerks like that...

:want:
I couldn't even get him to pull over. I pulled up beside him to get him to stop and he just flipped me off.

ahahnu
02-27-07, 07:39 PM
I used to give people the finger, yeah everyone knows what your talking about F U. I'vemoved on. I now proceed to give a thumbs up. Someone cuts you off or something like that, the honks or give the bird, just give thm the thumb. They get so enraged most of the time. Hilarious. I imagine...."but officer he gave me the thumbs up."

heavymetals
02-27-07, 09:59 PM
A really good one is to pull up next to the idiot and indicate that they have a flat tire.:eek:

Amazing how many of them pull over, get out and look.:thepan:

RamblinV
02-27-07, 10:34 PM
A really good one is to pull up next to the idiot and indicate that they have a flat tire.:eek:

Amazing how many of them pull over, get out and look.:thepan:

That's funny! My friends and I used to do something very similar when we were in high school just to amuse ourselves.... pull up next to someone on the interstate and start frantically pointing toward their tires and saying "You have air in your tires, you have air in your tires!" It was unbelievable how many people actually pulled over to get out and check their tires.

Mindless fun at the expense of others....