: Looking for top view picture

srracer
02-22-07, 01:50 PM
Does anybody have a pure top view picture of the CTS-V that I could have? Resolution is not important, but the more perfect the top view (not at an angle) the better - I'm trying to layout my new garage (currently working out the floorplans of my new house) and there's a lally column that the builder wants to put right where I plan to have the driver's door. I want to be able to sketch this out to pick the best location.

THanks!
-Chris

svassh
02-22-07, 01:55 PM
Points for laying out your garage based on the V!

Seriously thoughh you should just measure and box it on the floorplan. Stretching or shrinking an image may change the actual location of the door. Hate for you to not be able to open the drivers door because the image was skewed by an inch.

04CTSVFLA
02-22-07, 02:51 PM
completely agree with svassh...wish it was sv"hash" lol...

svassh
02-22-07, 03:05 PM
completely agree with svassh...wish it was sv"hash" lol...

hhey now!

Albertan
02-22-07, 03:49 PM
Hey, I did the same thing years ago. I had an extended cab truck and made the garage 2 ft longer to fit it. Glad I did since I can put both Cadillacs in the other bay.
What I did was visit a show home to check garage size and fit and then figured extra length. If you could drive the car into another garage and then measure from the front and side walls, you could do an accurate drawing for your contractor.
Bruce