: CTS-V has a great lease program right now

Krug Ford
02-21-07, 11:29 AM
If you are looking to get into a CTS-V.. CALL ME today. If you live in the Midwest there is a bunch of great programs going on till the end of the month.. ALL Colors in stock.. I can even place orders. Some cars can even be brought to you in the surrounding states.

CALL ME TODAY PLEASE> I WANT YOUR BUSINESS PLEASE...

Thanks

CVP33
02-21-07, 07:34 PM
Wow, that is an awesome deal. Wait, er, nevermind.

Krug Ford
02-23-07, 10:50 AM
Wow, that is an awesome deal. Wait, er, nevermind.

What do you mean.. Its a great deal..

Silver Dollar
02-23-07, 11:01 AM
Yeah, it's a killer deal, but he can't talk about it.

Flyboy
02-23-07, 02:44 PM
Wow........

"What's the deal?"

Florian
02-23-07, 02:47 PM
thats a desperate salesman....

F

The Tony Show
02-23-07, 02:48 PM
Scott:

I know how you were trained, as I've been in this business for a long time. That being said, Internet users (especially forum users) are a different breed altogether. Throw some numbers up here to get people's attention, otherwise people are going to continue goofing on you.

There's not a lot of profit to be made here, so net out a deal and post the prices. It'll be a lot more effective at building your volume than the vague "Call me please for a super deal" posts.

Just a little friendly advice from a 2nd generation Cadillac salesman. :thumbsup:

Florian
02-23-07, 02:56 PM
:yeah:

F

Silver Dollar
02-23-07, 08:23 PM
Scott:

Throw some numbers up here to get people's attention, otherwise people are going to continue goofing on you.......

Numbers or not, we'll still goof on you.

ctsvinman
02-23-07, 10:52 PM
If you're looking to get into Hot Chicks... Call Me today. I have all colors & sizes.... blonds, brunettes & red heads. I'll make you a great deal. I can even have them brought to you

I WANT YOUR P-NIS.... I mean I WANT YOUR BUSINESS

Signed
tocst trapt

PS: Just busting some chops here. if you don't like my humor join the long list, you won't be the first or last person on it.

JimmyH
02-24-07, 09:38 AM
If you're looking to get into Hot Chicks... Call Me today. I have all colors & sizes.... blonds, brunettes & red heads. I'll make you a great deal. I can even have them brought to you

I WANT YOUR P-NIS.... I mean I WANT YOUR BUSINESS

Signed
tocst trapt

PS: Just busting some chops here. if you don't like my humor join the long list, you won't be the first or last person on it.

I like your humor...

If I wasnt married I would call your bluff...

wooderson
02-24-07, 11:36 AM
From what I have seen, Cadillac lease programs were way better last year.

mtu_V
02-24-07, 12:34 PM

Yes they were, nothing special on V's right now. 3.6L's is a different story at least here in metro Detroit, they have a lot of cash on the table for leases if u get the Bose and sunroof pkg. Nothing special here on V's tho...

ctsvinman
02-24-07, 12:38 PM
I am also married...... so I'm even bluffing myself on the Hot Chicks....:thumbsup:

being in a house full of women....a wife, 2 daughters and 2 female dogs, I do a lot of :alchi: just to keep my sanity. I told my wife when our 2nd daughter was born, last August, that I was going to get another dog and it would be male. I would research and find out what breed had the biggest ball sack, one that would almost drag behind him when he walked, that way I could put back some testosterone in my house........:bouncy:

VinMan out....

Jpjr
02-24-07, 02:32 PM
This thread is sort of a backwards funny. The original lease deal wasn't that funny, and all the subsequent jokes have been less funny. Let me know when the humor kicks in :thumbsup:

Krug Ford
02-26-07, 10:09 PM
what members do not understand is that different states, cities, countys have different tax rates and programs that will change how a monthly payment is shown.. If I show it less and no taxes it's not accurate. If you want accurate pricing you have to provide me all the information I ask for.

The Tony Show
02-26-07, 10:20 PM
*sigh*

Dude- Take a look at our very own national advertising. $xxx per month with xxx down....Tax, license and dealer fees extra. Your lease entry screen gives you a payment before tax based solely on MSRP, term, mileage residual and selling price.

It's that easy.

I hate to bust a fellow Salesman's chops, but I hate to see you wasting your $100 a month supporting dealer money worse.

1fstkde
02-26-07, 11:15 PM
true that...my lease runs out in april and my salesperson told me that theres no really good deals right now any any v models..she wants $720 for a ctsv..thats a $100 more a month that im paying now..guess ill just have to wait to see what im going to do..

vettethret
02-27-07, 01:15 AM
true that...my lease runs out in april and my salesperson told me that theres no really good deals right now any any v models..she wants $720 for a ctsv..thats a $100 more a month that im paying now..guess ill just have to wait to see what im going to do..

FWIW I just picked up an 07 for $47,200. $1246 down, 30 months, 7.75% tax, $635 per month with decent credit.. There is about $2500 in rebate until the 28th of this month.:thumbsup:

1fstkde
02-27-07, 11:35 AM
FWIW I just picked up an 07 for $47,200. $1246 down, 30 months, 7.75% tax, $635 per month with decent credit.. There is about $2500 in rebate until the 28th of this month.:thumbsup:
not a bad deal, but im looking for a 24 month lease..for my 05 i put 1500 down and 620 a month for 24 months..only have 12k a year..

vettethret
02-27-07, 11:53 AM
not a bad deal, but im looking for a 24 month lease..for my 05 i put 1500 down and 620 a month for 24 months..only have 12k a year..

Thats a good deal, but remember, rates were much lower in 05 than 07.