: Miami CTS-V Owners??

SoSueMe
02-20-07, 10:02 PM
Any Miami or south florida CTS-V owners on this forum? I am fairly new to the CTS-V and would love to meet fellow V series enthusiasts in the area... My V is still bone stock and i would love to meet and get new ideas... any takers?:thumbsup:

nikon
02-20-07, 10:07 PM
not miami..but theres two of us here in palm beach gardens...bout an hour or so from miami...the other guy is cvp3000...I'm sure he'll chime in...if he's not on another business trip :p

SoSueMe
02-20-07, 10:20 PM
Hi Nikon, my name is Robin... its nice to meet you... Palm Beach Gardens, how far is that from Moroso Motorsports Park? Do you track your V? As my previous post states, i just got mine about 3 months ago, so the love affair is just starting... I should be getting my exhaust in about two weeks... (went with B&B w/ the x pipe...) do you have any mods?

theloanman219
02-21-07, 05:52 AM
south florida but the other coast. whos up for a field trip??

ctsvflorida
02-21-07, 07:18 AM
SOSUEME: Sent you an email.

I'll be in South Beach tomorrow morning if anyone wants to get together for a cocktail anytime before Sunday!

odla
02-21-07, 10:15 AM
my wife and i live in miami, coral gables area. she drives an stock 04. what color is yours. where in miami do you live. north south?

Lord Cadillac
02-21-07, 01:11 PM
Well.. In case anyone is interested in a little traveling.. We're having an All-Cadillac meet in Tampa on the 3rd.. Check the meets calendar if you're interested. I'm in West Palm Beach and I'm going...

ctsvflorida
02-21-07, 01:30 PM
I'll be there! I hope someone will post just before that date as I will forget! :bouncy:

nikon
02-21-07, 03:35 PM
Hi Nikon, my name is Robin... its nice to meet you... Palm Beach Gardens, how far is that from Moroso Motorsports Park? Do you track your V? As my previous post states, i just got mine about 3 months ago, so the love affair is just starting... I should be getting my exhaust in about two weeks... (went with B&B w/ the x pipe...) do you have any mods?

moroso? hmm maybe 15minutes :D but your close to the better homestead track...I will be doing a roadcoarse soon..just got new tires..now just need the $$$ if your interested in it go to http://www.drivenasafl.com/ they run at moroso/homestead/sebring....so Im up for a race when you are, sunday preferably.

StealthCTSVJJL
02-21-07, 04:27 PM
I am in the Miami area, you can e mail me. I have seen a few other V's in the area, but I don't personally know anyone.

SoSueMe
02-21-07, 07:26 PM
Well its nice to see that there are more than just a few of us on this forum... For the record, i am always down for a field trip... wish i could make the meet in tampa but i am tied up here in miami and will be unavailable...

theloanman: I will actually be in your neck of the woods to pick up my exhaust in a couple of weeks if you want to hook up... picking up a B&B exhaust in cape coral... you in the area?

Brian: you now have my number... we'll have to go for a drink or two when you are in town...

Nikon: let me know the next time you are heading to homestead... i'd love to join ya... when is the next meet?

Odla: I am in the kendall area, i just moved from the coral gables/south miami area... i would definitely be interested in meeting up sometime.. I have a 2005 Silver CTSV... my wife is still trying to steal it.

StealthCTSVJJL: here is my email: kikboxin@aol.com feel free to email me

V-Love
02-21-07, 07:39 PM
Moroso cancelled NASA Florida's last event. They switched everyone from that event to Homestead on 3/30 and 4/1. For that reason HPDE 1 & 2 are full. We got skunked cause Moroso jerked us.

SoSueMe
02-21-07, 09:25 PM
Moroso cancelled NASA Florida's last event. They switched everyone from that event to Homestead on 3/30 and 4/1. For that reason HPDE 1 & 2 are full. We got skunked cause Moroso jerked us.

Full or not, i am still going to head out there and watch the festivities... anyone else going?

nikon
02-22-07, 08:56 AM
^^ Too long of a drive to go and watch for me...it is pretty cool though.

odla
02-22-07, 10:22 AM
hey sosueme when is the homestead event. I think i would like to go and just watch. I think the wife would like to go. btw a few weeks ago i saw a silver v by dadeland mall. was that u?

oceanhut
02-22-07, 11:47 AM
Im in Davie....

But I spend most weekends down at the Icon...

Stock Black 04

odla
02-22-07, 05:16 PM
what is icon?

SoSueMe
02-22-07, 09:59 PM
hey sosueme when is the homestead event. I think i would like to go and just watch. I think the wife would like to go. btw a few weeks ago i saw a silver v by dadeland mall. was that u?

It might have been me.... i am always around that area.. i live in kendall, but my parents live near dadeland... i am interested in going to homestead, heard the next event is 3/30.. (i'll drag my wife along as well...) FIELD TRIP!!:thumbsup:

SoSueMe
02-22-07, 10:20 PM
south florida but the other coast. whos up for a field trip??

TheLoanMan: I got your PM... I just cant respond unfortunetly until after i have a minimum of 50 posts... either way i'll let you know when i am heading to the west coast to pick up my exhaust... (i should have 50 post by then.. lol) :thumbsup:

oceanhut
02-23-07, 09:22 AM
what is icon?

Its the first Building on Alton, just to the south of fifth and the 395 ramp

ctsvflorida
02-23-07, 11:03 AM
Well, I am here in South Beach and any of you who DON'T want to have fun...stay home! :bouncy: LOL Last night was just great as always...titties titt ies and beer and lots of it!!!

theloanman219
02-23-07, 11:22 AM
hey have one of each for me!

do you have V with you?

theloanman219
02-23-07, 11:23 AM
SoSueMe: just keep talking it will come. OR pay the $25 for 6 months and become a supported member. Damn that's a idea :P)

SoSueMe
02-24-07, 11:49 AM
Well, I am here in South Beach and any of you who DON'T want to have fun...stay home! :bouncy: LOL Last night was just great as always...titties titt ies and beer and lots of it!!!

Hey Brian! Had a looooooooong day yesterday at work and wasnt really up to going out... what do you have planned for tonight? (going to buy the wife a car today..)

miacts-v
03-06-07, 04:15 PM
hi, i am new in this forum as well. recently joined but i hadn't had the chance to post.

i am in South Miami we well towards kendall area.

ctsvflorida
03-06-07, 04:22 PM
i am in South Miami we well towards kendall area.

:wtf: :alchi: No drinking and writing on this forum!

miacts-v
03-06-07, 04:28 PM
:wtf: :alchi: No drinking and writing on this forum!

sorry my bad. i was suppose to write "as well" not we well

my bad.

ctsvflorida
03-06-07, 04:35 PM
sorry my bad. i was suppose to write "as well" not we well

my bad.

Your first post and you set yourself up! I had to break ur balz! :bouncy:

Just a thought being that ur in Miami and there are the most V's there! Being a supporting member cost next to nothing and it allows you so much more for pennies a day! Just a thought!

SoSueMe
03-06-07, 07:38 PM
Just a thought being that ur in Miami and there are the most V's there! Being a supporting member cost next to nothing and it allows you so much more for pennies a day! Just a thought!

I totally need to get off my ass and step up to the plate and become a supporting member... I went, logged on to paypal only to find that they disabled my account due to inactivity... lol.. so i got as far as starting to open a new paypal account when i got lazy as it asked me for card info... :thepan: totally going to do it..

odla
03-07-07, 10:06 AM
its worth it. i have saved so much time and money. I tell the daeler what to do when i bring it in. Love this place. btw where did u get ur v sosueme. what dealer do you go to?