: DC / Northern VA Performance Shop

MunjeetSingh
02-20-07, 10:46 PM
Heya Gents,

First off, I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, I am in the DC area and just bought a 07 raven black V - I dont need to tell you guys how much I love this car. Secondly, does anyone have a suggestion for a reliable / trust worthy shop in the DC / Northern VA area where I can get some dyno testing and installations done?

I'll post some pics as soon as all this damn ice melts and my brand new V no longer looks like its been through a war zone:mad:

trukk
02-20-07, 11:01 PM
Good results with Damian & FBC. They are just south of Baltimore. See the post I just did:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/99521-kooks-install-tune-before-after-dyno.html#post986780

Had a dynoe tune @ tony's Corvette's in Rockville. Dyno shop is very impressive but tune appears a bit better from FBC though (curve was more consistant). Unsure how Tony's would do for mods. They speciallize in corvette's, so I'd expect they would do fine on engine related stuff.

I've also had some bolton stuff done by Lindsay Cadillac. No tuning there obviously, but it is easy to have a shifter installed there, while it's in for service.

Not sure about other VA/DC shops. I'm sure there are some other
s in NORVA.

-Chris

RunningOnEMT
02-20-07, 11:05 PM
i know the guys at FBC, there's also a shop near them called PSI that i've had A LOT of work done at never had any issues

Drift-caddy
02-21-07, 08:37 AM
Heya Gents,

First off, I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, I am in the DC area and just bought a 07 raven black V - I dont need to tell you guys how much I love this car. Secondly, does anyone have a suggestion for a reliable / trust worthy shop in the DC / Northern VA area where I can get some dyno testing and installations done?

I'll post some pics as soon as all this damn ice melts and my brand new V no longer looks like its been through a war zone:mad:

Hey,, sounds like you have a great car there. Let me know when you are ready to put her on the dyno.

thanks
Damian

valdeztke
02-21-07, 09:04 AM
Shoot me an email juan.barnett@gmail.com

I have a few suggestions for you.

trukk
02-21-07, 01:02 PM
Shoot me an email juan.barnett@gmail.com

I have a few suggestions for you.

Why not share the love with everyone? :confused:

If a shop is good, everyone should know. If you had a bad experience, the same. As long as you present both in a factual way, it's all good.

Always interested to know & learn from others' experience,

Chris

valdeztke
02-21-07, 01:09 PM
Well if all must really know I was going to ask what it was he planned on doing. depending on the complexity of his mods he may not need to hand over $$$ to a shop. I'm all for doing what I can on a car - if I knew enough about fuel tables, timing, and air I'd buy a single VIN HP tuner and tune my own car.

Just looking to help the guy out thats all.No need to send a member off to a great shop with an intake only to have him put on a set of headers two weeks later and need to be tuned again :thumbsup:

Hell I would help the man/woman do all the minor mods. I work for food and the occasional Xbox game.

I have no hidden agenda.

I tried the sex for mods thing but the problem is all the people that mod are dudes.....:thehand: I dont go there:thehand:

trukk
02-21-07, 03:31 PM
Well if all must really know I was going to ask what it was he planned on doing. depending on the complexity of his mods he may not need to hand over $$$ to a shop. I'm all for doing what I can on a car - if I knew enough about fuel tables, timing, and air I'd buy a single VIN HP tuner and tune my own car.

Just looking to help the guy out thats all.No need to send a member off to a great shop with an intake only to have him put on a set of headers two weeks later and need to be tuned again :thumbsup:

Hell I would help the man/woman do all the minor mods. I work for food and the occasional Xbox game.

I have no hidden agenda.

I tried the sex for mods thing but the problem is all the people that mod are dudes.....:thehand: I dont go there:thehand:

NP. I thought you has some supa-secret hush-hush wunder shop or something.

-Chris