: Radio Buttons???

Holmes815
02-20-07, 04:50 PM
James, am I crazy or did I see in a thread that you sell individual radio buttons?? If so, how difficult are they to put on, whats the price/part numbers?? Thanks

--James

Lindsay Cadillac
02-20-07, 07:43 PM
James, am I crazy or did I see in a thread that you sell individual radio buttons?? If so, how difficult are they to put on, whats the price/part numbers?? Thanks

--James
You're not crazy... We can order individual buttons, we just need to know which buttons you need... They are $16.00 each...

They aren't hard to install... You have to take the radio out of the dash of course... Then you just have to take off the face plate to get the buttons off...

I can probably get ewill3rd (one of our techs) to post some pictures of the procedure for here and Reed's FAQ...

ewill3rd
02-20-07, 07:47 PM
I have a few pics of the button replacement on an Escalade.
We have done some on several radios.
I have a Deville and another Escalade lined up for tomorrow.
They aren't hard to replace but today I accidentally turned the Deville faceplate upside down! LOL
Then I spent a few minutes trying to figure out how to put all the buttons back in. It doesn't look like that many from the front.
;)

You can't get the buttons through GM, we have to special order them from our radio service center.

Holmes815
02-20-07, 09:50 PM
Sounds great, I'll be calling tomorrow!! Thanks again!!

--James

firefin
06-26-11, 08:29 PM
This thread has been dead for 4 years. Are they still available?

Lindsay Cadillac Parts
06-27-11, 08:07 AM
Still available. $8.00 each. call me with a list of which ones you need.

9t8z28
09-09-11, 02:02 PM
Sweet! I need these! Will be calling soon for the buttons and some shifter parts!

dickinsonhockeymom
10-21-11, 03:53 PM
I am also in need of radio buttons, but I am wondering if a new radio with MP3 adaptability would be more beneficial.