: ANYONE KNOW WEIGHT OF MANIFOLDS n CATS?

ctsvflorida
02-19-07, 08:29 PM
I don't have my manifolds and cats here with me and my buddy may not be in his shop tomorrow, where they are, so I am wondering if anyone knows the weight of our stock exhaust manifolds and the weight of our cats. Thanks.

Edit: Sorry for the caps in the thread title as I never noticed how annoying it looked! Sheesh, them some big letters!

pabstcadillac
02-19-07, 08:36 PM
Here's a cat looking at a manifold. Does this help?

ChicagoCTS32
02-19-07, 10:08 PM
37.5 pounds.

You honestly think someone is going to know this?

valdeztke
02-19-07, 10:21 PM
I second Chicago and have to ask where in the heck do you come up with some of these questions?

You just trying to stump Reed?

ctsvflorida
02-20-07, 07:31 AM
37.5 pounds.

You honestly think someone is going to know this?

C'mon guys I'm looking for an educated guess here and/or someone who has the manifolds in their garage and some may have the cats as well to easily go and weigh them on their house scale as I would! I just don't have them with me in this state! Also, many guys are very much into their weight savings and know what the manifolds weight compared to their headers and then save without the cats!

My question to you is: You really think that nobody knows this? I'll know in about a day or two if no one has even an estimate here!

I really need to know if they are under or over 65lbs. combined (2 manif. 2 cats) for shipping purposes.

Tags63
02-22-07, 10:34 AM
Hey!!

They're around 40 lbs combined. I shipped my manifolds and I believe the package weighed 18 lbs. I have my cats in the attic and they are definitely not more than 25 lbs. Hope this helps.

Paul:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: