: Couple questions regarding the 2007 Escalade EXT

ocwescoast
02-19-07, 05:06 AM
Hello and thank you for looking. I am going to purchase my new car in within the next 2 weeks and am really leaning towards the 2007 cadillac escalade ext. I was wondering how everyone who drives the 07' likes it? Hows the ride and power? Do you get any looks when driving it? I was thinking of getting either the cadillac like I said or the hummer h2 truck, which do you all recommend? Thanks in advance.

yourgmsolutions
02-19-07, 12:30 PM
lots of My H2 customers who switched from Escalades to Hummers, told me that they wish they never done that

403HP
02-19-07, 02:22 PM
I have had my Red 07 EXT for about 4 months and I love it! It is a very versital truck. I do get many looks and comments about it every where I go. As far as the ride, it is great. The bed with the fold dowm mid gate lets you haul just about anything. I also have a 23 foot boat. The truck trailer's it well. I don't even no it is back there. I think the H2 is too much "look at me" of a ride. Go with the EXT

claykehrer
02-19-07, 02:27 PM
I absolutley LOVE my ext. I have driven it now for about 6 months, and havent had any regrets buying it. There were some minor bugs on the first ones...I waited six months to get mine and it was like the 4th one in Dallas. Wind noise, side tool box alignment, etc...but I just took it to the dealer and warrented everything. The versatility and security of the bed is great.

I have driven an H2 as well, the lade is much smooth, tremendously more powerfull, and I honestly felt like I was driving a schoolbox. Not to mention trying to park that thing anywhere in downtown.

07slade
02-20-07, 05:07 PM
The H2 Is pretty nice IMO but its hard to drive and you will get 2-4 MPG less than you would on An escalade, I have a regular 07' escalade but we are looking Into buying an EXT for my husband so I have driven and rode in one and it feels just a hair stiffer than the regular escalade but i didn't notice much different, buy an EXT you won't regret it..

ejholt
02-20-07, 10:41 PM
I've had my 07 EXT for about 2 months and love it. I've held off for the past 4 years in getting one and just love the new design, so I could no longer wait. I've also looked at the H2 and really didn't like the ride or the interior and it has no power at all. The new EXT is the ride to have and I'm always getting looks and compliments. I live in Maine and have yet to see another 07 EXT on the road.