: Goodbye V I will miss you...

dannystang
02-17-07, 06:03 PM
Well...

The V is officially on its way to Kentucky.

David enjoy it I had the best technicians install all the goodies..These guys have hummers pumping out more power then most maggie owners here.

I took care of it like it was attached to my legs...The area Florian enjoys cuddling with...

To the boards, guys its been great thanks for all the info...good luck with the V...

See you in 09?

The V is definately one of the badest cars out there...

alcast082
02-17-07, 06:17 PM
TOO bad bud,,

I guess hellow s 10, enjoy a life of clunk free easy shifting slow going goodness:bigroll:

I hope I can get rid of mine when time comes,

I'm sure you'll miss that loud as beast.

Chef
02-17-07, 06:25 PM
:violin: :hb: :bacon:

lawfive
02-17-07, 06:32 PM
dannystang! Damn, the old-timers are dropping like flies :crybaby:

CIWS
02-17-07, 06:49 PM
The car is beginning to reach 3 years old. Not too suprised several want something new/different.

ByeBye dannystang:musical:

thebigjimsho
02-17-07, 07:02 PM
Florian likes to snuggle with hemorrhoids?:thehand:

ahahnu
02-17-07, 07:05 PM
I thought it was dingle berries?? Bye Danny. Good luck. Pop in once and a while.

dannystang
02-17-07, 07:45 PM
TOO bad bud,,

I guess hellow s 10, enjoy a life of clunk free easy shifting slow going goodness:bigroll:

I hope I can get rid of mine when time comes,

I'm sure you'll miss that loud as beast.

Hey did you go to Charter House for Valentines?

and its a Chevy Colorado with hardcorse 185 hp and automatic transimission

I left the dealership smoking the tires for my proper engine breakin...

With these nasty 175mm wide tires I think I impressed some kid in a baby stroller...

I did save ALOT of money on my car insurance :)

Florian
02-18-07, 12:28 AM
I get no respect........

Peace out, Manwhorestang, thanks for the herpes.

F

stkshkr
02-18-07, 01:24 AM
Whereabouts in KY is it headed?

wildwhl
02-18-07, 02:49 AM
<12 months I'll be the crappystain route...and it won't be a V :nono:

WW

lawfive
02-18-07, 03:39 AM
Bill, are you tired of fighting the good fight?

CVP33
02-18-07, 04:06 AM
Rule #1 - You must blow at least 6 rear differentials before you have enough credibility to complain about the CTS-V.

Rule #2 - Said failures must result in a minimum of 45 days out of service.

I believe I'm the only one qualified to bail on the CTS-V. How dare you Dannystang, how dare you!

lawfive
02-18-07, 05:09 AM
Chris ur either up really late or up really early...

rand49er
02-18-07, 08:49 AM
Well, danny, you did it! Hope it's going to a good home. Stop in once in a while. I'm gonna miss the Florian-Dannystang diatribes.

And, Florian, I've heard you have to shave those blisters off with a straight razor ... at least, that's what danny posted on the herpes forum.

CVP33
02-18-07, 10:37 AM
Chris ur either up really late or up really early...

Really late. Poker tournament. Better than two weeks ago, that went until 4:30am.

wildwhl
02-18-07, 11:08 AM
Bill, are you tired of fighting the good fight?

:yeah:

After the new house closes I'm looking for something else...it will be time. My daily commute will be about 40 minutes...so I'm guessing I'll get tired of the V because it is stop and go. Hopefully I'm wrong, because I still love the car :crybaby:

ahahnu
02-18-07, 11:50 AM
Chris's green light is still on. Whoops I have to becareful whose thread you talk about that on, they may get the wrong ideas.

thebigjimsho
02-18-07, 03:26 PM
Whereabouts in KY is it headed?That statement is wrong for so many reasons...

lawfive
02-18-07, 03:52 PM
That statement is wrong for so many reasons...

:histeric: But appropriate for a ThongStang thread.

lawfive
02-18-07, 04:42 PM
:yeah:

After the new house closes I'm looking for something else...it will be time. My daily commute will be about 40 minutes...so I'm guessing I'll get tired of the V because it is stop and go. Hopefully I'm wrong, because I still love the car :crybaby:

New Lotus... New house... New V replacement...

(Note to self: start a printing company.)

Florian
02-18-07, 05:09 PM
Well, danny, you did it! Hope it's going to a good home. Stop in once in a while. I'm gonna miss the Florian-Dannystang diatribes.

And, Florian, I've heard you have to shave those blisters off with a straight razor ... at least, that's what danny posted on the herpes forum.

Razors and peepees do NOT go together!

F

thebigjimsho
02-18-07, 06:00 PM
Razors and peepees do NOT go together!

FSometimes, just sometimes, Lotus owners disagree.

dannystang
02-18-07, 09:26 PM

Rofl I know that took some thought...

:highfive:

dannystang
02-18-07, 09:39 PM
Thanks for all the good words guys, and Rand for bumping all my for sale threads...Buyers came like flies to poo after the free stripper pole thread...

I will be poping in though...afterall the super colorado of death is very similar to the V...

wildwhl
02-19-07, 01:10 AM
What is poping in?

I'd understand popping in, or pooping in, but how does the pope come into this forum?

WW

PneuBird
02-19-07, 01:55 AM
I've been absent from the Forum for awhile.......Sorry to see you go Danny..............I will miss the comments you made[especially to Florian]......Come back often and visit us!! :thumbsup:

V-Love
02-19-07, 06:30 AM
Stop in and let us know if you have withdrawal symptoms in a few months.
Such as taking entrance and exit ramps and catching yourself looking for the G-force meter. Come back for the next version. Later bro.

Silver Dollar
02-19-07, 12:57 PM
What is poping in?

I'd understand popping in, or pooping in, but how does the pope come into this forum?

WW

How? In the pope mobile of course!

http://www.reformation.org/popemobile.jpg

wildwhl
02-19-07, 06:16 PM
I'm pretty sure grannystain meant pooping in a V. He has nothing do to with the pope...I'm sure of it.

WW

dannystang
02-20-07, 08:59 PM
Popin

I'm in miami...

psssf...