: Just Picked Up An 07, Mods Here I Come!!!

vettethret
02-16-07, 09:13 PM
I sold my 06 Lexus IS 350 and picked up an o7 V TODAY. After driving 80 miles I think I made the right choice. My only complaint is the hideous interior. The lxus was all leather inside and very nice. The V's plastics are straight out of an 83 k-car. Didnt stop me from buying it though! The car definatley needs more power. The lexus feels faster only because its an auto. I am ordering the GC kit tonight. My question is regarding the CAR stage 3 brace. I was looking at getting all the BMR stuff. Should I buY all The BMR stuff by itself or just buy the CAR stage 3? I plan on getting 500 miles on the car and then going with kooks headers, no cats, b&b exhaust with no resonator, intake and tune. I also HAVE to get new wheels. The bike tires they put on this car are rediculous. Cant wait to make this thing sound like a race car. My viper has long tubes, no cats and the comp copupe exhaust, and 8 corvettes have all run straight pipe so I know what I'm in for. Cant wait to get her slammed and tucked.:thumbsup:

theloanman219
02-16-07, 09:26 PM
Well welcome to what I from Florida like to call Vland!

Its not a car, its a addiction.

Gene

heavymetals
02-16-07, 09:27 PM
If your going to go B&B, why not use their headers also?

Welcome, the V is a hoot, and your DOOMED.

vettethret
02-16-07, 09:38 PM
If your going to go B&B, whu not use their headers also?

Welcome, the V is a hoot, and your DOOMED.

Thanks guys,

I am going with kooks because from what I heard they make the most power!:thumbsup:

rand49er
02-16-07, 10:42 PM
Thanks guys,

I am going with kooks because from what I heard they make the most power!:thumbsup:B&B vs Kooks vs Stainless Works vs another one ... what're we talkin', maybe 1 hp either way? Kinda seems to get lost in the shuffle.

HushH
02-16-07, 10:55 PM
Agreed. From what I understand there's very little difference in power between those headers and the biggest difference is going to be how well they mate up to your exhaust. If you're using B&B I'd go with their headers as well.

Lord Cadillac
02-17-07, 03:55 AM
Glad to hear you converted from Lexus! I hear you on the interior, though.. The IS interior is quite impressive. However, I think the V will grow on you. Honestly, the exterior goes to the CTS-V hands down.. At least in my opinion.. You made the right choice. :)

vettethret
02-17-07, 03:46 PM
Glad to hear you converted from Lexus! I hear you on the interior, though.. The IS interior is quite impressive. However, I think the V will grow on you. Honestly, the exterior goes to the CTS-V hands down.. At least in my opinion.. You made the right choice. :)

Thanks Lord. How do I go about becoming a supporting member?:thumbsup:

lawfive
02-18-07, 03:42 AM
Thanks Lord. How do I go about becoming a supporting member?:thumbsup:

Don't wait for the Lord; help thyself thusly: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/payments.php

vettethret
02-18-07, 02:01 PM
Don't wait for the Lord; help thyself thusly: http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/payments.php

Done!:thumbsup:

urbanski
02-18-07, 03:03 PM
thanks for joining :)
i enabled your PMs

vettethret
02-18-07, 08:40 PM
thanks for joining :)
i enabled your PMs

Thank you.:thumbsup: