: Cadillac members in Jacksville area?

CaDDyNick04
02-16-07, 06:28 PM
Just wondering If there are alot of you cadillac members in jacksonville area or maybe mechanics at cadillac dealerships down there are on here even not sure. Moving down there and just wanted to see if there were some locals. thanks

Vesicant
02-16-07, 10:18 PM
Im in Jacksonville.

I remember there being a CTS-V owner whos in Jacksonville thats on here notibly in the lounge section, and im sure there are a few other members scattered about. If you're looking for a good dealership, Claude Nolan Cadillac is great. Theres another one called Nimnicht Cadillac and they're good too but Id go to Claude Nolan over them.

- Jeff

Mark0101
02-17-07, 05:33 PM
Well I have Lincolns now but I used to own a cadillac. I am in Orange park

Boombotz
02-18-07, 01:28 AM
Im in Jacksonville.

I remember there being a CTS-V owner whos in Jacksonville thats on here notibly in the lounge section, and im sure there are a few other members scattered about. If you're looking for a good dealership, Claude Nolan Cadillac is great. Theres another one called Nimnicht Cadillac and they're good too but Id go to Claude Nolan over them.

- Jeff

You are thinking of Slywun. He has the red CTS-V.

CaDDyNick04
02-22-07, 07:13 PM
well i just moved to jacksonville area this past week, staying with my girl in orange park for now but gonna be living in middleburg in about a week or so. i got the black on black cts with ohio plates so if ya see me holla.....and im working at the caddy dealer starting tomarrow. Im not online awhole lot right now just moving down here and everything that goes with it.

TheQuakerMan
03-14-07, 08:05 PM
I am in Jacksonville. I am new and I'm trying to see if anyone is interested in starting a "club". We meet every Saturday night at about 8:30 at the Sonic on Beach Blvd just east of Southside Blvd. Know anybody that might be interested?

Mark0101
03-15-07, 02:10 PM
I am in Jacksonville. I am new and I'm trying to see if anyone is interested in starting a "club". We meet every Saturday night at about 8:30 at the Sonic on Beach Blvd just east of Southside Blvd. Know anybody that might be interested?
Wow your close to were I go to college. (UNF) I don't have a Cadillac anymore but I do drive a Lincoln Mark VIII. What color is ur Eldorado?

Vesicant
03-16-07, 02:03 AM
This is crazy, Ive been going to sonics meets for a while now with another Jacksonville located forum... but I'll be heading out to the st.johns bluff/beach blvd one as soon as my car gets new paint. (Acura Integra :bigroll: )

Lets keep this thread up... :thumbsup:

TheQuakerMan
03-16-07, 11:52 AM
it's Cadillion White. I have 20's on it and most people hear me before they see me. Are you interested in the car club thing or what? I'm going sasturday march 17th @ about 8 or 8:30

TheQuakerMan
03-16-07, 08:56 PM
[QUOTE=JefferyG;1014472]This is crazy, Ive been going to sonics meets for a while now with another Jacksonville located forum... but I'll be heading out to the st.johns bluff/beach blvd one as soon as my car gets new paint. (Acura Integra :bigroll: )

Lets keep this thread up... :

Hey man don't stay away because of a "work in progress" you should come and meet up with us. We usually have a pretty good time and a nice group of people there. Some of my buddies are going there tommorrow too, let me know if you are going to come through I'll give you my cell number and I'll save you a spot.

Todd3544
03-16-07, 10:02 PM
I am in Jax and as previously stated, Claude Nolan is the place to go for work and talk to Will for parts. They are by far the best dealership in Jax.

george97t
05-27-07, 03:22 AM
Saw a Black CTS today with the plates "MY 07 CTS". Anyone here?

George

00dtson22s
01-31-08, 01:03 PM
i'm in Jax as well... on my second DTS now. pearl white w/stock rims... until sunday afternoon my new ones are coming in. can't miss me... i'm right over the Buckman bridge in Mandarin... glad to know you're working at the dealership... does this mean discounts for forum members? lol...

Netsloth
04-21-08, 12:33 AM
I'm hunting for an '07 Silver CTS-V right now. I've got my eye on one in NC. Once I've got the right car, I'll be out and around. I live on the Northside just over the Dames Point.

YourMainParadox
04-20-10, 10:08 PM
I am in jacksonville as well in the mandarin area

Stingroo
04-20-10, 10:25 PM
Continuing thread bump:

JU student here. I guess that makes me Arlington or whatever? I don't know.