: Got some Vizualogic dual dvd headrest for 07 Excalade

onefat99
02-16-07, 04:23 PM
Just installed a set a dual dvd vizualogic headrest on my lade, I will post pics later.

Anyway the guy i bought them from has another set just wondering if anyone is interested.

They are dual 7 inch monitors with built in dvd players,2 headphones,fm modulator. All you do is take your headrest out and install these. THE ONLY COLOR HE HAS IS CASHMERE ( LIGHT TAN ) He said retail is 1799.99 he wants 1000 for the set.

Call me if you have any questions...

Ivan

urbanski
02-16-07, 05:17 PM
thanks for posting FS items in classifieds.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/cadillac-classifieds/

Est8esq
03-21-07, 09:00 PM
Just installed a set a dual dvd vizualogic headrest on my lade, I will post pics later.

Anyway the guy i bought them from has another set just wondering if anyone is interested.

They are dual 7 inch monitors with built in dvd players,2 headphones,fm modulator. All you do is take your headrest out and install these. THE ONLY COLOR HE HAS IS CASHMERE ( LIGHT TAN ) He said retail is 1799.99 he wants 1000 for the set.

Call me if you have any questions...

Ivan
I'm a new owner and have only two posts, so couldn't PM you. Can you get a hold of me and let me know more info on the headsets? I'm most concerned that the 2007 cashmere interior is so light that very few headrests would blend in properly w/ the interior. How did you pick Visualogic? Are there any other manufacturers that make a product?