: New member

bobs-sts-v
02-14-07, 05:47 PM
Just following orders and introducing myself. I have been an STS owner since 2000, and purchased my STS-V in December 2006. I was told it was the second or third off the line, and is an exquisite car to drive. Black with the charcoal interior. Performance has been flawless, with the exception of the bad seal on the rear transaxle - happened about 1 month after purchase. Replaced without any problems since. Only quirks are the squeaky brake pads (I was reading up on that today) and the snow! Can't blame the car for the snow, but those Euforia tires just don't have what it takes to get around Chicago in the winter!
:tisk: Looking for some spare rims to mount some Advan S.4. replacements (if anyone has a source - please let me know)!
:confused: That's it for now!
Bob

urbanski
02-14-07, 05:53 PM
howdy :)

Davidstan
02-15-07, 08:35 AM
:welcome:

Glad to hear of your mostly positive experience! I get my replacement 06 V next friday. (repurchase) Cant wait, love the car......

Kadonny
02-15-07, 09:27 AM
Welcome. Another Black Raven V to the stable.

V-Beach
02-15-07, 04:43 PM
Hello Bob, glad you found us.

NC STS-V
02-20-07, 11:23 PM
Welcome Bob :cheers:

Glad you are enjoying the car. I've only had mine a month but have been loving every minute in it!

Dr. Design
02-22-07, 02:56 PM
Hello,
Congrats on your new vehicle!!! It is a great vehicle as we are sure you are already noticing that. Let us know if you get that performance bug!!
Thank you,