: Interior help please...need parts

chev4life
02-14-07, 12:46 PM
I have some major cosmetic issues with my '05 V dash console (nav button plate, hvac button plate, upper vents, ashtray, and ashtray trim) does anyone have any of these parts I can buy or know of place I can find them? I can get most of them through cadi, but the nav and hvac control faces are going to be hard...any ideas? Have any local wrecks? anyone know of a San Jose wrecking yard that may have these?..etc....
thanks for the help...oh I am new to this board so thanks for having me

alcast082
02-14-07, 12:51 PM
If you have the problem of buttons pealing and other parts pealing then it is covered under warranty???

what is the problem???

04CTSVFLA
02-14-07, 01:10 PM
LOL, my dealership just charged me 15 bucks to have the buttons refinished in a different color with different texture....what idiots

chev4life
02-14-07, 03:48 PM
It had a dash kit on it which is what caused the finish to come off and its noticable....they wont cover it.

urbanski
02-14-07, 05:01 PM
nm..

ctsvett
02-15-07, 01:05 AM
call luke or james at lindsay cadillac.. they will have all of that at a good price. They can even sell just the buttons for the radio now so you dont have to swap the whole unit.

Reed

rgd
02-16-07, 09:02 AM
call luke or james at lindsay cadillac.. they will have all of that at a good price. They can even sell just the buttons for the radio now so you dont have to swap the whole unit.

Reed

No poop, I didn't think the buttons were avail without a whole new system.

Cool, good info Reed thx!
Lindsay is the place to be it sounds like...
rgd

chev4life
02-18-07, 07:30 PM
The buttons seperate???? That is awesome..does anyone know the part number? Will they do it for the hvac unit also?
On a repair note...I stripped all the pieces of my dash and paint matched them. They came out pretty good and at least they are uniform. The shade is tough off so if I cant buy new ones I may go a little different shade of black. I will post pics as soon as I get some.

Lindsay Cadillac
02-18-07, 07:39 PM
We can order the buttons off the radio through our radio supplier. There isn't a part number for the individual buttons. We just need the part number off your radio and which buttons you need...

AFAIK - the buttons for the HVAC control are not available separately...

chev4life
02-18-07, 10:22 PM
James...can you get the full trim panel for the nav stereo? Or just buttons?