: Paul w/ the V Headrest

valdeztke
02-13-07, 09:04 PM
Paul ... sorry for having to start a new thread to get ahold of you but I lost the PM you sent and couldnt remember your screename.

Shoot me that email address of that guy so I can get these headrest sent out.

Thanks!

RunningOnEMT
02-13-07, 09:14 PM
i could use that email address as well....

valdeztke
02-13-07, 09:17 PM
I hope he PMs it to me ... I will never give it up! :want:

:lol:

RunningOnEMT
02-13-07, 09:35 PM
SKANK! i'll run over your house with a damn train!

valdeztke
02-13-07, 09:36 PM
Yeah I forgot those Metros f' up all kinds of stuff ....

RunningOnEMT
02-13-07, 09:37 PM
its not metro ... its ME!!!!!!!!!!! *evillaugh*

jnrandall
02-13-07, 10:23 PM
You're probably talking about Tags63. And the email address for the contact at the headrest company is pontiacfirehawk2002131@yahoo.com. His name is Grant.

Tags63
02-13-07, 11:11 PM
Jesse:

Thanks for getting that address posted. I've been so busy and was going to post it tonite but seen this.

Thats the address guys. grant will send you a form via email for you to put your info in and email back to him.

I only did the front 2 since I think all 4 are over kill. With the extra shipping and insurance. The total cost was about 110.00. I sent them next day he had them embroidered & sent them back the same was. So turn around time was quite quick!!

Paul:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

valdeztke
02-13-07, 11:16 PM
Paul -

Thanks man. I am just ready to get a few more mods in before I get tired of the car lol

Can you post a few pics of yours if you dont mind.

I already got a response back from grant :)

Tags63
02-13-07, 11:39 PM
Hey!!!

Here are a few pictures. I've already posted them before but what the hell......I have some new ones but still in the camera.

jnrandall
02-14-07, 12:45 AM
No problem Paul. :highfive:

Blackhawk131
02-14-07, 07:32 PM
81 for one set.
140 for 2 sets.

Grant

valdeztke
02-14-07, 08:46 PM
Grant,

I shot you an email!

TrazzNJ
02-16-07, 06:52 PM
Hey tags, how much of a job were the WW side markers?? Yer car looks great BTW.

Tags63
02-17-07, 11:20 PM
Hey Trazz....
They were a piece of cake to do. I didn't use the methods the guys were saying here like putting them in the oven or smashing them off with a screw driver. I used a dremel and a clear epoxy to put the new lenses on. All said & done. It took me about 2 hrs start to finish from taking them out & putting the new ones in.

Thanks,

valdeztke
02-18-07, 10:42 AM
Paul,

Real dumb question here. How do you get the headrest covers off? Or do you send out the entire headrest?

I was looking at it in the dark mind so I may have overlooked something - that and I was a bit hungover ..:alchi: :alchi:

Tags63
02-18-07, 11:36 AM
Hey!!

I'm assuming you got them out of the seat correct?? If you didn't you will see a tiny pin hole on one side at the base well you have to get a paperclip bend it straight & stick itin the hole at the same time you press the button. This will release them out of the seat.
Once you have done this then you can remove the covers. It'll give you a fight but squish down on the foam and they will come right off. Grant does not want the whole assembly. Just make sure you mark on the foam which is the front and what side.

Good Luck,