: Hey boys...

ctsv_fl
02-12-07, 09:51 PM
Hi there my boys,

Gosh, its been forever since I have been on here. I have been so busy with moving back to NYC, and starting my new job. AND let me say ITS DAMN COLD here!!! I MISS THE BEACHES.
My car is in the garage for the winter, I am not liking taking the subways, my car misses me driving it. I think it misses the warm weather too. :) Well, hope to hear from you all soon, I will be back to check in, in a couple of days. Oh and I am loving my new job at the firm, its great.
Love to all,
Kimby AKA. CTS-V Girl ;)

Lord Cadillac
02-12-07, 10:04 PM
Princess Lea? :D

Hi there.. Welcome back.. :)

rand49er
02-12-07, 10:17 PM
Cold part of the year kills bugs and puts plants thru a necessary dormant cycle. "It's a good thing."

Albertan
02-12-07, 11:22 PM
I think it is cold everywhere this year...It hasn't stopped snowing for 2 weeks here. I can't remember the last time I drove the V. Glad you are enjoying your new job. It would be really lousy to have bad weather and BAD job.
It is supposed to get nice here on Wednesday and Thursday I do a road trip to Portland. If by some chance the roads get dry I take the V otherwise the CTS.
Bruce
(I support global warming!)

50 4Ever
02-12-07, 11:27 PM
Hi Kimby, great to hear from you. I wondered how the move went. Glad to hear you love the job, it would be a bummer if you didn't like it. From what I hear the V will hibernate well but will need to be exercised in the spring.

I know what you mean about the subways. My daughter and I were in Manhattan for a week and we rode the subway from ground zero to out Hotel (53rd & Lexington). Not very far but it was the first and last ride on the subway we had.

Best of luck and happy Valentines day (a few days early).

:thumbsup:

lawfive
02-13-07, 03:45 AM
:drool:

Rockafella
02-13-07, 06:43 PM
I think it is cold everywhere this year...It hasn't stopped snowing for 2 weeks here. I can't remember the last time I drove the V......

(I support global warming!)

:werd:

ctsv_fl
02-13-07, 06:48 PM
Law pick up your tongue up off the floor! that isnt very gentleman like. :)

I support global warming too. I hear that, although they have some really cute boots I want on SAX 5th Ave. :P

THanks for all the nice welcomes. I am heading on to go home now, going to go meet some friends for dinner. THai my favorite. {{{HUGS}}}

50 4Ever
02-13-07, 06:59 PM
Law pick up your tongue up off the floor! that isnt very gentleman like. :)

I support global warming too. I hear that, although they have some really cute boots I want on SAX 5th Ave. :P

THanks for all the nice welcomes. I am heading on to go home now, going to go meet some friends for dinner. THai my favorite. {{{HUGS}}}

On their website, Saks has these by Prada

http://images.saksfifthavenue.com/images/products/04/682/5359/0468253599328/0468253599328_275x275.jpg

You know who wears Prada don't you???? :lildevil:

CIWS
02-13-07, 08:13 PM
Welcome back Kimby, glad to see the move went alright and the new corporate job is working for you. :thumbsup: By the way, that's a hell of a red face (sun) for some cold New York weather :D

valdeztke
02-13-07, 08:31 PM
Maybe if I move and post a silly face people will say they missed me ......

na probably not.

Any how glad to see you here/back/meet you etc

http://www.mathieuthouvenin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/screenCars1.png

theloanman219
02-15-07, 07:28 AM
By the way, that's a hell of a red face (sun) for some cold New York weather

Hey Kimby, tell them how it is being Italian and being in the sun, you end up looking like a tomato or an eggplant, LMAO.

starfox86
02-16-07, 01:42 AM
kimby will you marry me?:prettyplease: :xo:

but i'm only 20 so probably not, DARN! :hb:

wow im bored!

lawfive
02-16-07, 03:20 AM
Ahahahaha starfox!! Careful: there's always the possibility that Kimby is a 60 year old guy. Urby has a pool going.

For my part: I'm betting on love...

Kadonny
02-16-07, 08:24 AM
kimby will you marry me?:prettyplease: :xo:

Notice the wedding/engagement ring on her left hand? I think you're a bit late there buddy.

starfox86
02-16-07, 08:38 AM
Notice the wedding/engagement ring on her left hand? I think you're a bit late there buddy.

haha, didn't even notice...I just thought it'd be funny ..showing a little post valentines day spirit i guess:dance:

I hope her other half doesnt see this thread! yikes!