: Magnuson Supercharger Price Increase!

tbyrne
02-08-07, 04:05 PM
Magnuson will be having a price increase on Thursday, February 15th. Prices will be going up by 5%. That's going to add about $300. to the kits. Our current sale prices will continue until 4PM EST on February 14th. That is free installation if you purchase the kit at the regular price or you can receive a discounted price if we are sending it to you. Just give us a call to receive a quote.

Superchargers make a great Valentines Day present! :)

Have a good day!

rand49er
02-08-07, 05:21 PM
... Superchargers make a great Valentines Day present! :) ...I'll PM you my wife's email address. :D

tbyrne
02-14-07, 10:09 AM
Today is the last day! This offer will be ending at 4PM EST today!

kanned
02-14-07, 12:56 PM
I've pretty much given up on a Maggie for the LS2..

valdeztke
02-14-07, 12:59 PM

Going a different route?

valdeztke
02-14-07, 01:02 PM

I for one think the maggie is great for the CTS-V. yes its limited but in case most people have forgotten so is our rear end.

I believe it to be a great product for both the price, gains, reliability, and low maintance. :thumbsup:

some people want to make 1,000RWHP CTS-V ....why i have no idea - it isn't like the motor is going to make the rear any stronger. There is a point of dimishing results.. I think 500rwhp is that with the CTS-V ...

Now when I decide to get into another C6 , if not a Z06 then I'm going with a TT setup :)

rand49er
02-14-07, 05:55 PM
I've pretty much given up on a Maggie for the LS2..Magnuson is working on one for the LS2.

What I don't fully understand is that the GTO guys have a maggie for their LS2 ... <-- I'm pretty sure that's correct. What the heck is the difference?

kanned
02-14-07, 11:36 PM
Going a different route?

No, it's just that the LS2 maggie seems to be vaporware...

valdeztke
02-14-07, 11:40 PM
I didn't know they didnt have one out.

Looks like this vendor isn't interested either!

rand49er
02-15-07, 06:33 AM

Looks like this vendor isn't interested either!Too busy on all the OTHER forums. :tisk:

tbyrne
02-15-07, 10:43 AM

I posted here 25 hours ago. What aren't I interested in?

rand49er
02-15-07, 10:49 AM

Going a different route?

I for one think the maggie is great for the CTS-V. yes its limited but in case most people have forgotten so is our rear end.

I believe it to be a great product for both the price, gains, reliability, and low maintance. :thumbsup:

some people want to make 1,000RWHP CTS-V ....why i have no idea - it isn't like the motor is going to make the rear any stronger. There is a point of dimishing results.. I think 500rwhp is that with the CTS-V ...

Now when I decide to get into another C6 , if not a Z06 then I'm going with a TT setup :)

Magnuson is working on one for the LS2.

What I don't fully understand is that the GTO guys have a maggie for their LS2 ... <-- I'm pretty sure that's correct. What the heck is the difference?

No, it's just that the LS2 maggie seems to be vaporware...

Too busy on all the OTHER forums. :tisk::food-snacking:

tbyrne
02-15-07, 11:18 AM
:food-snacking:

:band: :gnome: :nanaparty:

valdeztke
02-15-07, 10:17 PM
T -

You need to get these LS2 guys a maggie! ;)

Thats what I meant!

tbyrne
02-15-07, 10:38 PM
I read through the tread twice and throught I was missing something :) I get soooo many requests for the LS2 CTS-V Maggie and am REALLY surprized that it's not available yet. Either myself or someone else in the office asks Magnuson about these once in awhile. They are really big on the new truck/SUV superchargers right now. The '07 Escalade own might see a kit before you guys do. Please don't shot the messenger.

Tom