: Check out my new business cards

The Tony Show
02-08-07, 10:10 AM
I made a good contact at a local printing company who can get me a great deal on full color, two sided business cards. I toyed around in Photoshop for a little, and here's my new business card:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/Firebomba/tonycard2.jpg

Yes, I'm a total dork, but I couldn't resist, and I figured you guys would get a kick out of it.

theloanman219
02-08-07, 10:14 AM
hey i like yhem. take a stand for what you believe in!

Rockafella
02-08-07, 10:45 AM
Nice!

rand49er
02-08-07, 11:30 AM
Those really ARE nice!!!!!

(Hey, did he just slip an advertisement in here? :helpless: )

The Tony Show
02-08-07, 11:41 AM
Those really ARE nice!!!!!

(Hey, did he just slip an advertisement in here? :helpless: )

Haha...Nope. I didn't show the dealer name (that's on the back of the card, along with my web site), or my phone #. I'm really good about that. Sometimes people PM me asking for prices on parts, and I always refer them to Lindsay- I'm a good boy.

Thanks for the kudos on the card. I think they look pretty sweet.

04CTSVFLA
02-08-07, 12:53 PM
yea why is my dealer charging me more for the brakes then lindsay would....I didnt think the franchises were allowed to do that.....

forgot to say....that business card looks damn good!!!

urbanski
02-08-07, 12:53 PM
hahah :cool:

P-Funk
02-08-07, 04:57 PM
Business card looks good (but so last year). Need to catch up with the times and use the new CTS-VR paint job (although I kinda prefer the one you used).

The Tony Show
02-08-07, 07:11 PM
Me too :D.

I tried one with the new paint scheme, but not only do I not like it as much, there's no action shots of it yet.

ctsvflorida
02-08-07, 07:14 PM
This will have everyone looking! I am laughing because if you look close enough, you can make out the numbers that you blocked! LOL! I thought it was pretty funny anyway!

The cards look awesome, I must say!

The Tony Show
02-08-07, 08:20 PM
Thanks man. You probably only "see" the blocked numbers because you already know them. :D

Vdrenaline
02-08-07, 10:54 PM
I made a good contact at a local printing company who can get me a great deal on full color, two sided business cards. I toyed around in Photoshop for a little, and here's my new business card:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v692/Firebomba/tonycard2.jpg

Yes, I'm a total dork, but I couldn't resist, and I figured you guys would get a kick out of it.

Card looks awesome Tony.
Keep embracing your Dorky side. I'm a total Dork too and wouldn't be any other way. For example: "Who Lives in a Pineapple Under The Sea?..."

wildwhl
02-08-07, 11:57 PM
SBSP.

Nice cards.

Sort of :Poke:

WW