: beating a dead horse

theloanman219
02-07-07, 10:11 PM
Ok don't hate me for asking about this. But I need some suggestions. I have already talk to one person about it. I just want closure. I have a set of stock wheels. Which way will I maximize cash flow. Selling one at a time for spares or the whole set for someone with a lease that is due. They are all in good condition with new tires.

I hope this doesn't thread doens't get moved. I am going to list them as soon as I get my new wheels on friday.

Gene :bonkers: :bonkers:

rand49er
02-08-07, 03:19 AM
My impression is that there isn't a huge difference which way you go on this one. Have you watched them on eBay?

CHP N-V
02-08-07, 04:36 AM
Sounds like Mr Loan man is marketing... Any buyers before this gets moved...

sy1172
02-08-07, 06:14 AM
Sell them individually, you'll make a few hundred more off them!

I bought a mint one off Ebay for like $240 or so.

theloanman219
02-08-07, 10:21 AM
actually im not marketing them. I just wanted some feed back. Im not going to list anything anywhere till tomorrow when my new wheels are on and fit. The strange thing is there is not marketing with these wheels. The captive audiance is a group of people that I somewhat already know! :)

CTS-V420
02-08-07, 10:28 AM
Personally I'm a fast cash guy and wouldnt want to be stuck with 1 wheel
try to sell them as a set!
Its too bad (but good at the same time) that the regular CTS's are 6lug we would have so many 250motorsportz LOL ;)

theloanman219
02-08-07, 10:36 AM
I wouldn't sell them to him if he told us the truth! which he never will. Even if they would fit.