: What ever happened to Voodstock???

V-Love
02-07-07, 07:53 PM
I thought there was going to be a giant, nation wide get together the the CHEF somewhere in Arizona or something? It was sounding like a real good time. Any details on that? CHEF???

Poopie D
02-07-07, 10:27 PM
I have sent PM's to Chef (it was his idea) and had no reply. I really wanted this to happen. ...not sure why nobody will comment on it.

DILLIGAF
02-07-07, 10:48 PM
I think the logistics for this year were impossible for him.

CIWS
02-07-07, 10:54 PM
They all got old and/or OD'd

;)

Chef
02-07-07, 11:12 PM
Not sure about not replyng as I pride myself in that arena - Ask the guy with the weed butter recipe request?

Some things got a little weird with some people over there and some feelings were tweaked not by me but internally. I met with my contact a week or so ago and he's all in again. He just didn't want to step on anyone's toes. Some issues were where the food would be coming from (they want the revenue)... I want to show off:rolleyes: what our f&b can do as well so revs would go to the resort. We just need to come to a win win for everyone including room nights sold etc.

I'll fire it back up and see the interest level again.

I think the logistics for this year were impossible for him. POINTS for that one!

Chef

DILLIGAF
02-07-07, 11:20 PM
Why don't you just set a date and don't worry about doing extras?A long day out in the sun,all I need is a cold room a hot dog and a few coronas.I hate getting suited up in the summer for fine dining.

Florian
02-07-07, 11:26 PM
Why don't you just set a date and don't worry about doing extras?A long day out in the sun,all I need is a cold room a hot dog and a few coronas.I hate getting suited up in the summer for fine dining.

:word:

hot dogs.........mmmmmmmmmm

F

Dennisscars
02-07-07, 11:36 PM
I'm up for getting suited up for some fine driving... followed by a nice Porter and Chef's food.... Mmmmmmmm:~fridge:

(don't know if that's the appropriate beverage for your food :hide: )

Chef
02-08-07, 12:10 AM
No worries I'm Irish...:2thumbs:

I hear ya - I'm all for that too but Summer & Track down here don't mix too well and in fact the track will close down in Summer months - too many blown engines.

I would think near Thanksgiving/Christmas when it's cooler but will need to verify dates with Bondurant. If "v"eople are flying in and filling the tank a few times to get here the least I can do is have a planned gig with some options.

Chef

Poopie D
02-08-07, 12:58 AM
Cool Chef! I am glad to see that this might happen. Here is the orginal thread for reference:

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum/77741-vood-stock-2007-my-house.html

P.S. (my last PM to you was on Feb 3!)

V-Love
02-08-07, 06:02 PM
I would be down for a fall venue. It gives me enough time to get prepped and put aside cash. Plus, the cars breathe better and run harder in the cool. Setting dates would be good and down payments would ensure nobody is jerkin'. I can do 3 or 4 nights. Lets do this!

valdeztke
02-08-07, 06:46 PM
I'm all for an east coast version...some of us east of the Mississippi dont like driving .....errrr, on long trips that is.....

Not to steal your thunder but I think a east coast / west coast would be a good idea.