: ATI D1SC Procharger do it yourself kit available now from EPP!!!!

Venomous-V
02-07-07, 10:30 AM
Just got contact from EPP and they now have the full bolt on kit available for purchase. Includes everything from boost a pump, injectors, plugs, intercooler, fans, D1SC, etc. Even a tune which you will have to send ur pcm to them. Shipped to your house is $6,500.. Whos gonna be first to try it? Wish i had the money, definately would do instead of Maggie!!:D

RunningOnEMT
02-07-07, 10:32 AM
Just got contact from EPP and they now have the full bolt on kit available for purchase. Includes everything from boost a pump, injectors, plugs, intercooler, fans, D1SC, etc. Even a tune which you will have to send ur pcm to them. Shipped to your house is $6,500.. Whos gonna be first to try it? Wish i had the money, definately would do instead of Maggie!!:D

whats the HP potential of the D1?

and is the D series compressor the only one available in kit form? what about a P or an F:evil:

rlj5
02-07-07, 11:30 AM
and is the D series compressor the only one available in kit form? what about a P or an F:evil:[/quote]

I had the same kit installed by EPP with kooks long tubes & stock bottom end. Mustang dyno results were , 508 rwhp & 458 rwtq
That is at 8 psi of boost which is no where near the max of the boost capabilties of the D1, but it is the max failsafe boost for the stock bottom end

RunningOnEMT
02-07-07, 11:32 AM
I had the same kit installed by EPP with kooks long tubes & stock bottom end. Mustang dyno results were , 508 rwhp & 458 rwtq
That is at 8 psi of boost which is no where near the max of the boost capabilties of the D1, but it is the max failsafe boost for the stock bottom end

so i'd be fairly safe going with this kit and 6-7psi with meth injection?

blackonblackonblack
02-07-07, 03:03 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ATI-ProCharger-for-Cadillac-CTS-V-completely-installed_W0QQitemZ220079808566QQihZ012QQcategoryZ 33741QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It looks like it cost allittle bit more on e-bay. Selling it as a package installed and with dyno-tuning is a good idea.

onebadcad
02-07-07, 04:17 PM
The sticky thread on 'the other forum' details the new pricing for the shipped kit. This is a great alternative to the Maggie, as you can run about 8psi without worrying about breaking or bending something. Once you feel a greater need for speed, put in a built motor and go up to 14-16psi and start challenging Veyron's and S7TTs. Many of us in the Maggie crowd never had this option until now, and I am sure if available for the past 18 months you would see more PC SC in Vs. If all goes well, I will put a PC SC in my C6 in a few months, and then a built 427 by year's end. Sadly my V will no longer be the fastest car I own. Of course I can TT the V and give it a 250-shot, and teach the mallard C6 who is boss.

onebadcad
02-07-07, 04:25 PM
so i'd be fairly safe going with this kit and 6-7psi with meth injection?

Some Maggie owners claim 8-10psi with stock motors using the 2.6" pulley, so 6-7 psi should be fine. If you buy the kit from EPP, I am sure they can advise on a safe boost level, and the meth is definitely a wise investment for about $300-$400. Do not invest in heads, your stock ones do enough. Think about wider tires/rims, as 500+RWHP is quite a rush, but getting it to the ground is a tough nut.

Seattle CTS-V
02-07-07, 05:31 PM
Some Maggie owners claim 8-10psi with stock motors using the 2.6" pulley, so 6-7 psi should be fine. If you buy the kit from EPP, I am sure they can advise on a safe boost level, and the meth is definitely a wise investment for about $300-$400. Do not invest in heads, your stock ones do enough. Think about wider tires/rims, as 500+RWHP is quite a rush, but getting it to the ground is a tough nut.

Just noticed your signature...10 sec motor :sneaky: , 12 sec rear :bomb:

cjones
02-07-07, 05:43 PM
Lots of guys pushing over 700hp on D1s, it's a pretty healthy supercharger. I think it's the equivalent of Vortech T-trim for those familiar with their product line.