: Hey good news cheap billet grills

ironman
03-17-04, 04:17 AM
Hey guys I found a really nice billet grill for all us 93-96 FWB owners (FOSS). Go to this site (Precision Classic Billet Grilles) type that into your search bar and click the first link and check it out. The best part is it's only 139.99 plus a couple extra dollars for shipping. But it take 7 to 10 weeks it's a special order part but so what for that price I'll wait. Hope I helped someone out with this info....

FASSTWOOD
03-17-04, 10:01 PM
Thanks for the info. I just ordered mine although he said there is a back order on them, but he expects six of them in a few of weeks...
http://www.trucknvans.com/images/95Fleetwood.jpg
I can't wait!!!

ironman
03-17-04, 11:22 PM
Glad to help hope you like.....

FASSTWOOD
03-17-04, 11:34 PM
im gonna post this at impalss forum also..

AJB2323
03-21-04, 01:58 PM
I might pick up one of these, the cheapest I found an OEM grill is 230. I like the stock look, but not really fond of the stock grill.

FASSTWOOD
04-23-04, 08:27 PM
Still waiting for the grill. It's been a while. I've called them a few times and they have explained that they were waiting for the manufacturer to finish them. they received two but they had no hardware. Hopefully it won't be much longer.

ironman
04-26-04, 01:44 AM
I know the feeling I ordered mine Feb 18. And still waiting but they said mine would be here in 2 or 3 days. It's all I need to finish my baby I'll post pics when I get it.

FASSTWOOD
05-01-04, 10:15 PM
Ironman did you get the grille yet post some pics...

juiceE
05-06-04, 12:36 PM
ANY NEW WORD ON THOSE GRILLS?
I WAS THINKIN THAT EVERY ONE THAT ORDERED ONE,:grouphug:SHOULD GIVE EM A CALL TODAY, JUST TO REMIND THEM THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR THEM. PLUS IT WOULDNT HURT TO GET THEM TO SWEAT...JUST A LIL BIT.

FASSTWOOD
05-06-04, 10:15 PM
still waitng

juiceE
05-28-04, 01:25 PM
this was a reply to an email i sent 3 weeks ago:

We just got a Fleetwood in today to test fit and finalize the grille.
It
looks like some changes may be needed to the construction of the grille
so
it may be a couple more weeks to finish them up and send them out. The
grille fits great looks great we just want to try to make the
installation
more user friendly and do it yourself capable.

...this is a reply to an email i sent out this week:

We have made some changes to the grille for an easier do it your self
installation. We now need to check the fit. However it has been tough
to get
a vehicle or a complete grille here to check the fit.

Swangin-&-Bangin
06-04-04, 12:00 PM
whats the web address to this place? Can they make custom grills for any Cadillac?

flipflopcaddy
06-13-04, 04:35 PM
someone please help me find this grille. i have been trying to fet one for a while and called homies hydraulics in california but they said they had it custom made. please give me the web address. i tried to find it but was unsuccessful. PLEASE HELP I REALLY WANT TO GET ONE. THANKS EVERYONE.:hmm: :D