: RipTide Blue for 07 EXT?

Dif
02-06-07, 01:42 AM
Was RipTide Blue always Metallic or it is new with the Metallic for the 07's ??
Was window shopping on Ebay and there's one on there in Rip Tide Blue Metallic and it's a sharp looking color. I just don't remeber it being Metallic on the previous models.

hcvone
02-06-07, 06:43 AM
Pretty sure it always was. :)

MarkMatthews
02-06-07, 08:56 PM
I bought the RipTide Blue and I think its the best color right now. Every vehicle I have bought in the past seven years, and believe me there has been a lot, has always been white. To me white is just real clean looking. But the blue was just calling my name. It also seems to change colors depending on how the sun hits it. And its different, everyone has white diamond or black.

LLT
02-06-07, 09:33 PM
I bought the RipTide Blue and I think its the best color right now. Every vehicle I have bought in the past seven years, and believe me there has been a lot, has always been white. To me white is just real clean looking. But the blue was just calling my name. It also seems to change colors depending on how the sun hits it. And its different, everyone has white diamond or black.

I agree - the white and black are quickly becoming overdone (though both always look great when maintained!) I went with White Diamond on my current ESV, but opted for Blue Chip on my replacement. I'm slightly nervous, as I tend to be on the OCD side when it comes to vehicle appearance, but we'll see.

RipTide Blue is an awesome color - if it were available outside of the EXT, I would have chosen that for sure. I love the green hue it has at some angles! :yup:

Dif
02-07-07, 12:29 AM
I always thought it was a nice color but didn't pay a lot of attention to it.
After seeing it on an 07 I think the new body style really brings it out even more.
And I was looking to go with a new color besides Black but never saw one in person or ,. a real good picture until now... like this one. :)

MarkMatthews
02-07-07, 12:37 AM
yeah mine has the cashmere interior and it really looks good with the contrast

RANGER 66
02-07-07, 07:48 PM
Damn that is a good looking EXT. Dif was right in saying the new bodystyle really brings out the color.