: Missed a chance to chat with Andy Pilgrim

The Tony Show
02-05-07, 06:03 PM
So my Owner is at the Super Bowl (courtesy of Cadillac) this weekend, and I notice that I have a missed call on my cell phone from him. I talk to him today, and he tells me that he was hanging out with Andy and Lawson before the game, and asked if they would mind chatting on the phone with a V fanatic. They said "sure, call him up", so he calls me up to put me on and I miss the call.

Dangit.

No real point to the story, other than to share my misery with everyone. I met him briefly at the Sebring Debut in 2004, but it would've been neat to chat again.

svassh
02-05-07, 06:09 PM
Dang It

heavypedal
02-05-07, 06:10 PM
"Hi Andy.....hey, I was going to the track next weekend....wondering if I can borrow your car" ;)

thebigjimsho
02-05-07, 06:31 PM
That's nothing. I was lined up to ride shotgun in the CTS-VR racer in Indy at the C&D 50th Anniversary shindig. Problem was it wasn't fitting bigger guys like myself. I almost made it in but couldn't. But I did get to talk to Andy for a few minutes in the Caddy trailer and he signed a poster for me. He loves his own V and is genuinely a good guy.

When I couldn't get my fat ass in the car, he seemed more disappointed than I was.