: Looks like I am here to stay! now a supporting member for 1 year!

iwinagn
02-03-07, 07:51 PM
hey guys just wanted to say this is a really nice forum where questions get answered and not a hole lot of flaming or morons hang out here. I dont own a cts v as of yet but i will be very soon probably within the week i think at the same time i am going to pick my fiancee up a srx sport edition as well.

a little history behind myself ive owned plenty of fast cars i currently have a 88 firebird formula with a 406 sb that runs low 12's i just sold my 2003 silverado ss that i custom built a twinturbo setup on that ran 12's and my fiancee at this time has a 2004 silverado ss thats pretty much stock we think we have that sold so i will be picking that srx up at the same time i get the cts v

urbanski
02-03-07, 07:56 PM
thanks for joining up! :cool:
theres plenty of morons haha, look at the 250 thread ;)
have fun!

rand49er
02-03-07, 08:13 PM
... theres plenty of morons ...:canttalk:

RunningOnEMT
02-03-07, 08:19 PM
WILL YOU QUIT TALKING ABOUT ME URBY...

at least wait till i'm here to agree with you!

dqw1
02-03-07, 08:33 PM
3 post and a supporting member? Points.
This is Supporting Members Week I think.

Lord Cadillac
02-03-07, 08:40 PM
Thank you very much for the support! It is greatly appreciated!

I used to own an 88 Firebird Formula as well.. It was stock and only a 305 but I had no problem beating Mustang GTs (the "fast" car back in the late 80s, early 90s). That was a pretty fun car - and with a 406, it must have been a blast. :)

CIWS
02-03-07, 09:25 PM
Also POINTS for you !!

urbanski
02-04-07, 08:40 AM
i enabled your PMs as well, should have done that yesterday. thats a benefit of being a supporter. thanks

iwinagn
02-04-07, 03:50 PM
i enabled your PMs as well, should have done that yesterday. thats a benefit of being a supporter. thanks

thanks a ton!!

heavymetals
02-04-07, 03:59 PM
Any guess as to how many supporting members the V forum has?

Can it be broken down that way?

Just curious......

ctsvflorida
02-04-07, 04:00 PM
thanks for joining up! :cool:
theres plenty of morons haha, look at the 250 thread ;)
have fun!

Moron #1 here! What's a 250 thread?

Another hour and I should be really drunk so try and tell me by then!?

rand49er
02-06-07, 02:03 PM
:bump:

Just re-upped for another year here. 'Tis 50 bucks well spent! :thumbsup:

I'm not trying to put a guilt trip on anyone, but for those who haven't done this yet, just think about how much info we get here. With the FAQ and a lot of other threads people start, we learn about and avoid mis-steps in doing mods (well, everyone but heavy). We learn about events happening around this country and Canada. We meet other Cadillac owners, learn about good and bad dealers, and, besides the incredibly useful knowledge about our cars we find here, this place gives us hours and hours of entertainment value. So, consider supporting this forum.

(Lord Cadillac: Small bills in my PayPal account would be fine.)

ctsvflorida
02-06-07, 03:42 PM
:bump:

Just re-upped for another year here. 'Tis 50 bucks well spent! :thumbsup:

I'm not trying to put a guilt trip on anyone, but for those who haven't done this yet, just think about how much info we get here. With the FAQ and a lot of other threads people start, we learn about and avoid mis-steps in doing mods (well, everyone but heavy). We learn about events happening around this country and Canada. We meet other Cadillac owners, learn about good and bad dealers, and, besides the incredibly useful knowledge about our cars we find here, this place gives us hours and hours of entertainment value. So, consider supporting this forum.

(Lord Cadillac: Small bills in my PayPal account would be fine.)

Excellent post sir! Everyone should give you points for this one! Well written!
SUPPORT NOW! LOL
I know how much you guys love when I use caps!

urbanski
02-06-07, 03:45 PM
thanks dudes :)

roadracerx72
02-06-07, 03:49 PM
Moron #1 here! What's a 250 thread?

Another hour and I should be really drunk so try and tell me by then!?

You mean you didn't spend an hour reading that "someone stole my embz and now I am banned because I am a moron" thread. Drinking won't help.

ctsvflorida
02-06-07, 03:53 PM
I never looked at one post to that thread as it seemed moronic by just looking at the title. I guess I have to look now right? Tell me what page around so I do not have to go through the whole thing...which I will never do! I'll give up in 3 minutes!

rand49er
02-06-07, 04:06 PM
I never looked at one post to that thread as it seemed moronic by just looking at the title. I guess I have to look now right? Tell me what page around so I do not have to go through the whole thing...which I will never do! I'll give up in 3 minutes!Grab a six pack and some chips. If you don't start at the beginning, it won't make sense.

Heck, even starting at the beginning it doesn't make sense. :helpless:

ctsvflorida
02-06-07, 05:19 PM
Grab a six pack and some chips. If you don't start at the beginning, it won't make sense.

Heck, even starting at the beginning it doesn't make sense. :helpless:

I got up to page 12 or so and holy cow! LMFAO

Some of the posts were so f'in funny. I can't remember them all but WW said something about taking a pic of the guys balls in a golf ball cleaner! Wow, did I laugh and I only went through like a 1/4 of it, less than that! IGOTMEAV said some great stuff as well as many others that I can't possibly remember! I really can't believe I missed that thread, I mean that was fun! I'll finish it up later on tonight.

TSS
02-06-07, 06:05 PM
Hello from the SRX forum! That thread had me laughing out loud. I even posted a thread in the SRX forum telling them to check it out.

Todd

p.s. If I could get a CTS-V in AWD and in wagon form with a third row, I'd buy it today. Until then, my SRX must suffice.

ctsvflorida
02-06-07, 07:17 PM
Hello from the SRX forum! That thread had me laughing out loud. I even posted a thread in the SRX forum telling them to check it out.

Todd

p.s. If I could get a CTS-V in AWD and in wagon form with a third row, I'd buy it today. Until then, my SRX must suffice.

Yes, it is too funny and I almost wonder if it is CVP messin around! Hmmmm

SRX is a neat vehicle! :thumbsup:

TSS
02-06-07, 07:52 PM
SRX is a neat vehicle! :thumbsup:

Thanks. I like it a lot. With the v8,AWD, and magnetic ride control, it is much sportier than it looks. The huge ultraview roof is fun too.

Still,it is no V.....Perhaps when the family is smaller.