: Supporting Member, Again

dqw1
02-03-07, 06:35 PM
I can't stand not seeing supporting member under my name. So I did it again tonight for another year. Thanks for all the free tech support and laughs you get here. I've saved a bunch money viewing these threads and would like to thank everyone who contributes information here for us all to use. I still consider myself a rookie that wants to learn and have no shame admitting I'm a rookie.
So to all the vet's and Mod's - thank you!

Boombotz
02-03-07, 06:40 PM
Thank you for your support. It is very greatly appreciated. Its great to have a place like this to come to for answers. Thanks to Sal.:thumbsup:

urbanski
02-03-07, 06:57 PM
:sweet:

rand49er
02-03-07, 07:08 PM
I'm right behind you.

No, florian, I didn't mean that!!!:thepan:

heavymetals
02-03-07, 07:29 PM
This is one of the best forums.

Interesting to note that the CTS-V is a low production car, yet look at the traffic this forum gets vs all the others.:hmm:

dqw1
02-03-07, 07:31 PM
This is one of the best forums.

Interesting to note that the CTS-V is a low production car, yet look at the traffic this forum gets vs all the others.:hmm:
Hmm, how does this forum compare to others?

heavymetals
02-03-07, 07:41 PM
Hmm, how does this forum compare to others?

This forum has alot of info and support.

LS1 tech has alot of information on engine specific stuff.

The MB board was/is a bunch of wankers.

Lord Cadillac
02-03-07, 07:43 PM
Thank you very much for your continued support! Now I'm not trying to brag, but look to the bottom of the screen and click that little round, blue circle image with the numbers in it. It says BB1342 or so (the number changes). If you take a look at the page which follows (and change the options via dropdown menu) - you'll see that we're one of the fastest growing message boards on the net..

I'm honestly shocked. I never thought a Cadillac site would attract so many great people. Who knew back in late 2002 that Cadillac was going to have such an excellent line of vehicles? A lot has changed - and it took some of us some time to get used to the changes - but they've mostly been for the better...

CIWS
02-03-07, 08:24 PM
POINTS for you !!!

dqw1
02-03-07, 09:08 PM
Thank you very much for your continued support! Now I'm not trying to brag, but look to the bottom of the screen and click that little round, blue circle image with the numbers in it. It says BB1342 or so (the number changes). If you take a look at the page which follows (and change the options via dropdown menu) - you'll see that we're one of the fastest growing message boards on the net..

I'm honestly shocked. I never thought a Cadillac site would attract so many great people. Who knew back in late 2002 that Cadillac was going to have such an excellent line of vehicles? A lot has changed - and it took some of us some time to get used to the changes - but they've mostly been for the better...
I'm very happy to support.
I never seen that button before but damn, we're way up there.:cool:

Lord Cadillac
02-04-07, 12:45 AM
I'm very happy to support.
I never seen that button before but damn, we're way up there.:cool:
Thank you.. What impresses me most about those stats, is that we've been around a lot less time than most of the sites around us...