: Need help to install a subwoofer amp on 07 Escalade

medlines
02-02-07, 07:42 PM
I need all the help I can get ( schematics , diagrams , drawings, pictures,....) to how to install an amplifier on an 07 escalade with navigation, how should I wire it and do I have to wire it before the Bose amplifier or after, what crossover should I use, ....all the details you can give me .

Thanks.

medlines
02-03-07, 10:21 AM
Anybody , any news........................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kickboxer
02-04-07, 02:49 AM
For some reason the forum members that have access to this info aren't sharing it. I've asked similar question and only got a limited response.

zx6racer
02-04-07, 09:37 AM
Sorry that no one is helping you.... I used a bose add an amp I goes in line with the bose amp and the wiring for it. It gives you a 4 ch amp hook up and a remote turn on. I hope that helps you I will post pics asap.

253caddy
02-04-07, 01:20 PM
I added an amp to my stock radio with a PAC audio piece that cost me about 150$ It allows you to tape into the wires after the bose amp which is under the cup holders...

Overall it sounds great no problems as of yet I had a stereo shop to the install so I dont have alot of info I could dig up the part I bought to make this all work or search on PAC audio's website

amgstyle
02-04-07, 05:37 PM
hey guys i'm trying to install subs and amp to my factory head unit. i think i know how to everything. the only thing i don't know how to do is where can i hook up the remote wire from the amp too ?? thanks for your help. after i do the install i take pics and stuff.

medlines
02-04-07, 05:38 PM
thanks a lot guys, I searched also over the net and found an interesting piece from Pac which you can connect it between the headunit and the amp, but I am waiting from pac techsupport to confirm that it works for the 2007 Escalade .
On their website it states that it works for the 2007 Tahoe and the Yukon, so it might owrk as well for the 2007 Escalade.
this is the item that I found from PAC :
AOEM-GM1416
Add an aftermarket amp for select 2006 & 2007 GM Vehicles.

zx6racer
02-04-07, 07:53 PM
I dont know if the one I have is pac or periphel but you can hook up a 4 ch amp and it has a remote turn on.

yourgmsolutions
02-04-07, 09:41 PM
link bellow will give you some info about audio wiring and some other info for 07 escalade. I'll be updating more info daily

http://cadillacintegration.com/resources.html

medlines
02-05-07, 01:57 AM
Thanks GM_Geek for the link of the Diagrams and thanks guys for your support.
Will keep you informed when I get a word from PAC about the kit and will post pics after the installation.

cadymon
02-05-07, 04:09 AM
i must say that is a nice diagram gm geek:2thumbs: