: The BIG Tampa Meet - 03.03.2007

Lord Cadillac
02-02-07, 04:28 PM
Okay! What was originally planned as a tiny little MiniMeet has grown into the Big Tampa Meet!

We'll be meeting at the Green Iguana off Veterans Expressway on Anderson Road between 5pm and 6pm. At this location, there's also a Texas Roadhouse, a Bennigan's, a Starbucks and an AMC 24 Theater.

This message will be updated in the event there are any changes..

ejguillot
02-08-07, 05:24 PM
I live in Tampa... I'm in! Where in Tampa and when?

Lord Cadillac
02-08-07, 06:47 PM
Great! Very soon.. Let's just get a few more attendees before we make anything official. We actually have a LOT of members in Tampa - so I'm very surprised you're the first one to respond - six days after this was posted. :p

Boombotz
02-11-07, 11:47 AM
Will can be there except we will be in Orlando Feb. 21-25. We can do something the first weekend in March. Stoney, Nightwolf, Hitmoney, and Brett I sure will come. I am sure they haven't seen this as I did.

Lord Cadillac
02-11-07, 12:05 PM
The first weekend in March isn't out of the question...

Boombotz
02-11-07, 12:19 PM
I'll PM the Tampa crew to look at this thread.

Lord Cadillac
02-11-07, 01:06 PM
Cool.. March is good for Danielle as well...

HITMONEY
02-11-07, 03:06 PM
Any weekend is ok with me, especially if its on a Sunday.

Maybe a day a Bush Gardens? Or MOSI?

Stoneage_Caddy
02-11-07, 04:58 PM
i say we beat some meat at one of hitmoneys clubs ...

oh ....well im down , i work saturdays till 5 so anything after that and all day sunday im free ....just keep us posted ...

oh and im sure like me julie is having cheesecake withdrawls

RunningOnEMT
02-11-07, 05:02 PM
not to nitpick or anything ... but this is NOT what i expected from the title

isnt it meet...not meat

tampa meat feeler sounds like something you'd wind up in jail for

Night Wolf
02-11-07, 05:24 PM
I will not be able to go :(

I start the new job on the 5th (March).... moving up to GA on the 24th of Feb

Boombotz
02-11-07, 05:54 PM
i say we beat some meat at one of hitmoneys clubs ...

oh ....well im down , i work saturdays till 5 so anything after that and all day sunday im free ....just keep us posted ...

oh and im sure like me julie is having cheesecake withdrawls
I have been taken some clients to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and I usually bring her home a slice. She should be good but I am sure she will say you can never have a enough.

Brett
02-11-07, 07:15 PM
i'm in, lets try to lock up a date this week though

05 Cadillac Escalade
02-11-07, 07:52 PM
Haha! That title is so darn funny. Yeah. Go me...

Anyway.. Danielle is talking about heading out to Tampa towards to end of February... How many people can we get together on this short notice?

Let me know when you guys want to do this. I will drive up with you if you want. We can meet where we did last time and head up.

Thanks.

Boombotz
02-11-07, 09:40 PM
Saturday March 3 or Sunday March 4 That's the weekend. Either day is good for us.

Adam
02-11-07, 10:02 PM
:rofl: at the title. that was great. damn id love to come down... especially go to one of Hitmoney's clubs. one day i will!

jonnyd
02-12-07, 01:43 PM
at the end of february I will be traveling from the 21st - 24th.I will be busy the weekend of the 3-4 and will be traveling from march 8 - 14th...anytime between then and april 15th I would be good...other than that I dont think I can make it. UNLESS!!!!!!!!!!! It would be on a sunday on february 25th. I can make it then!!!

Lord Cadillac
02-12-07, 04:22 PM
Well.. This will be good for some - not all - but so far March 3rd, Saturday, looks like the day... We originally wanted to do something at the end of February but we pushed it up to March and we're afraid that if we push it up any more, it may just not happen...

So Saturday night, some time after 5pm... March 3rd...

Boombotz
02-12-07, 04:55 PM
Well.. This will be good for some - not all - but so far March 3rd, Saturday, looks like the day... We originally wanted to do something at the end of February but we pushed it up to March and we're afraid that if we push it up any more, it may just not happen...

So Saturday night, some time after 5pm... March 3rd...
We're good that day.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-12-07, 11:59 PM
ill be ready

jonnyd
02-13-07, 12:44 PM
I will either be shaggin or I will be there!!! one or the other:alchi:

ejguillot
02-13-07, 01:04 PM
I'll be there! March 3rd will be fine. What time and place?

Jesda
02-13-07, 01:51 PM
I'm seriously tempted...

Jesda
02-13-07, 02:00 PM
I'm seriously tempted...

Nevermind. Friday night class.

Lord Cadillac
02-13-07, 02:48 PM
I will either be shaggin or I will be there!!! one or the other:alchi:

For God's sake SHAG the night before! ...and be there...

I'll be there! March 3rd will be fine. What time and place?

After 5pm and we're not SURE where yet. We may just meet at some whore house and decide where to go from there...

I'm seriously tempted...

Come on.. You can do it!

Nevermind. Friday night class.

Oh, gimme a break! It's a Saturday NIGHT meet! You CAN do it... Do it! (Do it)... :thehand:

jonnyd
02-13-07, 04:15 PM
For God's sake SHAG the night before! ...and be there...

lol....well she is supposed to come down from jerz that weekend and get here on sat mornin...but if she dosent fly down....you know I will be there.. I am just happy you guys werent at the last sams beach bar meet...when i fell off the damn seawall!! I swear!!! why do they build them damn things!!!!:rant2:

Jesda
02-13-07, 07:47 PM
There's 6am flights on Saturday. Now I'm seriously thinking about it.

Playdrv4me
02-13-07, 07:49 PM
Jesda just let me know about this... Ill be there!

Lord Cadillac
02-13-07, 09:16 PM
Well. I think it would be nice to have Jesda at the meet. But flying in is expensive. Would anyone be interested in chipping in a few bucks to offset that cost? I can sneak a little past Danielle. :p

Jesda
02-15-07, 03:02 PM
So far we have:

Sal
Danielle
EJ Gulliot
Tom
Julie
Will
Hitmoney
Stoney
'LowLow'
Jesda
Ian
JohnnyD

DATE: March 3rd 2007

I'm gonna buy my plane ticket when I get back from Chicago. I'll leave early in the morning on the 3rd and I should arrive by lunch or sooner.

05 Cadillac Escalade
02-15-07, 09:37 PM
Count me in. I will come up for the meet. Sal, would you and Danielle want to drive up together from West Palm Beach to Tampa?

Thanks.

Lord Cadillac
02-15-07, 09:57 PM
Sure, Chase. We can do that... But we're going to be leaving for Tampa on Friday.. Maybe early... So that may be a problem for you...

Lord Cadillac
02-15-07, 09:59 PM
So far we have:

Sal
Danielle
EJ Gulliot
Tom
Julie
Will
Hitmoney
Stoney
'LowLow'
Jesda
Ian
JohnnyD

DATE: March 3rd 2007

I'm gonna buy my plane ticket when I get back from Chicago. I'll leave early in the morning on the 3rd and I should arrive by lunch or sooner.

We can add 05 Cadillac Escalade to that list as well - if he doesn't mind leaving with Danielle and I on Friday...

Nobody wants to chip in for Jesda's flight, huh?

Stoneage_Caddy
02-15-07, 10:44 PM
id pick jesda up form the airport but ill be at work till 5 ....

05 Cadillac Escalade
02-16-07, 02:23 PM
Keep me as pending then. I might drive up with STEALTHBOMBER. We might take the trip. Not 100% sure yet.

Thanks.

Jesda
02-16-07, 05:45 PM
I'm getting an airport ride from Ian.

Boombotz
02-16-07, 06:00 PM
I don't think lowlow is going. I can chip in some money for the Jesda fund, But Jesda is a sneaky Asian who likes to take friends money. :p

Try Hotwire.com for a good price on air fare.

Lord Cadillac
02-17-07, 04:03 AM
No lowlow, huh? I wanted to meet that wop. :p

HITMONEY
02-17-07, 07:05 AM
Whelp... Can't make it on a Caturday night. I am always in the club that night.

<shrugs>

One day you guys will do something on a Sunday and I will be able to attend.

XXL-VETE
02-19-07, 12:39 AM
have we picked a place yet? I might be in for this ..

Kenny

Lord Cadillac
02-19-07, 02:06 AM
Hi Kenny! Welcome aboard! We haven't picked a place yet. Let's do that now.. Those in Tampa need to jump on this.. I live in West Palm Beach so I don't know what's where...

Playdrv4me
02-19-07, 02:45 AM
Im not great at picking places, and its late right now so Im racking my brain for places with adequate Saturday Night parking and easy access...

International Mall has ACRES of parking, and a Champ's Sports Bar and Cheesecake Factory... Westshore Mall just down the street from International has good parking and a P.F. Chang's and Maggiano's. These two are both extremely easy for everyone to access from I-275.

Downtown/Ybor City/Channelside places include Hooters, Howl at the Moon, and Spaghetti Warehouse... but these arent very conducive to meet type stuff because you have to pay to park, and usually in a parking garage.

Other places on the water but not quite at the beach would be Landry's Seafood House, which is not cheap, but has more than generous parking and a beautiful view of Tampa Bay and outside seating areas. Bahama Breeze is in proximity to Landry's as well, its kind of a carribean joint owned by Darden (Olive Garden, Red Lobster etc).

If you want the beach there is an Outback Steakhouse right across from the beach in Clearwater with parking behind it free for restaurant patrons. Theres a few choices right on the beach too. Other Clearwater options include a very big Hooter's (one of the first if not the first I think), and a Cheddar's with plenty of parking that is one of my personal favorites.

Thats all I can think of for now, and Im a south Tampa guy, so Im sure the true Tampa natives can think of even better places than that.

cooncat
02-19-07, 12:38 PM
Hey guys,

I'm in on this, it sounds like fun. I am a brand new Cadillac owner. I have a 06 V8 STS and would love to show it off. Tomorrow I will have it 5 weeks. Any of those places sounds great.

Brett
02-19-07, 01:32 PM
one thing to keep in mind, the places being listed are gonna be outrageously packed on a Sat night...which will not be conducive to everyone sitting down and eating dinner together. just something to keep in mind. if we're just gonna meet in a parking lot than I-mall or Westshore Mall are probably the most centrally located. Another consideration is International mall is expensive and trendy....dress nice and bring a lot of money if we decide to go there

cooncat
02-19-07, 01:55 PM
Am I the oldest one out there?

Also, if we do meet at either Westshore mall or International Mall, you should get an idea of the count and make reservations somewhere. This is especially important for a large group. Money shouldn't really be an object if we all own Cadillac's, just kidding.

jonnyd
02-19-07, 01:55 PM
I will be there guys!!! :thumbsup: Just lemme know where were meeting up! :D

Playdrv4me
02-19-07, 02:34 PM
Wow am I really THAT expensive? ;) I eat at alot of those places frequently. The only ones that you would want to dress real nice to (but you dont have to either), is Landry's and maybe Champs out of that entire list. The rest are nice casual dining places. Keep in mind Its not Denny's either but I figure this crowd would want at least a Hooters or something like that.

As far as the Saturday thing, I mentioned that. Any major place on a Saturday evening is gonna have lots of people packed into it, I would imagine calling ahead a reservation for everyone who is coming is going to be key as someone mentioned. Thats why Im hoping someone will chime in with places on the outskirts of town, or maybe in Brandon or Clearwater etc. Theres lots of little joints like Mugs and Jugs (a hooters copy) and stuff like that in those towns.. but I live in South Tampa, and Im not terribly familiar with them.

Oh, and watch out on 275 people... it is the WORST highway I have EVER used. Ive gotten smacked 3 times on that stupid thing, all of them rear ended because people werent watching where they were going and because theres lots of up and down where people cant see whats on the other side of the crest. Just a word of warning... drive defensively and cautiously on that stupid thing. I see one wreck a day on it at least.

Lord Cadillac
02-19-07, 02:49 PM
This is great. What do we have 15 people going so far?

jonnyd
02-19-07, 03:19 PM
This is great. What do we have 15 people going so far?

Prob, but how many people will ACTUALLY show up????:confused:

Lord Cadillac
02-19-07, 03:40 PM
Danielle and I, with a tumbleweed floating around...

humtake
02-19-07, 05:07 PM
Finally got a new account so I could post. I've been reading these forums for 2 years now. My name before was Stash, but I didn't post much. Anyways, I've been wanting to meet up with everyone and see their Cadillacs for a while now.

I want to go on March 3rd, but what time frame are we looking at? I'm a huge boxing fan and my favorite boxer is on that night (go figure ;-). Anyone know any good sports bars that would be televising HBO that night? I live in Ybor, and I can tell you that around here there are not very many open places for a lot of people to park unless you get there early. Landry's is one of my favorite restaurants and their parking lot is huge, but I don't know what it would look like on a Saturday.

Anyways, count me in!

Playdrv4me
02-19-07, 06:05 PM
I think the sports bar idea sounds good too. My girlfriend told me there is a Hooters in Brandon with a huge parking area close to a Home Depot, though they probably dont have HBO for the fight.

So long as you get to Landrys around 6 or so, there is always plenty of parking, and their parking extends all the way down behind their building. Ive never seen it more than 75 percent full.

Brett
02-19-07, 06:52 PM
how about Green Iguana on Anderson?

Boombotz
02-19-07, 07:02 PM
I say Wings USA at US19 and Mcmullen Booth rd in Pinellas Park area. The place that looks like a oil filter and lube place but its a sports bar. They usually have car shows there.

Lord Cadillac
02-19-07, 07:21 PM
Finally got a new account so I could post. I've been reading these forums for 2 years now. My name before was Stash, but I didn't post much. Anyways, I've been wanting to meet up with everyone and see their Cadillacs for a while now.

I want to go on March 3rd, but what time frame are we looking at? I'm a huge boxing fan and my favorite boxer is on that night (go figure ;-). Anyone know any good sports bars that would be televising HBO that night? I live in Ybor, and I can tell you that around here there are not very many open places for a lot of people to park unless you get there early. Landry's is one of my favorite restaurants and their parking lot is huge, but I don't know what it would look like on a Saturday.

Anyways, count me in!
Your old account has been merged into your new account...

Lord Cadillac
02-19-07, 07:22 PM
I know Danielle is going to say "P.F. Changs"...

Boombotz
02-19-07, 07:23 PM
Your old account has been merged into your new account...
I saw it before you fixed it. :shhh:

Brett
02-19-07, 09:59 PM
I say Wings USA at US19 and Mcmullen Booth rd in Pinellas Park area. The place that looks like a oil filter and lube place but its a sports bar. They usually have car shows there.

Do you mean Quaker Steak and Lube? Location kind of sucks, I was hoping for something more centralized.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-19-07, 10:05 PM
everything down here sucks .....

lets meet someplace other then this shithole called tampa bay

Lady Danielle
02-19-07, 10:59 PM
Did someone say PF Changs??? How far is clearwater from Tampa?? Ohh...whats a good clean hotel in the Tampa area???

Boombotz
02-19-07, 11:00 PM
Do you mean Quaker Steak and Lube? Location kind of sucks, I was hoping for something more centralized.

Yea that's the place, and I agree about the crappy location.

Lord Cadillac
02-19-07, 11:08 PM
I saw it before you fixed it. :shhh:

Yeah, I was on Danielle's laptop when I first did it. Is that what you meant?

Quaker Steak and Lube?!?! WTF is that?!?! :wtf: :gah: :mob:

Damn, we have some cool smilies in here...

Anyway.. If you want to change the location, let's just keep the "meet" in Tampa and take a cruise from there. A bunch of Caddys on the road will be nice. :)

Jesda
02-20-07, 12:48 AM
Clearwater is next door to Tampa, basically. Its where the scientologists eat all the children.

I'm considering the Hilton Garden Inn North and Crowne Plaza East. Travelocity users seem to like them and they're only $100.

For a meet like this, we should all gather at some place loud, fun, and informal. Sports bars seem to be the winner.

Playdrv4me
02-20-07, 01:52 AM
I found a pretty good spot tonight. Theres a Hooters across the Gandy bridge on the way to Largo with plenty of parking in an open area that looks to be a good size and probably doesnt get very packed due to its somewhat decentralized location.

Its also convenient to get to from any direction. If your in South tampa, you can cross the gandy bridge and veer right on 686 (Roosevelt), and its on the left side. If your coming from the North or Airport area, you can hop on 275 South and get off on Roosevelt blvd, and your just about there.

I think short of the Mall, anyplace in the tampa city limits is either gonna suck like Stoney said, or be packed to the gills like Brett said.

Jesda dont forget you can crash with me if you need to.

Brett
02-20-07, 08:54 AM
Ok, i'm not trying to be a pain in the ass but lets pick a spot that is centrally located. Otherwise people are gonna say they are coming and at the last minute realize they have to go from Brandon to Pinellas. Thats why I suggested Green Iguana which shares a parking lot with a 20 screen movie theater(lotsa parking) and it is right off the veterans. We certainly dont have to go where i am suggesting but for the sake of getting people to show up, lets keep it in the middle somewhere. There is also a Boston's restaurant and at least one other restaurant in there.

Brett
02-20-07, 08:57 AM
Sal, how much are you looking to spend per night? And what type of thing do you and Danielle like to do?

jonnyd
02-20-07, 09:25 AM
the cadddyyyy line!!! Can't wait!!! I will meet anywhere without sea walls!! :D I preferably like safe areas as well...where no one will key a caddy!:thumbsup:

Lord Cadillac
02-20-07, 10:21 AM
Sal, how much are you looking to spend per night? And what type of thing do you and Danielle like to do?
Price I'll leave to Danielle. She handles our finances (I don't want to know anything about it!). Stuff to do? I think we're just going to explore the area.. We've never been to Tampa...

The movie theater idea sounds pretty good - for a central meeting place.. We can hang out there for awhile, and then cruise to wherever we decide to go... If we can at least make this official, I can publicize it...

Brett
02-20-07, 10:23 AM
My recomendation would be the Marriot Waterside...its close to channelside and downtown...walking distance to some great places to hang out....what day are you getting in?

http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/TPAMC

jonnyd
02-20-07, 10:26 AM
yes that marriott would be a GREAT place for you guys to stay...it is in the middle of all the nice places. I recommend it...I usually always stay there every gasparilla. Nice hotel!:thumbsup: We could throw a hotel party ind danielle and sals room!!!!!! LOL j/k :D

Brett
02-20-07, 10:31 AM
Or try this one, brand new and downtown, trolley to channelside

http://embassysuites.hilton.com/en/es/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=ZPYUA1BYY4M1ICSGBIVM22QKIYF C3UUC?ctyhocn=TPAESES&ctyhocn=TPAESES

If you like the night club/dance scene try this one, it in ybor city, grittier than channelside, pretty crazy

http://www.hiltongardeninn.com/en/gi/hotels/index.jhtml;jsessionid=ZAFSHBSAD5O1BJ31AOQ2HZQ?cty hocn=TPAYCGI

jonnyd
02-20-07, 10:36 AM
be careful in ybor city!!! THUG CENTRAL!!!

Lord Cadillac
02-20-07, 11:11 AM
I think Danielle already booked a LaQuinta.. We're on a budget! :p

Brett
02-20-07, 11:19 AM
ah...ok....well then just beware of location...try to stay around Downtown or westshore...when you zero in on it run it by Boombotz or myself, you dont want to end up in the wrong part of town

Ybor is basically a scaled down French Quarter...they are fights...but there is fun as well

humtake
02-20-07, 11:43 AM
Haha, yeah Ybor is pretty bad. Imagine living there and trying to get the city to fix the roads, etc. It's a pain in the ass... luckily I'm moving soon.

The trolley lets you get from Ybor to Channelside easily so no matter where you stay you can do both. I'm an original Tampon born and raised, so I can tell you where to go if you need suggestions.

For the meet, I'd like to come out and see everyone's Caddy even if we don't go to a sports bar. I'll record the fight if I have to, but anywhere in Tampa, St. Pete or Clearwater is good with me. I enjoy getting out.

FL01SS
02-20-07, 12:32 PM
Man, where have I been!? I don't have my schedule for March yet, but I'll be there if I can.

jonnyd
02-20-07, 12:33 PM
hahahahah u said tampon. LOL!! :rofl: the thing that sucks is everything good is in tampa...I'm livin in tarpon and there is nothing to do here except play some golf and see old people lol. I would like to go to tampa most of the time but dont like driving drunk back to tarpon....arrrrgggg!!!

So where is the final destination at this point??

Lord Cadillac
02-20-07, 01:04 PM
Okay, Danielle said the LaQuinta is in a bad area.. And that the recommendations so far are sold out.. What about the Crowne Plaza East? How's that?

edit: Also. The Wyndham West Shore...

Thanks...

cooncat
02-20-07, 01:11 PM
If this is to be held in a restaurant's or shopping mall's parking lot, do we need to get permission? I have no idea since I have never been to one before.

Lord Cadillac
02-20-07, 01:19 PM
We're leaning toward the Crown Plaza East since I get a travel agent discount..

Lord Cadillac
02-20-07, 01:21 PM
Jesda.. I can get you my agent rate as well - at the same hotel - if you want...

jonnyd
02-20-07, 02:53 PM
edit: Also. The Wyndham West Shore...

Thanks...

Actually that is a nice hotel!! I would try and shoot for there if you could!

Brett
02-20-07, 03:49 PM
wyndham west shore is very nice....Schulas steak house is in the lobby...thats where my family goes for christmas dinner every year. Crowne plaza should be fine too

Lady Danielle
02-20-07, 04:42 PM
Sal and I got a killer deal on the crowne Plaza...also I love their dream beds! So its final...Crowne Plaza East!... Thanks everyone. Hey is there any Dave and Busters or Jillians?

Lady Danielle
02-20-07, 04:46 PM
I checked on the Jillians thing, not there! Anyway..this is my input into this whole thing. There are going to be some underage people..so the bar thing...how about a TGIF or something along the line. Cheescake was a good idea. Something thats diverse in food for us healthy eaters..but good for you fried meat eaters..and the atmoshere is casual, open late...bar if you want it.... hows bowling at splitsvile in channelside? I love bowling..Hey hows the aquarium???

Jesda
02-20-07, 06:29 PM
Travelocity has some excellent last-minute deals to Florida. Click on "Last Minute Packages" at the top. A flight + rental car is $75 cheaper than a flight alone! Same for flight + hotel.

I'm going to crash at Ian's and leave Monday morning, giving me Sunday to do some sightseeing.

Jesda
02-20-07, 06:41 PM
FLIGHT HAS BEEN BOOKED. Arriving in Tampa on Monday the 3rd at 1:15pm.

Playdrv4me
02-20-07, 07:41 PM
Danielle/Sal, my mom works at the Wyndham Westshore and she gets half off. Dont know how firm your booking is, but if youre interested I can find out if that applies to Friends as well as Family.

As far as the Restaurants, I really dont think the centralized thing matters all that much so long as its an easy place to get to... Hell I traveled 10 miles last night just to go to Cheddar's since Tampa doesnt have a single one. The way the roads are setup here its easy to do. 275 South empties into the across the bay communities and 275 North comes right back.

Danielle, you had a good idea with TGIF... There is one on Hillsborough Ave. off Dale Mabry highway (the main drag into South Tampa) and its got a CompUSA parking lot it shares with plenty of parking. Otherwise I really like the Hooters in Largo, or the International Mall Cheesecake factory. I did forget were not all 21... would want everyone to be comfortable.

Lady Danielle
02-20-07, 10:04 PM
Thanks..but the crowne was $65.00 our price...good deal..Wyndam does look amazing...maybe for the next meet..ill check with you first. I say Fridays..even though I want cheescake...only because cheaper....more casual atmosphere and sounds like its in a good spot for what we need...how bout input on this and a vote?

Jesda
02-20-07, 11:18 PM
TGIF sounds good too. Great food.

Stoneage_Caddy
02-20-07, 11:21 PM
someone needs to finish putting this togther ...its pissing me off

Playdrv4me
02-20-07, 11:37 PM
Ill check out the parking situation at TGIF more closely tomorrow or Thursday. Its still in Tampa and in a centralized location in the city, so that should satisfy that requirement too. Only downside I know of, is that theres a club or something that opened in the same parking lot, but it doesnt get going til late at night, and even then theres alot of parking left over from Compusa and the strip mall adjacent to it.

The other thing with TGIF is that even though its not a huge restaurant, they can probably put tables together for us with enough advanced notice along the window sides. Some places are gonna be too packed inside for us to all be able to sit together, let alone park together.

Brett's Green Iguana idea also reminded me theres a Green Iguana, Texas Roadhouse, Bennigan's and Starbucks altogether with an AMC 24 Theater off Veterans Expressway. Plenty of parking too.

Anyway, if we have a consensus on TGIF soon hopefully...ill go check it out.

Jesda
02-20-07, 11:46 PM
If nothing gets finalized, I'll go to McD's and pick up 15 McChickens. I'll pay!

Knuckles
02-21-07, 02:03 AM
If I can convince my gf to come along I might stop in at this little shindig.
It would be pretty awkward though considering Im new to the forums.

p.s. jonnyd I recognized the location of the 2nd picture in your sig! Tarpon is pretty boring but it isnt that bad. TSHS class of '06 :D

Jesda
02-21-07, 04:40 AM

Thats what alcohol is for. :alchi: You should come!

The locals should be in charge of finding a place to eat. Ian, you've been appointed to Director of Dinner. TGIF and Hooters seem to be top contenders. All a matter of which one offers the best parking and can accommodate all of us.

Brett
02-21-07, 07:47 AM
Brett's Green Iguana idea also reminded me theres a Green Iguana, Texas Roadhouse, Bennigan's and Starbucks altogether with an AMC 24 Theater off Veterans Expressway. Plenty of parking too.

This is what I've been talking about. It's on Anderson Rd. And all these restaurants are fine for people under 21.

Lady Danielle
02-21-07, 08:02 AM
Lets do it...lets go with Bretts idea... can we finalize this...Starbucks, dinner, movie, show ...what can be better.....haning out with caddy friends...priceless:)

Lord Cadillac
02-21-07, 10:09 AM

Most of us are in the same boat - meaning we've never met.. So come along.. I'm all the way in West Palm Beach, so - I don't know most of the Tampa people..

TGIF and Hooters seem to be top contenders.

I'd prefer TGIF over Hooters because of the crowd. I haven't gone to a "cool" Hooters yet.. It won't be fun after we're all in jail from having to beat up a bunch of drunk *******s joking around about our meet.

Brett
02-21-07, 10:13 AM
Sal read one post up...your wife I believe...we got this figured out

map of location:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&address=9202+anderson+rd.&city=tampa&state=fl&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map

jonnyd
02-21-07, 11:05 AM
If I can convince my gf to come along I might stop in at this little shindig.

p.s. jonnyd I recognized the location of the 2nd picture in your sig! Tarpon is pretty boring but it isnt that bad. TSHS class of '06 :D

Hey man dont worry about it!! I still havent really met some of the people out there, dont be scurred lol.. but seriously man it would be a good time!! hahahah yea that was at howard park...I love going there for photos...background is NIOCE! Yea tarpon is boring actually :( sucks but oo welll..COME TO THE MEET MAN!!!! BRING THE CADDY AND YOUR G/F!

lol guys....I am still confused on the whole meeting up process...where exactly are we meeting..hahaha. Starbucks you said??? lol im sooo confused!

humtake
02-21-07, 11:12 AM
Our office used to be in the business park right across the street from the Veteran's 24. The parking lot is huge and would be a good place to meet up. They have built some new restaurants there since I last went so there is definately a myriad of choices.

Best bet might be to have everyone meet up in the lot and then take a look at what is around. Everything is close so it's easy to see your options and then choose.

Lord Cadillac
02-21-07, 12:07 PM
We're going to go with Brett's idea - we just need an exact location...

Lord Cadillac
02-21-07, 12:14 PM
The first post of this discussion has been updated with the meeting place. If any changes need to be made, please PM me with the details. I'm not sure if I have an EXACT location spotted-out. If I don't, please let me know as I'm about to send an email to 114 Tampa Bay Cadillac Owners members...

Brett
02-21-07, 12:27 PM
basically this is an area with 3-4 restaurants and a movie theater. Whoever gets there first can find an open part of the lot and park there....im not sure i can give exact coordinates. if you need directions the map is in a post i made above. LOOK FOR Green Iguana, Boston's or a large AMC theater

Playdrv4me
02-21-07, 12:43 PM
Keep in mind... the parking lot at Veterans DOES fill up rapidly on Saturday nights. (Im talkin people parking up on the grass dividers, I know cause Ive had to do it :) ) We will need to arrive as early as possible to miss the movie crowd depending on whats opening. I recommend parking either in front of, or to the side of Vallarta's Mexican Restaurant. On Saturday nights that is the main area that has any amount of open parking for multiple people. If thats not available, than the other option is probably all the way on the other side of the restaurants next to Boston's.

We just need to get there as early as possible.

Lord Cadillac
02-21-07, 12:46 PM
I believe Danielle and I will be heading there at about 5pm..

Playdrv4me
02-21-07, 01:04 PM
Heres a couple of Maps:
http://q45.org/gallery/d/3770-1/AMC2.JPG

http://q45.org/gallery/d/3767-1/AMC.JPG

humtake
02-21-07, 01:54 PM
Anytime early evening like 5-8 would be fine. There will be plenty of parking there then since it's a Saturday.

I don't really have any recent pics of my Caddy, but you can go to my myspace page to see a picture of it if you have an account. Just so if I'm there first you can look for it.

http://www.myspace.com/humtake

Btw, for those of you who have Google Earth...here are the coordinates. It has changed a bit, but you can see how big of a lot we are talking about.

28 degrees:01'57.99" N
82 degrees:32'24.90" W

AWDTSi
02-21-07, 01:58 PM
Dangit, just as I had hoping there's finally going to be a Tampa meet and I won't be able to make it that day. We are having a cookout at our house with a bunch of my wifes friends from school and their families. Man I wish there was a way I could get out of it....

humtake
02-21-07, 02:04 PM
Yeah, that happened to me last year in February. I've had to wait this long to finally get one :-) Hey, sounds like you could just buy more steaks and just have the meat at your house...oh man I wish they never had changed the title of this thread, rofl :-)

Lord Cadillac
02-21-07, 02:05 PM
Dangit, just as I had hoping there's finally going to be a Tampa meet and I won't be able to make it that day. We are having a cookout at our house with a bunch of my wifes friends from school and their families. Man I wish there was a way I could get out of it....
See if they wouldn't mind you stepping away for an hour or so...

And guys, thanks for the maps but I already added a couple to the first post. :D

Lord Cadillac
02-21-07, 02:06 PM
oh man I wish they never had changed the title of this thread, rofl :-)

Sorry. It's no longer a meat feeler. :p

Lady Danielle
02-21-07, 02:18 PM
drink up all the beer and make a beer run..by bike of course

Jesda
02-21-07, 02:47 PM
OKAY! So lets go to the "Veterans" Green Iguana on Anderson Rd.

http://www.greeniguana.com/

Now, let's pick a time.

humtake
02-21-07, 02:53 PM
I'm not sure how many people use Google Earth, but those coordinates I posted let's you see the exact parking lot and how to get into it. The little buildings that surround the parking lot are the restaurants.

albisora
02-21-07, 03:52 PM
If anyone needs direction please give me a call at 813.390.3853 BOGDAN or check mapquest and choose AMC Veterans 24 as the point of destination.
Next to AMC Theater there's a GREEN IGUANA restaurant right on the water. You can't miss it. It's right on the street ANDERSON RD.

See you there.

FL01SS
02-21-07, 04:37 PM
DAMN IT! I have to work!:banghead: Figures! I'd been waiting for one of these in Tampa too! :crying:

Lord Cadillac
02-21-07, 06:50 PM
What hours do you work?

Stoneage_Caddy
02-21-07, 08:47 PM
5 pm on the 3rd ....ill prolly be around at 6 as i will work till 5 ...but maybe i can talk em into lettin me go early ...

jonnyd
02-21-07, 09:55 PM

BRING THEM TOO!!! im sure they could use some pregamin (precookout) at the green iguana first! :thumbsup:

Lord Cadillac
02-22-07, 08:53 AM
So is this final? We're meeting at the "Veterans" Green Iguana on Anderson Road?

Also.. Danielle and I are heading there at 5pm or so. Don't worry about getting out early, Stoney. I think most people are going to end-up pulling in around 6pm anyway.. Also, anyone who can just "get out" for a little while, stop by. It's not like we go to bed early or anything. :p

Brett
02-22-07, 09:08 AM
Yes, it's final

alvareracing
02-22-07, 09:13 PM
Sal, thanks for the invite, I would of love to come and meet you guys. But our local Buick club have plans that same night to cruise over the Skyway to a diner called Mel's in Bradenton. It is supposed to be a big car cruise night there. Hopefully next time. Have fun!

fernando
Coordinator of the
BOPC Florida Finals in Gainesville Raceway.
Coming dates 11-30-07 and 12-01-07

Stoneage_Caddy
02-22-07, 11:03 PM
lego stoney will be there ....

jesda , you mind taking lego stoney back north with you and sending him on once your done?
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b102/stoneage_caddy/DSC02254.jpg

jonnyd
02-23-07, 11:55 AM
You think our cars will be safe in that parking lot??:confused:

Jesda
02-23-07, 09:09 PM
lego stoney will be there ....

jesda , you mind taking lego stoney back north with you and sending him on once your done?

:thumbsup:

Boombotz
02-23-07, 09:56 PM
I got a sitter ........... I got a sitter...... Yhea, I get to have a drink!JulieBoombotz

Stoneage_Caddy
02-23-07, 10:47 PM
provided they allow 16 year olds i will have a driver .....so me and lego stoney can get good and shitfaced

HITMONEY
02-25-07, 05:14 AM
Do you guys have something against Sundays or something.?.

Jeesh.

Everything is always on a Saturday.

:(

Stoneage_Caddy
02-25-07, 11:23 AM
i donmt have anything against sundays .....we gonna hang at the strip club ? cuz i definatly dont have nothing against nekkid gurls ...well maybe one thing id like ot have against them.....

Jesda
02-25-07, 11:16 PM
Sal, Danielle: If you guys have more calendars with the 90s and current Cadillacs, BRING THEM! I need to buy another. Mine arrived at my dad's after I flew home, so I'm still without one.

cooncat
02-26-07, 07:51 AM
I have a question regarding the location of the Green Iguana. I went on line this morning and found one located on the Courtney Campbell Causeway and the other on Westshore. Is there one on Anderson Road near the movie theatre or are there other locations. Please let us know.

Also, what if it rains? Are there alternative plans?

I'm very much looking forward to this.

Thanks.

Bob

humtake
02-26-07, 08:41 AM
Green Iguana Bar & Grill
Number One Spot for Food, Spirits, Music and Fun - Now with 4 Locations. Live Music Every Night, Never a Cover! Wednesday Is Dollar Drink Nite.
9202 Anderson Road, Tampa, FL 33634
(813) 288-9076
business profile | phonephone | map
http://www.greeniguana.com

That's from whitepages.com.

Lord Cadillac
02-26-07, 10:22 AM
Okay. I mentioned this to Danielle, Jesda..

If it rains, we'll just end-up staying inside more than outside...

jonnyd
02-26-07, 10:33 AM
Hopefully we will spend more time outdoors than indoors!!!!

jonnyd
02-27-07, 09:06 AM
How many people are showing up??? whats the total count?

humtake
02-28-07, 03:56 PM
There is a 30% chance of rain, but it looks like that is only due to a cold front coming through. It's going to be nice and cool Saturday evening. Perfect weather to go outside. :-)

Lord Cadillac
02-28-07, 06:31 PM
I don't have enough time to go through all the pages to get a head count. Sorry..

Yes, the weather should be very good... :)

Boombotz
02-28-07, 07:00 PM
Head count so far. If you see your name and your not attending please chime in or if you don't see your name and you are attending please chime in as well.

Lord Cadillac
Danielle
ejguillot
Boombotz
Stoneage Caddy
Brett
05 Cadillac Escalade
JonnyD
Jesda
Playdrv4me
XXL-Vette
Cooncat
Humtake
Knuckles
AWDtsi
Albisora

16 people so far. I heard something about if we get 30 Cadillacs to show up Jesda was going to give us lap dances. :stirpot:

XXL-VETE
03-01-07, 01:08 AM
How many wives are coming? My wife is thinking of coming and sheís not sure if she should bring her Fleetwood too.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0357.jpg

Hers on the left ; mine on the right ..

Iíll have mine there for sure ..

Kenny

Stoneage_Caddy
03-01-07, 01:16 AM
i dont see amy there ....

im going thru withdrawls here .....been months since ive seen the most beautiful girl in tampa

Lord Cadillac
03-01-07, 03:10 AM
My wife Danielle will be there.. Julie, Boombotz' wife will be there.. Maybe a few others? Bring yours. I need to see her Fleetwood in person with those rims. :p

How many wives are coming? My wife is thinking of coming and sheís not sure if she should bring her Fleetwood too.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0357.jpg

Hers on the left ; mine on the right ..

Iíll have mine there for sure ..

Kenny

Boombotz
03-01-07, 08:34 AM
i dont see amy there ....

im going thru withdrawls here .....been months since ive seen the most beautiful girl in tampa

I just spoke to Amy. She might have to work. She said if she does have to work, and she gets out early enough she will stop by. If she is not working she will come by.

jonnyd
03-01-07, 11:13 AM
Sweeeeet!!! 16 peeps so far! Hopefully we can get that to grow a bit! 30% chance of rain = no rain lol. I go by the weather if it is 50% or more than it will rian if its less...it wont. Has worked all the time so far for me. Can't wait!!

Yes AMY BETTER be there!!! Stony needs to let loose!!! :D

Stoneage_Caddy
03-01-07, 01:23 PM
lol , nawwww , me and amy prolly wouldnt get along well , but shes so damn pretty and nice that its good to have her around at the meets ...

Lord Cadillac
03-02-07, 01:53 AM
I should be heading out of West Palm Beach around 8am on Saturday morning....

Jesda
03-02-07, 03:10 AM
I'm bringing a Taurus. Don't get all jealous, okay?

http://www.bhbairport.com/hertz.jpg

jonnyd
03-02-07, 09:35 AM
I'm bringing a Taurus. Don't get all jealous, okay?

http://www.bhbairport.com/hertz.jpg

DAMN YOU!!!!!:rant2: I WANT THE TAURUS!!! Wanna trade!?!? :D

Boombotz
03-02-07, 06:55 PM
OK......possibly have some bad news. I (Julie) was sick earlier this week with a bad virus. Tommy is not feeling so hot today, though he might be just under the weather we will have to wait and see. If he gets the virus I had it will hit him fast and hard and we will not be attending. The other problem is my mother-in-law that was going to watch the baby came down with the virus yesterday. If she still is sick tomorrow then I will be out a sitter. This thing is contagious and I don't want it back, nor do I want the baby getting it again. So if Tom is feeling fine and my sitter is not we might just stop up for 2 hours or so with the kid and then go before the drinking really starts. I will keep you up to date. There is always a chance I could pull some strings and get a last minute sitter too, but you just never know.

jonnyd
03-02-07, 11:20 PM
Unfortunately, I have some bad news as well....I got into an accident tonight. Need a new bumper...Posted the story in the CTS thread. TURST ME!!! I am VERY unhappy about this situation. I punched a hole in my door....I will stop here b4 I ramble!:mad:

Stoneage_Caddy
03-02-07, 11:26 PM
duct tape the sonofabitch and bring it ....

i tell ya keep bending these cars up ....maybe my car will finally look nice parked next to yalls

Boombotz
03-03-07, 08:19 AM
Well looking as far as Tommys health this morning still need an update on my sitter. I let you know.:bouncy:

Lord Cadillac
03-03-07, 08:47 AM
Well looking as far as Tommys health this morning still need an update on my sitter. I let you know.:bouncy:

...did you mean to say... Looking "good"? I hope so...

Well. I do hope to see ya's both there.. If not, than next time.. Shit like this happens, unfortunately..

Lord Cadillac
03-03-07, 08:48 AM
Unfortunately, I have some bad news as well....I got into an accident tonight. Need a new bumper...Posted the story in the CTS thread. TURST ME!!! I am VERY unhappy about this situation. I punched a hole in my door....I will stop here b4 I ramble!:mad:

Scotch Tape, Green Iguanas, Alcohol... :alchi:

ejguillot
03-03-07, 09:06 AM
To jonnyd: Battle scars will happen... is your CTS driveable? Bring it! :) I'll see y'all there, I'll be in my 2000 black/black STS.

Edwin
Cell: 813-903-2023

Boombotz
03-03-07, 09:45 AM
...did you mean to say... Looking "good"? I hope so...

Well. I do hope to see ya's both there.. If not, than next time.. Shit like this happens, unfortunately..
Forgot to put good.

We are all good. We will be there tonight.

AWDTSi
03-03-07, 11:01 AM
Well looks like we may be able to make it out there after all... Our get together here ended up getting canceled.

We will probably stop by for a little bit if the weather holds out. I havent met anyone on here before so look for the new guy. By the way I have a 02 Diamond White Escalade with 22" Spinteks.

Boombotz
03-03-07, 12:52 PM
Anybody planinng on eating dinner there. We will be getting there around 5:00PM and will be eating dinner there.

Brett
03-03-07, 03:20 PM
i could probably get there around then....maybe a little after

AWDTSi
03-03-07, 03:41 PM
What time are the majority of the people getting there, we can't hang all night at Green Iguana, but will stop by for a while. I just hope this rain stops.

Jesda
03-03-07, 03:43 PM
I MADE IT TO TAMPA! Thankfully, I was able to upgrade from a Taurus to a Mazda 6. Still the Ford family, but a huge step up. Exploring the bay tomorrow won't be so miserable. :)

Boombotz
03-03-07, 04:09 PM
Cool deal

humtake
03-03-07, 04:28 PM
i will be there, getting ready now. i plan on eating there if people are there. im in a silver dhs.

Jesda
03-03-07, 04:52 PM
In case we have a hard time finding each other, lets post cells? I can erase them tomorrow.

Edited by Boombotz

cooncat
03-04-07, 12:05 AM
It was great meeting everybody tonight and putting faces to names. I look forward to the next meet and hopefully the weather will be great so our babies will be sparkling beautiful.

Have a great weekend all and Sal have a safe trip home.

Bob

carguy16
03-04-07, 06:33 PM
It was alot of fun! Lots of cool rides and peeps! It was nice meeting all of you! Im 2-big-w00ds over on the SS forums. Next time I will bring the Blue Fleetwood. I will definately be at the next meet, im usually busy working, the time and location was perfect.

Stoneage_Caddy
03-04-07, 06:35 PM
i agree , i just had a very hard time hearing people ....

Lord Cadillac
03-04-07, 06:48 PM
That was definitely a great time. It was great meeting so many of you that I'd never met before.. There really wasn't a dull moment.. I'm not sure what happened to Stoney... At one point early on in the meet - several people were like "Where's Stoney"? He mysteriously disappeared...

What happened?!

Well, I'm anxious to get the next meet started soon. We'll likely be having it in West Palm Beach or somewhere very close to it. It'll be a South Florida meet on the east coast...

Stay tuned!

Brett
03-04-07, 07:35 PM
Great time....maybe next time maybe more than just me and the girls can get drunk. :)

Stoneage_Caddy
03-04-07, 07:52 PM
brett , next time if i have a good way to get home and moms doing beatter ill stay and get drunk with yall .....

sal , i couldnt stay too late , moms been under the weather from her surgery on her spine and her upcoming thyroid removal (some sort of tumor) so i take care of her and all , and on top fo that she wont sleep till im home every night and she really needs her rest

otherwise , id have given your women and brett a good run for there money

Boombotz
03-04-07, 07:57 PM
Where are the pics?

Stoneage_Caddy
03-04-07, 08:01 PM
been waiting for them all day .....crazyness

ejguillot
03-04-07, 10:35 PM
I was delighted to meet such a great group of guys and ladies. Now all I have to do is get my friend Matt (who was with me during the meet) to sign up for the forums and move up to a Fleetwood Brougham!

Jesda, PM me your email, so I can send you the pics for hosting. :)

To the locals: We should try to make at least a quarterly meeting... any ideas?

Edwin

Stoneage_Caddy
03-04-07, 11:36 PM
I was delighted to meet such a great group of guys and ladies. Now all I have to do is get my friend Matt (who was with me during the meet) to sign up for the forums and move up to a Fleetwood Brougham!

Jesda, PM me your email, so I can send you the pics for hosting. :)

To the locals: We should try to make at least a quarterly meeting... any ideas?

Edwin

edwins pics outta be interesting , he has a camera thats slightly bigger then a new corolla

Lady Danielle
03-05-07, 07:20 AM
I am so glad there are no pics, yet...

Boombotz
03-05-07, 08:23 AM

LOL.......They should be OK!!!!!!

Lord Cadillac
03-05-07, 09:58 AM
brett , next time if i have a good way to get home and moms doing beatter ill stay and get drunk with yall .....

sal , i couldnt stay too late , moms been under the weather from her surgery on her spine and her upcoming thyroid removal (some sort of tumor) so i take care of her and all , and on top fo that she wont sleep till im home every night and she really needs her rest

otherwise , id have given your women and brett a good run for there money
Okay.. Well it was good to see ya there for awhile and I hope your mother recovers quickly!

Lord Cadillac
03-05-07, 10:01 AM
I told Danielle on Sunday morning how drunk she was. :p I don't think she had any idea...

Brett
03-05-07, 10:03 AM
I couldnt belive how late it was when i was driving home....apparently i had lost all concept of time

cooncat
03-05-07, 10:07 AM
Is there another way to pay for supporting this forum. I don't use the Paypal and as I once had a problem years ago.

Lord Cadillac
03-05-07, 10:35 AM
Is there another way to pay for supporting this forum. I don't use the Paypal and as I once had a problem years ago.
Thank you for considering supporting us! Well, the only other way than PayPal is by check or money order.. If that's okay with you, then I'll send you details..

Thanks again!

Lord Cadillac
03-05-07, 10:35 AM
I couldnt belive how late it was when i was driving home....apparently i had lost all concept of time
How late was it?

Brett
03-05-07, 11:53 AM
Sal...FYI...it is Buffalo Bill

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_Bill_(The_Silence_of_the_Lambs)

Lord Cadillac
03-05-07, 12:45 PM
Bill it is... Crap!

cooncat
03-05-07, 01:04 PM
I will be happy to send you a money order for a year.

jonnyd
03-05-07, 02:09 PM
Sorry I didnt show up guys!!! :( I know I missed a slammin time!! The caddy was down so couldnt make it. I will next time tho!! :D Bumper is on its way so, u know I will be ready for the next one!!! :thumbsup:

Lord Cadillac
03-05-07, 02:55 PM
I will be happy to send you a money order for a year.

I'll send you a PM (private message) with information - though I'm not sure you can REPLY to PMs yet...

Sorry I didnt show up guys!!! :( I know I missed a slammin time!! The caddy was down so couldnt make it. I will next time tho!! :D Bumper is on its way so, u know I will be ready for the next one!!! :thumbsup:

That's okay! There will be another meet sooner or later. :)

cooncat
03-05-07, 03:27 PM
Sal,

Send me an e-mail to my home e-mail.

Bob

Jesda
03-05-07, 03:45 PM

I take bribes!

Greetings from Charlotte NC airport.

Brett
03-05-07, 06:13 PM
How late was it?

I think i got home close to 2

Boombotz
03-05-07, 06:22 PM
Bill it is... Crap!
It was just after midnight when he said that, so it was 3-4-07.

Boombotz
03-05-07, 06:23 PM
I think i got home close to 2
You where the one not wanting it to end.

Brett
03-05-07, 06:24 PM
What was the Bill comment about? was that when Julie went screaming into the bathroom? pretty funny...wish i remembered it.

Let me amend that to say I definitely know what type of situation i would have made that comment in, I just don't remember specifically when I said it.

Boombotz
03-05-07, 06:32 PM
No I heard you say it when we were walking in my friends house in the garage.

Brett
03-05-07, 06:35 PM
ok...so everyone knows, his friends house was about a 2 out of 10 on the scale of "Buffalo Billness". And the 2 is mainly because it was a house occupied only by men, which is a least a little creepy in and of itself.

xxpinballxx
03-05-07, 08:24 PM
I went through this whole thing and didnt see one pic...No one took a camera?

Brett
03-05-07, 08:30 PM
there are plenty of pictures, they just havent been posted yet. I am in no hurry to see them since I was the most drunk.

Lady Danielle
03-05-07, 09:02 PM
Jesda please use good judgment....my good side only:)

Brett
03-05-07, 10:23 PM
there are too many snide remarks to be made about that comment.....i can't choose

XXL-VETE
03-05-07, 10:50 PM
OK guys .. Itís in the rain and bad lighting but here are the pics

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0612.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0606.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0607.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0603.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0608.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0601.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0605.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0610.jpg

Kenny

XXL-VETE
03-05-07, 10:52 PM

I was very sorry to hear this news .. never like hearing someone wrecked their car..

Hope it's fixed soon

Kenny

Boombotz
03-05-07, 11:57 PM
XXL-VETE,
I copied your post with the pics to the lounge were we have a thread there with more pics.
follow link.
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-forums-lounge-member-introductions/100732-pics-tampa-meet-jesda-camera.html

Lord Cadillac
03-06-07, 12:27 AM
No I heard you say it when we were walking in my friends house in the garage.

I thought he was actually asking you, Tom.. He was skerd. I've never heard anyone refer to someone's house as "Buffalo Bill", so - I found it uniquely funny.. Nothing against your friend, though!

ok...so everyone knows, his friends house was about a 2 out of 10 on the scale of "Buffalo Billness". And the 2 is mainly because it was a house occupied only by men, which is a least a little creepy in and of itself.

Nah.. There was really no Buffalo Billness going on there.. He seemed a little Harley Davidson Batchelor-like (you know how us batchelors can be a bit unorganized before we're married) but his house was pretty spotless..

I forgot his name but he was an alright guy.. I can't seem to shake the feeling I've met him before.. I must have run into him in New York many years ago.. I just don't know where.. I get the same feeling with Julie now as well.. I KNOW I've seen those two before. :p

Lord Cadillac
03-06-07, 12:31 AM
OK guys .. Itís in the rain and bad lighting but here are the pics

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0612.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0606.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0607.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0603.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0608.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0601.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0605.jpg

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/100_0610.jpg

Kenny
Great pictures, Kenny! Who's EXT was that?

Boombotz
03-06-07, 12:37 AM
Great pictures, Kenny! Who's EXT was that?
The EXT just happen to be in the parking lot. Danielle put a card on it.

Boombotz
03-06-07, 12:38 AM
I forgot his name but he was an alright guy.. I can't seem to shake the feeling I've met him before.. I must have run into him in New York many years ago.. I just don't know where.. I get the same feeling with Julie now as well.. I KNOW I've seen those two before. :p
Big Rich.

Lord Cadillac
03-06-07, 12:39 AM
Hah! I think she put one on Brett's SRX too. :p She knew who's it was, though..

Lord Cadillac
03-06-07, 12:39 AM
Big Rich.
That's right! Big Rich.. He's a pretty cool character. :D

Boombotz
03-06-07, 12:41 AM
Did you see
jesda pics.

Lord Cadillac
03-06-07, 12:43 AM
I'm looking at them right now! Holy lard, I'm fat! I finally found a Tennis/Racketball player where I live.. I'll be shedding a hundred pounds by next week...

Boombotz
03-06-07, 12:46 AM
I was thinking the same thing when I saw myself.

Jesda
03-06-07, 07:48 AM
*pats belly*

Oh my god, it's kicking!

ejguillot
03-07-07, 12:09 AM
Jesda,

I sent you the photos! Looks like Big Fancy Camera + Inexperienced user = photos that are OK, but not great. The available light photos would have been real nice if I had brought a tripod...

Please post these!

Edwin

Jesda
03-07-07, 11:20 AM
Pics from Edwin!

http://www.q45.org/gallery/d/4242-1/CRW_3210_2.jpg

http://www.q45.org/gallery/d/4248-1/CRW_3212_2.jpg

http://www.q45.org/gallery/d/4251-1/CRW_3213_2.jpg

http://www.q45.org/gallery/d/4254-1/CRW_3214_2.jpg

http://www.q45.org/gallery/d/4257-1/CRW_3207.jpg

http://www.q45.org/gallery/d/4260-1/CRW_3206.jpg

http://www.q45.org/gallery/d/4263-1/CRW_3202.jpg

http://www.q45.org/gallery/d/4266-1/CRW_3203.jpg

http://www.q45.org/gallery/d/4269-1/CRW_3204.jpg

cooncat
03-07-07, 01:06 PM
Edwin,

I am impressed with the pictures you took of the cars. It almost looks like daytime considering it was a nasy rainy night. I know you have to have a very steady hand when you working with such exposure.

It was great meeting you Edwin and Jesda.

Bob

Lady Danielle
03-07-07, 10:16 PM
I can tell im trashed...im holding my beer with two hands:)

ejguillot
03-08-07, 04:25 PM
The outdoor pics came out OK, but when you're shooting without flash, you need a tripod... I'll bring a little one next time!

Inside pics? I need a better flash unit! :)

cooncat
03-13-07, 09:40 AM
There was somebody at the meet wearing a gorgeous Cadillac jacket and he said he got it on e-bay. I looked and the only ones were from people either in Stockholm or Taiwan. Where did you get yours from? I don't trust those overseas people. I find it hard to believe I can't get that jacket from somebody here in the states.

Thanks.
Bob

XXL-VETE
03-18-07, 12:38 AM
There was somebody at the meet wearing a gorgeous Cadillac jacket and he said he got it on e-bay. I looked and the only ones were from people either in Stockholm or Taiwan. Where did you get yours from? I don't trust those overseas people. I find it hard to believe I can't get that jacket from somebody here in the states.

Thanks.
Bob

Hey Bob;
My jacket came from an out of country seller as well; don’t remember who. I buy a lot of stuff from out of country on ebay ,, just check there feedback first.

Kenny

Both lowered ( http://impalassforum.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=35;t=001395#000000) 17” wheels on mine 18” wheels on hers
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e153/XXL-VETE/caddysig.jpg
HOME PAGE (http://www.cardomain.com/ride/760486)