Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Just letting off some steam....

2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Mike03cts 
#1 ·
O.k. so let me start by saying I have a 03 cts and wouldnt trade it for anything besides a newer one or a v, but I brought it in for a service the other day and had rediculous amounts of problems....

I just want to let everyone know that if you are from the boston area DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT EVER BRING YOUR CAR TO COLONIAL CADILLAC IN DANVERS MASS.

I HOPE THE OWNER SEE'S THIS POST AND DOES SOMETHING ABOUT THE WORST SERVICE CENTER IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE!!!

I have had my car for about a year and thank god i've only had to bring it in for repairs 2 times. The first time they needed to replace the gas tank... In the process the somehow cut a zero guage stereo wire and failed to mention it, so I had to find out by going to my car and having a dead stereo, later that month I reolized my almost brand new tires needed to be replaced because they were already worn out... So I brought it to a friend who told me that cadillac (while putting in the tank) forgot to replace a sub-frame bolt which caused my car to become un-aligned. Next trip I brought it in because the car was leaking oil and the side heater vents arent blowing air. Aparently they found a few other problems which they fixed but in the process must have forgot to fix the heat (even though when I spoke to the service writer he told me it was all set)

NOW I JUST GOT HOME FROM PICKING IT UP AND NOT ONLY DOES MY HEAT NOT BLOW BUT THEY BROKE THE ADJUSTER IN THE VENT SO IF YOU SET IT AND LET GO THE BALL IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VENT JUST FALLS.

IF ANYONE HAS HAD ANY SERVICES DONE THERE WRITE LET ME KNOW...

IS IT JUST ME???

See less See more
#2 ·
Oh man... Dealer probs. It's not you; it's them. Major sympathy.

Upside: U B a mondo fine beta tester for the 2008 CTS.

#4 ·
There has to be more than one Cadillac Dealership in the Boston area! If not, any GM dealer can service it. A bad SM can quickly ruin your feelings about your car and the dealership..
there is a few but the problem is that this one is the only on in my area that provides a loaner car... Im on my way there right now... I'll let you guys know how it goes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.