: sts v insurance

Davidstan
01-31-07, 03:07 PM
Just got off the phone with insurance lady and found that no difference in rate from my 06 cts v to my new sts v. I'm pleasantly surprised.:cloud9:

Adam
01-31-07, 03:22 PM
sweet bro, congrats!

RunningOnEMT
01-31-07, 03:23 PM
congrats..i love that feeling

i nearly messed myself when my insurance went DOWN $14.00 a month switching from am 03GTI to a 05 CTS-V

ssstealth
01-31-07, 09:38 PM
I found on my policy that the VIN is correct but the model is listed as CTS instead of STS-V.

NC STS-V
02-04-07, 05:14 PM
Just got off the phone with insurance lady and found that no difference in rate from my 06 cts v to my new sts v. I'm pleasantly surprised.:cloud9:

Same here. I actually saved $60 a year going from my '04 CTS-V to the '07 STS-V. I thought for sure the STS would be more based on its sticker price alone. Probably the first time I've ever had a smile on my face after a conversation with my insurance agent!!

z06bigbird
03-30-07, 08:41 PM
Let's hope no actuaries are reading this.

Ed

txcadvette
04-12-07, 12:08 AM
Same here. I actually saved $60 a year going from my '04 CTS-V to the '07 STS-V. I thought for sure the STS would be more based on its sticker price alone. Probably the first time I've ever had a smile on my face after a conversation with my insurance agent!!

Me too! Mine went down $50 per year going from '05 CTS-V to '06 STS-V. Amazing...:)

klr94ss
04-13-07, 12:50 AM
txcadvette,
I can't PM as I don't have enough posts yet. I just wanted to let you know that I am flying into Dallas this weekend to purchase a Stealth Grey 13K mile CTS-V this weekend. From your posts I am almost 1000% sure this was your car. It looks REALLY well taken care of from the pictures. Anything about the car I should know before I pick it up Saturday? I liked that it already had the exhasut and shifter. I've got a hurst shifter in my Vette so I know that I would have been unhappy with the stock shifter. If you get a chance drop me a line at programmer@pcmforless.com and congrats on the new STS-V
Bryan

Z06CTSV
04-16-07, 09:35 PM
A little off topic, but how do you like the STS V over the CTS V. I love my CTS V but I'm ready to move into an auto. Thanks...

GM-4-LIFE
04-19-07, 06:03 PM

Same thing happened to me! I had to pay $14.00 MORE, but that was for the year with AAA insurance. That comes out to $7.00 more on the premium for the six month term which translates into NOTHING!

I couldn't believe it either!

SG