: before I put them on ebay

yourgmsolutions
01-31-07, 02:33 AM
I have 1 set 7 inch headrest monitors left over.
compatible with 2007 escalade (ebony leather)
no dvd players or anything.

1. two headrests with 7 inch monitors
2. two headphones
3. remote control/cables/control module/etc

$400 shipped

product is brand new

hdman1216
01-31-07, 08:48 AM
How hard is the installation. I am not an electronics person, but I am very interested but would probably have to have them installed.

Thanks,
Don

yourgmsolutions
01-31-07, 11:04 AM
How hard is the installation. I am not an electronics person, but I am very interested but would probably have to have them installed.

Thanks,
Don

little bit of difficulty involved

nbomar
01-31-07, 12:41 PM
pics?

KeithXP
01-31-07, 12:52 PM
Is it compatible with the 2007 GMC Denali XL? I have the ebony leather interior. I've been searching through this forum looking for information regarding the GM Lockpick by Costaletech.

KeithXP

yourgmsolutions
01-31-07, 08:18 PM
Is it compatible with the 2007 GMC Denali XL? I have the ebony leather interior. I've been searching through this forum looking for information regarding the GM Lockpick by Costaletech.

KeithXP

it will fit in Denali, But leather on Escalade is a little bit different then Denali.
GM Lockpick by Costaletech will work ok on Denali, Escalades are the ones they have bugs and issues with

0_111_Ext
01-31-07, 11:45 PM
GM

Can you install for me this weekend? I live nearby in Ramona. I also need to install lokckpick and havent had time..

c6am
02-02-07, 10:00 AM
Will this work with the stock DVD player and act as additional monitors in conjunction with the overheard monitor? Meaning, will everything operate the same exact way as the stock overheard monitor but with an additional 2 monitors in the headrests?

That would be cool.

Email or PM me if this is true before you put on eBay. Any pics?

yourgmsolutions
02-02-07, 10:18 AM
Will this work with the stock DVD player and act as additional monitors in conjunction with the overheard monitor? Meaning, will everything operate the same exact way as the stock overheard monitor but with an additional 2 monitors in the headrests?

That would be cool.

Email or PM me if this is true before you put on eBay. Any pics?

Yes it will no problem. I have diagramm for that,
the also fit in second row seats as well,

c6am
02-02-07, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the quick response. Do you have any pics and brand information?

yourgmsolutions
02-02-07, 10:26 AM
www.vizualogic.com
advantage series monitors

ravenon20s
02-02-07, 10:09 PM
I have 1 set 7 inch headrest monitors left over.
compatible with 2007 escalade (ebony leather)
no dvd players or anything.

1. two headrests with 7 inch monitors
2. two headphones
3. remote control/cables/control module/etc

$400 shipped

product is brand new

Are you selling the whole brand new headrests or tv's that go IN the headrests?

I was wondering because, I wanted to put them in either my CTS or my dad's Escalade. If so, please let me know, his escalade has a DVD unit in the roof and is it possible to wire it to work together? What is your email address? Thanks man!