: Why no interest in SRX owner data??

robhersch
01-30-07, 01:29 PM
I signed up with TrueData some time back with the idea of comparing my SRX service, reliability, etc experiences with other SRX owners & drivers.
It seems that they need a minimum of 25 to begin their tracking & reporting and that 25 SRX folks have yet to signup.
Try www.truedelta.com (http://www.truedelta.com) and maybe we can get some facts on SRX parameters. Good Luck.

donjumpsuit
01-30-07, 01:56 PM
Honestly,
If I were to log all my SRX problems into this website, it would not only be depressing, but heavily time consuming.

Lord Cadillac
01-30-07, 02:43 PM
Honestly,
If I were to log all my SRX problems into this website, it would not only be depressing, but heavily time consuming.
Damn! Inquiring minds want to know!

mkaresh
03-02-07, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the attempt, Rob. Current counts:

2004: 10
2005: 7
2006: 7
2007: 4

Only the 2004s are even at 40 percent of the minimum.

In constrast, I already have 25 2007 Acura MDXs, and it's only been on sale for a few months. Also have 20 2007 Audi Q7s. I wish I could explain why some owner groups are much more interested in this data than others.

Honestly,

The main study only asks about problems going forward. There's a second, totally separate repair history survey, but that's only there for members who want to provide one, it's in no way required.

That said, it probably wouldn't take you as long to log your problems as you think.

robhersch
03-02-07, 03:48 PM
Honestly,

Sorry that you chose to live in the CA "Bay Area" as a regular citizen driving an SUV; any SUV is likely to suffer badly in that general area where most folks should be in german sports cars, horse drawn vehicles, or walking.

Good luck with whatever you find to work out better for you!!

nstar
03-02-07, 07:41 PM
Frankly I don't know why anyone would want to give information to someone other than the auto manufacture that made vehicle. When you give information that is detrimental to this vehicle you in turn are lowering the resale of said vehicle, and if anyone has try or traded vehicle lately probably knows what I'm talking about. :bigroll:

nick1bum
03-06-07, 07:35 PM
I can tell you only about our 2004, we leased it for 32 months, goes back on Friday, the only problem we ever had was the rear window washer didn't work, and still doesn't. Other than that the car has been perfect. We are picking up a 2007 White Diamond with the Sport package when we drop of the 04, looks real nice. The only complaint we had with the 04 was rear vision, the 07 doesn't have the middle rear head rest so that should be a big help. I like to lease, no worry about trade or re-sale value and always have a warranty.

The Bum

robhersch
03-06-07, 11:59 PM
Current counts:
2004: 10; 2005: 7; 2006: 7; 2007: 4

The main study only asks about problems going forward. There's a second, totally separate repair history survey, but that's only there for members who want to provide one, it's in no way required.

That said, it probably wouldn't take you as long to log your problems as you think.

SRX enthusiasts:
I believe this site is interested in collecting FACTS about our brand and model (not as a place to post photos, to praise, to complain, to black list, or to arrange meetings); Michael will allow those who sign up and agree to provide new service & repair to view the data at no cost. I believe such FACTUAL data to be valuable to both current owners and potential owners.

donjumpsuit
03-07-07, 09:53 AM
well,
you might be hearing from me sooner than later.

Yesterday, the ole, "rear window falling off its track" happened to me.

Not to mention the "service stability control soon" message I have been getting.

oh joy

nstar
03-08-07, 07:05 AM
Thanks for the attempt, Rob. Current counts:

2004: 10
2005: 7
2006: 7
2007: 4

In constrast, I already have 25 2007 Acura MDXs, and it's only been on sale for a few months. Also have 20 2007 Audi Q7s. I wish I could explain why some owner groups are much more interested in this data than others.

This post says differently ,they are collecting several brands and models in which information can be sold to where ever and who ever which could be used against the vehicle which affects severals items such as resale , trade in etc. . This as apposed to what Robhersch is saying two post above this.:bigroll: one.

nstar
03-28-07, 06:29 AM
Thought I would move this forward :)