: Gorgeous Fleetwood Brougham lowrider - look anyway, it's stunning!

Benzilla
01-29-07, 11:08 PM
Okay, so I'm not really a lowrider guy, but this thing is slick. I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8to4RIvjdNA

509Rider
01-29-07, 11:12 PM
Ya thats a cool video, seen it a few times.

DPGC23
01-29-07, 11:31 PM
Oh
My Goddddddd

Thas So Beautiful Whistleeeeeeeeeeeee

Wonder What Year That Is??? Looks Like A95 Or 96 Tho,
My 94 Has No Hydros Just Rims

Niceeeeeeeeeeeee

Dpgc23

caddycruiser
01-30-07, 02:56 PM
Seen it before. Don't like the color/brown cloth/wheel combo, but it looks well done regardless. And more impressive, the fact that it's in Japan is quite cool:thumbsup:

Benzilla
01-30-07, 04:36 PM
I might not have gone with all gold wheels, maybe just gold nipples and centers would look less gaudy yet still make a statement. I couldn't love the color combo more.

Hydro626
04-16-07, 11:30 AM
ive seen that one before, and that was quite beautiful. im surprised that thing fits on Japan. its a wonder Japan hasnt sunk.

caddycruiser
04-16-07, 12:34 PM
Ugly color combo and wheel color, but the cool part is it being in Japan--I've seen it several times before too, and that's the most standout fact, considering what a typical Japanese car is.

Benzilla
04-16-07, 12:44 PM
Ugly? That's Frost Beige with a dark brown top. Those are Cadillac colors. Very classy, maybe not with the all gold wheels but still.

rlyons
04-16-07, 08:05 PM
They ought to be whipped to ruin a great car like that!:thepan:

Old Fleetwood
04-16-07, 08:32 PM
As near as I can see - especially with the heavy side window tint - it's still left hand drive and must be a real handful in "wrong side of the road" Japan with all the tiny cars over there.
But then again, Nick Stratta, who posts on this board, has a couple of big Cadillac Fleetwoods in Ireland and I don't think they're right-hand drive, come to think of it.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-16-07, 10:48 PM
There's only room for one Fleetwood Brougham in that town! LOL!

509Rider
04-16-07, 10:52 PM
They ought to be whipped to ruin a great car like that!:thepan::bigroll::bigroll:

Monsterpuff
04-16-07, 11:38 PM
i dont like the color combo and the batteries are dead.heres mine
http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7759/coolcaddyol4.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Jonas McFeely
04-17-07, 12:31 PM
Ugly? That's Frost Beige with a dark brown top. Those are Cadillac colors. Very classy, maybe not with the all gold wheels but still.

I couldnt agree more.Very classy color combo.

JTraik
04-17-07, 01:36 PM
Another ruined Cadillac, at least its in Japan so I will never come across it in my travels.

509Rider
04-17-07, 10:09 PM
Another ruined Cadillac, at least its in Japan so I will never come across it in my travels.And what would you DO if you did come across it?

GeoGoGo
04-17-07, 11:21 PM
They ought to be whipped to ruin a great car like that!:thepan:

I second that. What a total disgrace.

509Rider
04-17-07, 11:37 PM
I second that. What a total disgrace.Wow another ignorant remark what a surprise.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-17-07, 11:41 PM
How is not liking a certain style of car ignorant? I'm very curious.

It's just one person's opinion man, nothin' to get angry about.

509Rider
04-17-07, 11:51 PM
How is not liking a certain style of car ignorant? I'm very curious.

It's just one person's opinion man, nothin' to get angry about.There is other ways of saying you dont like something other than saying ruined or a total disgrace. Sorry but thats some dickhead remarks.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-18-07, 12:00 AM
There is other ways of saying you dont like something other than saying ruined or a total disgrace. Sorry but thats some dickhead remarks.

Good point, I guess I hadn't considered the words used, just the fact they don't like the vehicles you're into. It's just something we have to deal with as Cadillac owners, especially those who have the more flamboyant ones, like the lowriders or donks. Not everyone likes Cadillacs, possibly because some of them are jealous, but who knows, I'd hate to prejudge like that. I suppose the ricers get a lot of shit from the people who own stock Hondas or Nissans and are proud of them, so I suppose you lowrider guys aren't the only ones that recieve a lot of unnecessary negative attention.

As for me, I just keep my mouth shut when I see somethin' I don't particularly like. Like my grandma always said, "if ya ain't got nothin' nice to say, don't say anything at all." It makes for good politics. Too bad more people don't abide by that policy, I get awfully sick and tired of hearing how much Caddys suck from some of the guys at work. Oh well, let them have their medicre-at-best Pontiacs and Chevys to themselves, more Caddys for me! And I don't really get mad when they say that, a little annoyed sure but not mad. After all, it's just one man's opinions and he ain't god.

509Rider
04-18-07, 12:24 AM
Good point, I guess I hadn't considered the words used, just the fact they don't like the vehicles you're into. It's just something we have to deal with as Cadillac owners, especially those who have the more flamboyant ones, like the lowriders or donks. Not everyone likes Cadillacs, possibly because some of them are jealous, but who knows, I'd hate to prejudge like that. I suppose the ricers get a lot of shit from the people who own stock Hondas or Nissans and are proud of them, so I suppose you lowrider guys aren't the only ones that recieve a lot of unnecessary negative attention.

As for me, I just keep my mouth shut when I see somethin' I don't particularly like. Like my grandma always said, "if ya ain't got nothin' nice to say, don't say anything at all." It makes for good politics. Too bad more people don't abide by that policy, I get awfully sick and tired of hearing how much Caddys suck from some of the guys at work. Oh well, let them have their medicre-at-best Pontiacs and Chevys to themselves, more Caddys for me! And I don't really get mad when they say that, a little annoyed sure but not mad. After all, it's just one man's opinions and he ain't god.I understand, and when people say thats not my thing or I would never do that dosent bother me at all, im used to it but when you say ruin and garbage and other stuff it pisses me off, I have about 30,000 grand into my car and its far from garbage, and I do also understand that there is ruined and or gabage ones out there but not all of them, just like there is some garbage stock ones out there.:)

caddycruiser
04-18-07, 01:24 PM
Moving on guys...some of us like these cars one way, and some a completely different way. Just like some people like light blue cars (or gold ones with brown tops, uck..., and they make me want to hurl. No biggie, and we go over it again and again. Be nice about it, both sides.
--------------------

That said, I still really do wonder what people think when they see this car in Japan. I know they have a plethora of different things, but a large RWD Cadillac is definitely not one of the common ones--and especially not a lowrider.

Or if it needs service...hah:)

Brother_B
04-18-07, 02:26 PM
I have been to Japan several times. I think I was surprised by the few American cars I saw a lot more than the Japanese folk. Japanese people would definitely react if they saw something like this on the street, if they were paying attention. But my experience was that Japanese people were not real big on making eye contact in the street or paying much attention to other people's business, so it might not be noticed as much as one might think. I saw a bright yellow (of course) Mustang in Nagasaki. Closer to a US Navy base, I saw a lot more Harleys and a lot more American cars and SUVs. It was a bigger deal to see something like that far from the base. I personally would not want to drive a car over there, I never did. A Caddy with left hand drive would be especially tough.

BTW, what's up Delaware? That's my old stomping grounds.

509Rider
04-18-07, 08:13 PM
Moving on guys...some of us like these cars one way, and some a completely different way. Just like some people like light blue cars (or gold ones with brown tops, uck..., and they make me want to hurl. No biggie, and we go over it again and again. Be nice about it, both sides.
--------------------

That said, I still really do wonder what people think when they see this car in Japan. I know they have a plethora of different things, but a large RWD Cadillac is definitely not one of the common ones--and especially not a lowrider.

Or if it needs service...hah:)Lowriding is actually really popular in Japan, Lowrider magazine has a super show there every year and they also have a japanese lowrider magazine.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
04-18-07, 08:20 PM
I wonder if the big american cars in Japan get the same reaction as the Skylines do over here?

ShadowLvr400
04-18-07, 09:24 PM
I actually would like more shots of the continental mounting for the spare... I've kinda wondered how that'd look on a Fleetwood. Yea, I want some more of my trunk space back.

509Rider
04-18-07, 10:03 PM
I actually would like more shots of the continental mounting for the spare... I've kinda wondered how that'd look on a Fleetwood. Yea, I want some more of my trunk space back.Its only for looks dosent really hold a wheel and tire, I had to cut the back off my wheel just to make it fit.

caddycruiser
04-18-07, 10:12 PM
Its only for looks dosent really hold a wheel and tire, I had to cut the back off my wheel just to make it fit.

Precisely--pure decoration (well, if it's your taste), with a fake wheel looking thing. Our '93 had one on for most of its life too, but the guy had it removed before selling it.