: My New 07 Escalade

ChuckTu
01-29-07, 10:07 AM
Hi Everybody,

I'm new to this forum and new to being an Escalade owner as I just picked my first one up this past Saturday. A Quicksilver 2007 Escalade was just calling my name. I look forward to interacting with eveybody as I find that forums are just about the #1 way to find out things you didn't know about your new vehicle, what new things you can add on to it, and to tap the knowledge of others when something goes wrong with yours.

Looking forward to talking to you all!

Chuck

LLT
01-29-07, 11:26 AM
Welcome! This is a great place with friendly people and a great amount of resources.

Congrats on the new ride! :D

hcvone
01-29-07, 12:57 PM
Chuck, welcome to the Forum :) and best of luck to you with your new truck. :)

Falkolade
01-29-07, 01:02 PM
good luck with the truck... lets see some pics!!!

ChuckTu
01-29-07, 01:40 PM
Thanks everybody...unfortunately just my luck I live in Upstate NY and it snowed the day I picked it up...so right now it's a mess! Once it's gets above freezing again I'll be sure to clean it up and take some pictures

hcvone
01-29-07, 04:20 PM
Where are you in upstate NY, I have a home near Old Forge. :)

ejholt
01-29-07, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the forum! You'll find a great wealth of knowledge and a great bunch of folks!!

MarkMatthews
01-30-07, 12:59 AM
welcome

ChuckTu
01-30-07, 08:23 AM
Where are you in upstate NY, I have a home near Old Forge. :)

Right around the capital region, Albany/Schenectady area...we've hardly had any snow this year then within the last 3 days (i.e. since I picked up the Escalade) it's snowed at least a little bit...meanwhile earlier this month it hit 70 one day...ugh, just my luck :banghead: