: My car just arrived in Arizona

Flyboy
01-28-07, 09:56 AM
Hey Guys....

The "V" was shipped from Michigan to Scottsdale in a enclosed trailer. Car is safe and sound here.

Even though it's not a Mercedes or a BMW, it fits in really well in the Phoenix area.

Any "V" owners around here, email me at: flyboy.1@att.net We'll hook up.

Thanks

Jimmy

Jon
01-28-07, 10:12 AM
Hey Jim!

I hope everything's going alright with the relocating and stuff.

So are you keeping the car then??? :D

rand49er
01-28-07, 11:42 AM
Jimmy, glad to hear all is well. We miss you up here already. 'Twas 9 degrees this am ... to go lower tonight. What's it like there? Has it dipped below 60? Br-r-r-r! :histeric:

Seriously, good to hear from you!

Flyboy
01-29-07, 09:46 AM
Randy and Jon,

Thanks for the kind comments.....Yup, I've decided to keep it. I hear a lot of neat stuff about the '08 V and may trade later this year for that.

It's gets "cool" here at night during these months, but warms up nice during the day. I'm starting to like it now.

I'll be here on the forum on a regular basis again.

Cheers

MescalVto
01-29-07, 10:33 AM
:thumbsup: Lucy bastage!!

AZ sounds like a great place to be with the V!!

Besides the kind weather and year round track potential you are likely pretty close to Chef (and the resort) and the AZPower&Sound guys who sound like they are puttin some serious power down :worship: . . . you need to check those guys out and tell us all bout em . . . :stirpot: or better yet come visit and fly a group of us out to see ourselves. . .

rand49er
01-29-07, 01:11 PM
... they are puttin some serious power down ...Hey, Mark, they can count us in on that serious power business when we get our maggies this summer. :thumbsup:

Jimmy, think GP this summer with the rest of us!