: Mary Kay SRX

mkcad
01-27-07, 10:57 PM
Thought you SRX owners would like to see what will be soon hitting the roads starting in March.

250motorsportz
01-27-07, 11:27 PM
Whats So Great About It?

Boombotz
01-27-07, 11:54 PM
Special White Diamond paint with a pink tint to it. The only way to get this color is from Mary Kay.

c5 rv
01-28-07, 09:32 AM
That doesn't look as bad as I envisioned it when I saw the title. I understand that all MK cars go back to GM when the lease is up and must be repainted before resale.

mkcad
01-28-07, 10:27 AM
Here is a picture of all three MK cars.

Richard Carver
01-28-07, 11:18 PM
There are several old MK cars running around Dallas in all their pink glory. One I see frequently is a 77-78 Coupe De Ville.

caddycruiser
01-28-07, 11:59 PM
That doesn't look as bad as I envisioned it when I saw the title. I understand that all MK cars go back to GM when the lease is up and must be repainted before resale.

Yes. A few don't, by whatever exception, but most all made go back at the end of the lease and are usually resprayed white then resold like any other off lease GM vehicle...just with a little pale pink traces in some crevices:cool:

Kalibr
01-29-07, 02:01 PM
That's horrible! There should be a law against pink Cadillacs!!!

Why can't MK just permit their sales people to choose standard colors? They can still attach the MK logo on the rear window.

Just stop abusing these poor Caddies!

john d
01-29-07, 05:35 PM
From a 2004 Car and Driver award as Best Luxury SUV, SRX Performance Utility macho promotion to 2007 Pink Mary K Crossover.
Does that make the SRX a "tranny" or what?

caddycruiser
01-29-07, 06:36 PM
That's horrible! There should be a law against pink Cadillacs!!!

Why can't MK just permit their sales people to choose standard colors? They can still attach the MK logo on the rear window.

Just stop abusing these poor Caddies!

Because it's been a worldwide known gift to top sellers for decades, and they want something unique that doesn't look like everybody else's rental Cadillac, but still in a classy way. Anymore, it's hardly even pink, essentially just White Diamond with a light pink tint. Not everyone likes it, but it still is quite fitting of the cars I think and you can't buy one, so no harm.

And it's done right at the factory, so it's not like they're buying them and getting cheap resprays done--GM and Mary Kay share work on the color, throughout the years.

That's not to say I'd want one, but it's still an awesome gift either way for the top employees.

rblimas
02-03-07, 04:40 PM
Whats So Great About It?

WTF...how come i can't give you a green thing???:suspect: