: So... I might sell my '83 Coupe Deville.

Benzilla
01-26-07, 11:10 PM
Yeah, I still love it but I'm kinda tired of it. She runs good, and has 49,700 original miles. It's just that it needs some stuff, and I don't really want to have two projects going on at the same time. I'm planning on getting new paint on my '79 next spring or summer, plus a few mechanical things it still needs. I just feel like I need to "clean house".

Anyway, it runs fine, except today I found a large hole in the muffler. The current paint looks okay from ten feet, but it's cracking and chipping a little (because of previous ownership) So it would need paint, and a new vinyl top. It's also starting to crack and discolor.

The interior is good, carpet looks great, original mats. The dash cap has the very well known twin cracks, and the leather is fading and beginning to crack on the driver's seat... which doesn't move. Great headliner, overall nice looking.

I know these are pretty minor things, all of which I intended to fix when I got it Jan. '05. Then I got my Phaeton and lost interest in this one. It's still a nice looking car, I love the white and saddle. But, I might be moving back to Detroit in the next couple years, and I'd probably sell this car, so I don't want to put a lot into it right now. And even though it looks sharp, it's still just a base '83 de Ville, nothing really rare about it. If it was a Fleetwood Coupe I'd keep it. I'm just tired.

I've taken it to a few car shows and got two top 50s, and a first place classic car trophy. I know the original and only previous owner.. a little old lady with red nail polish and a colored black bee hive that chain smokes unfiltered camels when not using her oxygen tank..... 'ya gotta love her.

Anyway, I guess I just want opinions, a reason to keep it or sell it. Here she is.

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Cadillac_guy/100_0355v2.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Cadillac_guy/100_0770-1.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Cadillac_guy/000_0243.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Cadillac_guy/100_0306.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Cadillac_guy/100_0292.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Cadillac_guy/000_0241.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c40/Cadillac_guy/000_0245.jpg

That's the story. If I do sell, how much do you think it would bring?

pabstcadillac
01-26-07, 11:17 PM
Very nice car, but I see where you are coming from on all levels. Having said that, I'd suggest just doing what you're doing. See if there are any takers & see what they are willing to give you for it. You don't appear to be in a must sell position, but at the same time no real reason to keep it if you're not going to give it the attention it deserves. A car like that will certainly find a nice home, whether it's with you or someone else. Best of luck. :alchi:

Benzilla
01-26-07, 11:23 PM
That's exactly what I'm thinking, like, either make it mint, or sell it. The last time I took it to a carshow I got four offers on it, so I might just wait 'till spring and take it to shows with a sign in the window. Come to think of it, people have come up to me on the street and asked if they could buy it. I just never thought I'd sell it.

Thanks for the opinion man. :)

anybody else?

Wheelman322
01-26-07, 11:44 PM
Just wanna say that's a really sweat coupe. I had an 84 just like it. I ended up selling it on Ebay to one of the Chicago Bulls bench warmers. Still wish I kept it...

Cadillac_Fan
01-27-07, 12:23 AM
Wow! Thanks for the photos. What a sharp, fantastic Coupe DeVille. Love the white w/ saddle leather interior.

I'd say keep it, yet I truly know the difficulties of trying to keep and store a few cars around; it's painful to "trim the fleet." As I've stated before, you have a remarkable collection and own several important examples of Cadillac's best automobiles.

It goes without saying, but should you sell it, there will be plenty of douchebags that will intentionally make absurd low-ball counter offers (citing age, the 4100), but stand your ground with this prize. Apart from an emotional/sentimental attachment, dealing with most buyers is one of the most miserable circumstances of selling a car.

It seems these early '80s two-door DeVilles and Fleetwoods are more and more desirable, as they're commanding a higher dollar on eBay (from my unscientific observation.)

Thank you for the pics, too.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-07, 12:24 PM
Since it's lost all sentimental value and you're more concerned with the Phaeton, I'd sell it.

90Brougham350
01-27-07, 12:28 PM
Sell it. Like you say, it's a CDV, it's not a Fleetwood Coupe, and you've got the Phaeton. Chad is right, if it doesn't mean anything anymore, then dump it.

codewize
01-27-07, 01:42 PM
Well you all probably know that I'm a sucker for that body style BUT the HT4100 turns me off big time.

Nice car and great looking. If it wasn't for that damn god forsaken 4.1 I'd make you an offer.

If you don't want to or don't have the means to keep it then sell it and use the cash for the 79. Having said that I'd be choosy about who I sold it too.

Benzilla
01-27-07, 03:59 PM
Thanks. Well, it hasn't lost all sentimental value. There's times when I think I'd be crazy to sell it, others when I just want it gone. When I got it I was completely in love with it, she was never just a side project, which is why I'm having trouble making up my mind.

As a weird twist of fate, I'm sure some of you remember just after I got the Phaeton I was looking at a yellow '79 CDV I had seen in a bad part of town. I really clicked with that one, and chased it around all summer '06 without getting anywhere. Then it moved away, and I thought I moved on. Well, today I was driving around, just cruising listening to the radio in the Phaeton. I saw out of the corner of my eye, this huge yellow set of fins sticking out beside a house. I looked again... and saw it was the same yellow '79 CDV I had been looking at a year ago. So I slammed on the brakes and turned around to go look at it. I couldn't believe it was there. I sat and looked at it like a ghost that had found me and wanted an answer, it hadn't changed at bit. there was still stacks of junk piled up inside it, still the mismatched whitewalls on the original wire hubcaps. And it couldn't have come at a more ironic time. Bad moon rising by CCR started playing on the radio, which snapped me out of it. I pulled our an kept driving wondering why the universe wants to play with my head so much.

hey, I just hijacked my own thread.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-07, 04:21 PM
If any Creedence came on the radio while I was looking at a car I loved, I'd give the owner an offer right then.

Benzilla
01-27-07, 04:24 PM
It was tempting believe me. I might be going back.....

This car keeps going away and coming back, I was sure I wouldn't see it again, then it popped up.

Old Fleetwood
01-27-07, 05:27 PM
Damn and double damn!
That's EXACTLY the car I've wanted for wife. And since you mentioned your treatment of the persnickety 4100, it holds little fear for me. The seat, however, is another problem, since wife is under 5' tall. Yet I suspect the fix isn't all that bad.
The killer is the weird g-d hernia that popped up (out?) under my right ribs and means hospital time in the very near future. Otherwise, the admin would be howling for you to put this in the classifieds as I make you an offer.
Oh, well, we'll see in a few months if your baby is still available.:alchi:

Benzilla
01-27-07, 05:38 PM
Cool, right now the seat is stuck all the way forward, so it's fine for somebody under 5 feet. You see, I put it forward to vacuum under it, and it never went back. I'll probably have it fixed soon because I'm around 5'11", so it isn't the most comfortable position when driving lol.

Sorry to hear about your hernia, needless to say, those things suck! I'll almost surely still have the car in a few months, as I would never try to sell it in January, so I guess we can see what happens. I'd love to have it go to you.

Destroyer
01-27-07, 07:16 PM
Personally I like it better than the Phaeton. Drop in a better drivetrain and fix what needs to be fixed and its good to go. :cool2:

Old Fleetwood
01-27-07, 09:00 PM
On one respect I agree with Destroyer that I have to admit I LOVE the "virgin" white of the car over the Phaeton. I think the quarter vinyl roof is just the perfect touch to set the car off.
Sure the 4100 ain't gonna set no 1/4 mile records, but that makes it a perfect car for our purposes.
Like I said in my posts under my alias (Rick186), the 4100 is like the early Mopar V-6 in the Dodge that got so many law suits due to the skinny oil galleries. Lousy maintenance screwed the goose and the engine simply died. But when the motor was kept up, the cops hated to chase a stolen Dodge Intrepid since half the time the crooks would outrun the law, especially if John Law was driving a Crown Vic.
(Now if I can only learn to keep from lifting that damn huge sofa my wife loves to move around the living room - after the surgery - maybe the operation will stay fixed):bonkers:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-27-07, 09:06 PM
What Chrysler V-6 was that? I'm trying to think of what Intripeds used...3.3 OHV, 3.5 SOHC, 3.8 OHV...

Wheelman322
01-27-07, 09:34 PM
What Chrysler V-6 was that? I'm trying to think of what Intripeds used...3.3 OHV, 3.5 SOHC, 3.8 OHV...

The 3.3L was standard, the 3.5 was optional. We used to have the 3.5L models as fleet cars at work. I would never buy one, but they were always fun to beat the sh*t out of.

Old Fleetwood
01-27-07, 10:25 PM
I think it was the 3.5.
You can find out all the sordid details on Allpar.com
The fun to watch part is on COPS or TV programs like that where some guy swipes an Intrepid and goes like hell down some interstate until he flips the Dodge on its head.
The answer to it was the Impala cop car of the day which blew past the Crown Vic and could catch the Intrepids after a while which is why so many agencies tried to hold on to the 9C1's long after they were beyond their supposed service life span.
You will also note on Allpar that Chevy, like the Mopar squads, beefed up their cop cars so that when they got rear-ended, the flaming gas tank wasn't shoved into the passenger compartment to par-broil the officer.
Yeah, Ford cheaped out on spot welds where the vertical rear panel behind the seat back met the floor pan.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
01-28-07, 12:41 PM
I can't imagine that SOHC 3.5 being that fast, it was like 215hp, 230 lb/ft...probably a pretty good match for the SOHC 4.6 though..

Old Fleetwood
02-06-07, 12:37 AM
One more reason for me to talk my wife into wanting that Cadillac:
A couple of Mondays ago, the friend of a daughter of a very good friend was driving back to Boston from NYC along the Merritt Parkway, above Bridgeport, CT in her Chevy Cavalier.
Jeanine was driving the speed limit, around 60.
Some ******* rear ended her with such force that it shoved her car off the road and into a tree where it split the Cavalier in two, killed her dog riding with her.
It took more than an hour to tear the wreckage apart to get her out.
That lovely young woman is being kept in a coma in a hospital in Bridgeport due to massive head injuries as well as one shattered leg and the other leg "merely" a compound fracture.
Luckily, the first cop on the scene was an EMT as well.
Had she been driving a larger car I am sure she would have had a better chance.
Snooping into the open files of WTNH-TV for that Monday, however, and seeing that the striking vehicle ". . .sustained severe front end damage . . ." and doing a bit more checking, it appears that the slob who hit her, must have been doing nearly 100 mph.
He, too, is still in the hospital.
Again, my motto is "Drive a Cadillac. Preferably an older, big one."

I~LUV~Caddys8792
02-06-07, 12:39 AM
That's definetly good reasoning behind buying a large car.

JRau
02-07-07, 12:24 PM
God, I remember the Merritt Parkway! I use to live in Naugatuck, Connecticut for a few years. Ouch, 100 mph on that highway? I would think the congestion would prevent that from every happening!

So sorry about the girl. Hope she pulls out of it ok.

JRau in central Iowa

blackcadmatt
02-07-07, 07:25 PM
THAT IS BEAUTIFUL! :drool: :drool: :drool:

A better stable mate for my black/black/blue CDV NEVER existed! But... I cant afford another car right now. Mine needs paint and that's gotta happen first.

My best advice is simple. If you have any sentiment for that gorgeous Cadillac... DON'T SELL IT! You WILL regret it shortly after it's gone. When I sold my '66 Chrysler New Yorker I had a lump in my throat when it left my driveway and I've missed that car every day since.

I'd LOOOOVE to own it and give it a loving home, but I can't. Follow your insticts my friend.

http://wolves.home.westpa.net/cad1.jpg

Benzilla
02-07-07, 10:30 PM
Thanks. I've been driving it around more lately, and I guess I still love the old bird. Right now whatever happens, happens. I won't really advertise it, but if I get a good offer I'll probably take it. I'd kind of miss her if she was gone, I've put in a lot of work and we've been through some stuff. But in some ways I feel I should move on.

Old Fleetwood
02-07-07, 11:23 PM
J Rau -
I don't know if WTNH-TV still has it in their archives, but the crash happened on January 29th and the girl's name is Jeanine Cannizzaro.
Chopper 8 took some photos of Jeanine's car which was cut in half. How she even survived is a miracle.
I hope you can see the pictures. You will also see why I want my wife to drive a larger car than her Dodge Stratus even though the Stratus is significantly larger than a Cavalier.
As of this moment, Jeanine is still being kept in a coma due to brain swelling, or rather the prevention of same.
My wife, Gini and I and our friends, their daughter and son-in-law, and Jeanine - who was a college buddy of our friend's daughter, all had Thanksgiving dinner together last year along with Jeanine's little dog, "Shakespeare."
That's why I could cheerfully do many not-nice things to the s.o.b. who rammed her car.

Benzilla
05-04-07, 08:18 PM
Okay, today a guy from the neighborhood stopped in and asked about it. He's 16 and wants a first car, his older brother drives a 1996 FWB I see around a lot, and wants him to get a Cadillac. I said I wanted $3,000 for it, and his brother is coming to see it Sunday. So, if anybody here wants it, this might be your last chance. Just thought I'd tell you. If he doesn't buy the '83 he'll but my Cutlass.

Old Fleetwood
05-04-07, 10:14 PM
So Ben sez:"You interested?"
I sez:"Is the Pope a German?";)

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-04-07, 10:55 PM
I'm not happy about you selling that beauty, but if ya gotta do it, I can only hope that the person who buys it gives it the loving care you did. She is a majestic car, and deserves only the best.

Benzilla
05-04-07, 10:57 PM
Old Fleetwood PM'd me, he might be interested, so don't be too upset, Chad.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-04-07, 11:17 PM
Oh, I'm not mad per se, just a little disappointed. I know Old Fleetwood would give her a great home. I just don't wanna see it go to some young punk who won't give her the respect she deserves or to somebody who's only concerned about making it a lowrider or donk.

Old Fleetwood
05-04-07, 11:55 PM
Yawwwwn - - -
As of this late hour, she's just about spoken for !:sneaky:
Wife's talked into it and thought she loves the hot rod Stratus, I'm scared $#itless about that airbag in the steering wheel since that's what killed that woman in Danbury,CT a few years back. And if Gini forgets to switch it off and merely bumps something, the results could be really crappy since she's under 5' tall and - despite pedal blocks - sits close to the wheel.
So, this ought to drive my crabby-ass neighbor absolutely NUTS:
Not one, but TWO Cadillacs in the driveway.:lildevil:
That silly ba$tard has always bought a new car within a month of me getting one, but he went absolutely insane when I got the '95 FWB and didn't know whether to $#it or go blind even though I said it was a 11 year old car at the time.:D
He literally hasn't spoken to us since!:cookoo:
His wife cries on Gini's shoulder !:o
I wonder if he'll trade in his 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis.

Night Wolf
05-05-07, 01:23 AM
That car would look awesome in Pearl White like on the ~2000 Buicks.

Old Fleetwood
05-05-07, 10:38 AM
Stand by.
We're waiting.:D

Old Fleetwood
05-05-07, 04:58 PM
Listen my children and you shall hear,
of the daytime ride that sounds mighty queer,
Of software going nuts,
And a Cadillac lover screaming
As he tries to sign on
To a bulletin board that's scheme-ing
So I asked for a password
And it sent me a NEW ONE
So I tried it and BLOOEY
It told me just FOOEY

And that's the status of the goings on between Benzilla and me at the moment.
It would appear that each time I tried to sign on today, since early this morning, I was cut into by some advertising by "Password Manager" trying to sell me something. That, in turn, somehow blocked me from entering this site so that I haven't been able to get here or correspond with Ben.
It's been a really crappy experience, even using the NEW all-number password supplied TO MY E-MAIL ADDRESS by the website.
I just hope nobody else goes through the pure hell and B.S. that I've had all day today.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Benzilla
05-05-07, 09:51 PM
lol, take a deep breath, I'm not going to sell it out from under you, don't worry about it. She's waiting for you as long as you want her. I'm emailing you right now.

Old Fleetwood
05-05-07, 10:02 PM
We're a'waitin,:thumbsup:

Benzilla
05-05-07, 10:19 PM
Sent. ;)

Old Fleetwood
05-08-07, 11:00 PM
Getting down to the Nitty Gritty in the next few days.
I have a bunch of Auto Transport outfits in mind and have looked up a few dozen on various "rating" sites. But I would like input from anybody on this board who has had experience with transporting vehicles EITHER BAD OR GOOD and letting me know about it.
My favorite, Lone Star, who did such a great job delivering my FWB from Plano, TX, doesn't operate from Benzilla's zip code to Old Fleetwood's zip code, so I'm S.O.L. there.
Suggestions, ideas?:confused:

bicentennialcadillac
05-08-07, 11:52 PM
I've used www.shipvehicles.com

I was very satisified. Give them your info, then choose from a list of haulers/brokers who will bid for the job.

z06bigbird
05-09-07, 01:29 AM
Dang nice car, man.

z06bigbird
05-09-07, 01:33 AM
Send pics of phaeton.

96Fleetwood
05-09-07, 10:38 AM
Make it a nice weekend drive!

I am glad it is going to a good home! :thumbsup:

Old Fleetwood
05-09-07, 12:56 PM
Elias -
Damn good thought !:thumbsup:
But we've got too many irons in the fire at the moment. Sure would've love to do that; Whip down there in the FWB, then have wife drive the deVille back on Monday after Ben signs the paperwork and stuffs his pockets w/$$$.
BTW- Already have put in for vanity license plates (limit 6 digits) MY83DV :bouncy:

Benzilla
05-09-07, 02:22 PM
You could still do that, the weather down here is perfection right now! Sunny and 75 every day with all the flowers blooming. It would be a great road trip. I understand though, if you can't make the time; you can't make the time.

cool plate idea, lol. It's more creative than what I had (83COUPE). We can have seven letters here, so ha! :p

Benzilla
05-09-07, 02:23 PM
Send pics of phaeton.
reason?

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-09-07, 08:58 PM
cool plate idea, lol. It's more creative than what I had (83COUPE). We can have seven letters here, so ha! :p

I would have gone with MY83CDV

Benzilla
05-09-07, 09:06 PM
Yeah, he has a 6 letter limit though.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-09-07, 09:07 PM
Yeah, he has a 6 letter limit though.

Yeah, I know, but I meant on yours, with 7 letters available.

Benzilla
05-09-07, 09:10 PM
ohh, right. lol. Yeah, I wasn't that creative, I just wanted something different.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-09-07, 09:13 PM
Hahah yeah, licence plate creativity is what I'm all about, remember I'm the one that came up with the "IVPLAY" vanities for the Mark IV.....WHICH, MARK MY WORDS, I WILL HAVE SOME DAY!

Old Fleetwood
05-09-07, 09:17 PM
You guys realize, of course, that there are . . .uhh. . .the umm that $10.00 word - ancillaries - I have to pop for AFTER the car gets here.
>Bigger garage = $15.000.00 or more.
>Outbuilding to hold the crap that's in the garage now = ~$6,000.00 or+
............and that's why I couldn't make a nice weekend drive since I have a couple of contractors coming by for estimates over the weekend and a few more on Monday, etc.,etc., with demolition of my piggy bank which I'll send to Ben.:crybaby:

Benzilla
05-09-07, 09:30 PM
Holy shit, batman! You really do love that car. By the way, she's back from the shop, I'll email you in a second for details.

Old Fleetwood
05-09-07, 10:07 PM
Yeah - and it's to be my wife's car, not mine.
How do you spell puxxxxxxpped?:eek:
(And that's after more than 4 decades of marriage!):thepan:

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-09-07, 10:56 PM
Your wife should be so lucky to have a man that will fulfill all her vehicular fantasies! ;)

Destroyer
05-09-07, 11:53 PM
Your wife should be so lucky to have a man that will fulfill all her vehicular fantasies! ;)Yeah and its nice to have one that actually likes Caddies. Well, my wife hates my car but she loved her '98 Deville which was a piece of crap, she does like the late 60's-early 70's Cadillacs though. :alchi:

Benzilla
05-12-07, 02:44 PM
Does anybody else here want this thing? Old Fleetwood pulled out of the deal last second. I don't know what the hell to do with it now.

96Fleetwood
05-12-07, 06:16 PM
Does anybody else here want this thing? Old Fleetwood pulled out of the deal last second. I don't know what the hell to do with it now.

How much? ;)

Benzilla
05-12-07, 06:27 PM
$3,000.

Buy it, save it from a life of oversized rims and fat black chicks. 'cos that's all it'll get down here, locally...

Jonas McFeely
05-12-07, 08:19 PM
$3,000.

Buy it, save it from a life of oversized rims and fat black chicks. 'cos that's all it'll get down here, locally...

My Brougham is about to take a fat dump on me,i can feel it. I'd say i'd take it,and i wouldnt put rims on it,and i dont really know any fat black chicks. But Destoyer is thinking of selling his,and i am in-fuc*ing-love with his car.

96Fleetwood
05-12-07, 08:58 PM
Man, if I didn't buy this 1995 Roadmaster, I would be all over it.

Benzilla
05-12-07, 09:29 PM
Sell the Roadmaster! lol, just kidding, I understand. It's all about timing, sometime thing's just don't fit right.

96Fleetwood
05-12-07, 09:31 PM
Sell the Roadmaster! lol, just kidding, I understand. It's all about timing, sometime thing's just don't fit right.

Actually I am going to put it on craigslist and see if I can sell it and make a few $$$. We will see.

I~LUV~Caddys8792
05-12-07, 09:34 PM
I think Jesda would look hot driving that Coupe deVille.

Hear me Jesda? HOT.

Benzilla
05-12-07, 09:38 PM
Actually I am going to put it on craigslist and see if I can sell it and make a few $$$. We will see.

Let me know :thumbsup:

Although I'm probably going to put it on ebay very soon, I need to get rid of it, so I can't really wait a long time. But it might be worth waiting, if you were really interested.

96Fleetwood
05-12-07, 09:42 PM
Damn... I have been gone 4 days and alot has been happening on the forum. I just saw Destroyers post and honestly, I would rather have his hot rodded Fleetwood...

Goodluck with your sale on eBay!

Benzilla
05-12-07, 09:46 PM
It's cool. That is much more your style, I guess.

Benzilla
05-17-07, 03:08 PM
It's going on eBay tonight or tomorrow morning, just thought I should tell you guys first. Last chance.

I'm disappointed it's come to this, I would have liked to know where she's going and that she'll have a good home. I don't have that luxury anymore...

Destroyer
05-17-07, 04:09 PM
It's going on eBay tonight or tomorrow morning, just thought I should tell you guys first. Last chance.

I'm disappointed it's come to this, I would have liked to know where she's going and that she'll have a good home. I don't have that luxury anymore...Wherever its going I'm sure it will be to someone that loves these kinds of cars. Then again, it could be Donked. Funny thing happened today some young kids were passing by my car while I was waiting for my daughter to get off the bus. They looked at my car and called it the Fergie car. I'm assuming its cause there was a coupe like yours on a Fergie video with the '90-'91 front/rear treatment. Could go to some kid looking to make a lowrider.. That would suck.

Benzilla
05-17-07, 04:21 PM
That's what I'm afraid of, especially since I'm in the south, so any somewhat local bidders will be Donk hunters. I know a guy that's been dying to make a low rider out of it and keeps bugging me, but I'd rather it have a chance than go straight to him.

I still don't want to sell it, but one has to let go sometime.

Destroyer
05-17-07, 06:08 PM
That's what I'm afraid of, especially since I'm in the south, so any somewhat local bidders will be Donk hunters. I know a guy that's been dying to make a low rider out of it and keeps bugging me, but I'd rather it have a chance than go straight to him.

I still don't want to sell it, but one has to let go sometime.I hear ya, letting go isn't really hard for me since I've been through, well somewhere near 160 cars. Cars like the Fleetwood are a bit tougher though, I guess cause I already put lots of work and money into it and the fact that I wont get to excecute the plans I had for it. Then again, I'm already making new plans for the Mark VIII. It never ends.........:thumbsup:

Jonas McFeely
05-17-07, 07:51 PM
Wherever its going I'm sure it will be to someone that loves these kinds of cars. Then again, it could be Donked. Funny thing happened today some young kids were passing by my car while I was waiting for my daughter to get off the bus. They looked at my car and called it the Fergie car. I'm assuming its cause there was a coupe like yours on a Fergie video with the '90-'91 front/rear treatment. Could go to some kid looking to make a lowrider.. That would suck.

If some little bastard said i had the "Fergie Car", i would have probably gone to jail for assault on a minor. Oh man...:eek::eek::eek:

Benzilla
05-22-07, 06:52 PM
Here's the eBay auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160119974176&rd=1&rd=1

codewize
05-22-07, 09:20 PM
That auction is closed.

Benzilla
05-22-07, 09:21 PM
It has not started yet :) I didn't know it was closed if I had a link to it. It starts later tonight.

Benzilla
05-22-07, 10:01 PM
It's live now.

Benzilla
05-28-07, 12:40 AM
SOLD! She's going back home to North Carolina.

Wheelman322
05-28-07, 01:39 PM
Congrats on the sale Ben...I hope it's going to a good home.