: Who here is ready for a tune??

Drift-caddy
01-25-07, 07:08 PM
Well as the title says who is ready. Pm the time and date you are looking at. Or post it up here. thanks
Damian

Drift-caddy
01-25-07, 09:43 PM
Life is all about ass, you're either covering it,hauling it,laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.:welcome:

RunningOnEMT
01-25-07, 09:44 PM
IF YOU"D ANSWER MY PM I MIGHT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jk...but i'll definitely be looking for something the beginning of march

Drift-caddy
01-25-07, 09:51 PM
Thats cute, so you only want to spray a 230shot. :sneaky: Well ill work you up a price at work and shoot u a pm u back. Also you want any fancy stuff with that. Ie. remote bottle opener, heater, extext...

RunningOnEMT
01-25-07, 10:04 PM
Thats cute, so you only want to spray a 230shot. :sneaky: Well ill work you up a price at work and shoot u a pm u back. Also you want any fancy stuff with that. Ie. remote bottle opener, heater, extext...
we'll be talking then

RunningOnEMT
01-25-07, 10:05 PM
double post...

Tags63
01-29-07, 09:12 PM
Damian:

Let me know when you guys are going to hook up for the tune. I may consider taking a drive down just to say hey in person. You said it was going to be on a Saturday. Right??

Thanks,
Paul:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

valdeztke
01-29-07, 11:52 PM
I live in the DC area (Alexandria VA) and just picked up a SC CTS-V :)

Just wanted to say hello

:cool2:

heavypedal
01-30-07, 09:04 AM
I'm down for a tune later this year... will be PMing you when I get around to it. I have 1 more mod in line and then tune.

T

LUVMY04V
01-30-07, 09:09 AM
Life is all about ass, you're either covering it,hauling it,laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, or behaving like one.:welcome:I am sealing that for my myspace quote :thumbsup: