: BigJimSho - This one's for you!

CVP33
01-25-07, 05:38 PM
BigJim loves when we put drilled pedals on the emergency brake. You know, for when you're heel and toe-ing with the emergency brake. Just to piss you off even more, I added the drilled foot rest as well.

Hurry and post before she's moved and forgotten. :lildevil:

CVP33
01-25-07, 05:39 PM
Oh and one more thing. My RSA's are on the way! :D

ctsvflorida
01-25-07, 05:57 PM
It looks excellent!

The RSA's statement is not for real is it? I don't know maybe they work on SRT-8's! If I know oyu, it is just a joke!

I'll make you laugh a bit Chris! I posted up on the GTO forum about racing to goof on my friend, that I know lost to a another GTO in NY, and used the user name 04LS2GOAT figuring it would stir up some sheet! OH, boy did it ever! I had fun for 4 days with that one. Then they wanted my vin# and thanks to you I came up with GM- 1T5 B33NFVN G1RL5 JOK35 ONU

For the ones wondering about the user name, they never made an 04 LS2 GTO. I know most of you probably know this but for the ones who don't! Later.

CVP33
01-25-07, 06:07 PM
It looks excellent!

The RSA's statement is not for real is it? I don't know maybe they work on SRT-8's! If I know oyu, it is just a joke!

I'll make you laugh a bit Chris! I posted up on the GTO forum about racing to goof on my friend, that I know lost to a another GTO in NY, and used the user name 04LS2GOAT figuring it would stir up some sheet! OH, boy did it ever! I had fun for 4 days with that one. Then they wanted my vin# and thanks to you I came up with GM- 1T5 B33NFVN G1RL5 JOK35 ONU

For the ones wondering about the user name, they never made an 04 LS2 GTO. I know most of you probably know this but for the ones who don't! Later.

High quality humor as per usual. Now tell 'em you can't tell the difference between their GTO and a Grand Am from a distance. That'll really piss 'em off. I know, I've been there. Well done! :thumbsup:

And yes, the RSA's are a joke. I'm running Falken 452's and loving them. Rain or shine they've got tons of grip. They don't like the temps down near 32 though.

nxlr8
01-25-07, 06:11 PM
Where's the clutch on that thing?!?! :canttalk:

ctsvflorida
01-25-07, 06:12 PM
I should have really contacted you for some pointers for real torture as you would have done it better than me! Could've just given you the password and let you work your magic! As it turns out, many of them are pretty cool and one is even very local to me in Ocala and has 500rwhp! Pretty fast, I would say. Couple of others go racing a lot down in Tampa so I am going to meet with them when I am down there and go racing! At least watch a lot of racing as my car really is up to many of their mods! There are some fast azz goats!

CVP33
01-25-07, 06:37 PM
Where's the clutch on that thing?!?! :canttalk:

Had to have it removed, it kept causing the rear differential to explode, the NAV buttons to peel and the radiator to leak. It's the damnedest thing. Since taking out the clutch I've yet to have a mechanical failure. Hmmm. :lildevil:

And no, I NEVER fight fair. :kick: I'm a biter too. :D

thebigjimsho
01-25-07, 06:38 PM
BigJim loves when we put drilled pedals on the emergency brake. You know, for when you're heel and toe-ing with the emergency brake. Just to piss you off even more, I added the drilled foot rest as well.

Hurry and post before she's moved and forgotten. :lildevil:You're mistaken. I think drilled foot rest pedals are quite apropos.

thebigjimsho
01-25-07, 06:40 PM
Oh and Chris, congratulations! You've finally got a 3rd pedal in that lazy beast.:sneaky:

CVP33
01-25-07, 06:47 PM
Oh and Chris, congratulations! You've finally got a 3rd pedal in that lazy beast.:sneaky:

I knew you'd appreciate that!

urbanski
01-25-07, 08:10 PM
where would i move this?

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n201/therealurbanski/motivator2978554.jpg

CVP33
01-25-07, 08:36 PM
What does Florian always say? Lots of things feel like cheez whiz, but only one thing tastes like cheez whiz. He's one sick pup'. Probably why we get along so well. :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

rand49er
01-25-07, 10:46 PM
Oh and Chris, congratulations! You've finally got a 3rd pedal in that lazy beast.:sneaky::histeric:

Koooop
01-25-07, 11:50 PM
Is there one that makes it go MOO?

wildwhl
01-26-07, 01:05 AM
I have nothing to add...but I am a post whore.

WW

CHP N-V
01-26-07, 02:54 AM
Since taking out the clutch has it effected your results when coming across a 19yr old kid with a lead foot in a G35.

urbanski
01-26-07, 06:20 AM
Is there one that makes it go MOO?

:cow:

CVP33
01-26-07, 06:13 PM
Since taking out the clutch has it effected your results when coming across a 19yr old kid with a lead foot in a G35.

I've had one encounter with a 2006 Mustang GT and literally nothing else. There's no keeping a secret with this thing. And for the record, the Mustang driver would not believe my car was stock after I spanked 'em. Of course aren't we all stock? :thumbsup: