: What do ya think of these?

ZEUSROTTY
01-25-07, 03:18 PM
http://www.quicktimeperformance.com/Controller/

kinda like the vette? and how could you make them only open at wot?

any ideas?

04CTSVFLA
01-25-07, 03:29 PM
theres a few guys on this site with them.....I think you can pretty much do whatever with them if you have the controller.....

ctsvflorida
01-25-07, 03:36 PM
I don't mean to threadjack here but I was trying to insert a pic of some of the nicest pair of tits and I was going to write 'And what do you think of these!?' Unfortunately, for you guys, I don't know how to put a pic on here! :(

P.S. I probably would have gotten in trouble anyway!

04CTSVFLA
01-25-07, 03:46 PM
lol, im in class brian....ill try and call u later....i got your msg but never heard a ring....maybe i dont have ny minutes left.....im going to swing by the cingular store on my way back from campus...i dont know about this weekend....i dont have any money to really gamble with....and those buyins are a little deep for my pocket anyway..

04CTSVFLA
01-25-07, 03:47 PM
just got another message from you without a ring...no missed call just a popped up msg..i get out of class at 5:45

ctsvflorida
01-25-07, 03:49 PM
lol, im in class brian....ill try and call u later....i got your msg but never heard a ring....maybe i dont have ny minutes left.....im going to swing by the cingular store on my way back from campus...i dont know about this weekend....i dont have any money to really gamble with....and those buyins are a little deep for my pocket anyway..

I understand fully but I wanna hear about some online stuff. Call me when you get a chance or PM me an IM user name for yahoo or AOL if you have either one. Later

ZEUSROTTY
01-25-07, 03:53 PM
:Offtopic: :hijacked:

cmon....

ctsvflorida
01-25-07, 05:20 PM
Sorry buddy...but you would've loved the puppies tits! Would've all been worth it!

About your question...my friend has the Z06 and all he did is remove a fuse to leave them open all the time so, maybe just 'add' a fuse! :hide:

BLACK_CTSV
01-25-07, 05:47 PM
and how could you make them only open at wot?

any ideas?

I think it's too slow to work the way you want:

It takes approximately 4-5 seconds from the closed position to reach to the open position

Seems like you'd need a throttle body type device to work at WOT only...

ctsvett
01-27-07, 01:46 AM
Here is an image... not computer controlled, but electronically controlled.

http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/imglib/exhaust.html

Reed