: badgeyourride.com

vseries
01-25-07, 12:56 PM
If your not famaliar with their product they offer lettering similar to OE to customize your ride. SOOO I place an order on 1/17 and choose standard shipping which gives me no tracking and no rush as well, The contact info from them says they are located in Buffalo, NY , I am located in Lond Island, NY . Im figuring they shipped it standard usps and I should have it in a few days so I shoot them an email yesterday and this is the response I get.Keep in mind I chose the cheapest shipping available "I see from your ordering information that you selected the air mail option for shipping. This method is inexpensive but is uninsured and untraceable. Shipments can take anywhere from 1-6 weeks for delivery. We always recommend using one of the FedEx options for shipping. Please get in touch with us in 6 weeks from the time your order shipped if you havenít received your parts. We can then look into helping you out. If you would like to order again but use the FedEx service just let us know and we can put in a custom order for you.

Thanks,
Jeremy, Customer Service Manager

Bimmian.com

http://www.bimmian.com
Tel: +1-888-884-4269 x16

Monday - Friday
12:00pm - 5:00pm (EST) I recieved another email shortly after confirming it was being shipped from Buffalo LOL I dont know what to say my badges are on a Plane from NY to NY :banghead:

CIWS
01-25-07, 01:03 PM
What shipper do they use in that case ? Is it the USPS or someone else ?

BeastMaster
01-25-07, 01:04 PM
Thats funny. UPS from Bufdfalo to Long Island is 2 - 3 days max. You can look at it this way - you'll have them in time for spring.

vseries
01-25-07, 01:04 PM
This gets even better my question is at the bottom and this is a response I just recieved, Sorry I just have to vent:hmm:

Airmail is inexpensive. All our Mail goes the same way no matter where it is going.

Thanks,
Jeremy, Customer Service Manager

Bimmian.com

http://www.bimmian.com
Tel: +1-888-884-4269 x16

Monday - Friday
12:00pm - 5:00pm (EST)

Please be sure to include all email history with any response

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From: benny231@optonline.net [mailto:benny231@optonline.net]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:11 PM
To: Jeremy from Bimmian
Subject: Re: RE: BIMMIAN.com Order Status Has Been Updated

Why would you ship using airmail from Buffalo NY, to Long Island NY, Wouldnt standard USPS be cheaper as well??

The Tony Show
01-25-07, 01:12 PM
I had to read your original post 3 times to figure out what this thread was about.

:bonkers:

Just remeber that shipping is where everybody makes their money. If you don't choose the good shipping, they're going to torture you for it.

vseries
01-25-07, 01:18 PM
I was just thinking what if I lived in Buffalo!!!!!!!!!!!!

rand49er
01-25-07, 01:53 PM
I checked out their website the other day, and it appears to me like they use a bunch of so-called distributors to sell their stuff and offer them various discounts to peddle their products.

Last year, a few of us ordered "LS6" lettering from one of Bimmian's distributors in Canada. That guy shipped mine quickly, but a couple of guys were shorted at first ... that got quickly resolved, however. Sounds like you got one of their deadbeat distributors who's an idiot! Can you contact Bimmian directly?

50 4Ever
01-25-07, 02:16 PM
I checked out their website the other day, and it appears to me like they use a bunch of so-called distributors to sell their stuff and offer them various discounts to peddle their products.

Last year, a few of us ordered "LS6" lettering from one of Bimmian's distributors in Canada. That guy shipped mine quickly, but a couple of guys were shorted at first ... that got quickly resolved, however. Sounds like you got one of their deadbeat distributors who's an idiot! Can you contact Bimmian directly?

I was one that was shorted, I ordered "357MSI" (for a friends BMW 3 series he is putting an LS6 in for the track). My order arrived 10 days later. They shorted me a "5", I emailed them and they shipped it to me free of charge. Everything was shipped FedEx, I usually choose the cheapest mode of shipping but can't remember it I did that time or not. Hope your problem gets resolved.

:thumbsup:

DaveBlk
01-27-07, 10:55 PM
My letters came directly from Bimmian! 2 of 8 ordered had the chrome peeling while still in the package. I complained and nothing was done. Also ordered a set of Xenon bulbs and half of them didn't fit as stated!!! Beware I complained and they only wanted to give a credit after i return them at my expense ANYONE COULD SEE THE LETTERS WERE PEALING RIGHT THROUGH THE CLEAR PKG!!!!! Why orcer when they don't back up product!!:rant2: :rant2:

vseries
01-29-07, 08:29 AM
Hopefully anyone reading this post will not buy from them, Their customer service is straight from one of those capital one medieval commercials.

CIWS
01-29-07, 06:33 PM
I ordered several letters from them, chose Fed Express and received all of my shipment within just a few days. No problem whatever with my order or merchandise.

Sorry you're having such an issue.

vseries
01-31-07, 08:13 AM
Well still waiting........ On a side note I recieved my ww markers clear and tinted, I decided to install the tinted ones but paint the housing white and they look great, They match the grey of the headlight housings perfectly!!