Cadillac Owners Forum banner

'93 ETC Front Speakers

858 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  KaSe MuNNy 
#1 ·
Hey, whats goin on y'all?

I just got somebody to install a cd player and a pair of 6x9's and a amp through my ETC. It was a Bose system so he bypassed the amps or whatever, but for the front speakers, I have some 5.25" Alpines, but he had to keep the stock Bose joints in there because he didnt wanna **** with it trying to make it fit. As I had been told, the shit sounds horrible coming from the front speakers, so for now I'm just riding around with my shit faded to the back speakers so that it sounds aiight.

But what I was wondering is if there is a bracket or adaptor or something I could buy somewhere that'll allow me to put my 5.25" speakers in the door?

Thanks y'all!

#7 ·
I'm madd late, but yeah. Do you got pictures of the wood plates or anything or can you lemme know how you made them? Cuz I'm really not trying to put 4" speakers in the front when I already got some nice 5.25"s and I'm trying to get this done ASAP. I'm riding around with the 6x9's bumpin in the back but the front speakers sound like some straight doo doo cuz I had the dude wire directly to the front speaker so when I replace it I can just slip it in there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.