: Remote unlock all doors one button?

vseries
01-24-07, 11:08 AM
Ive searched even the faq but could not find how or if possible to unlock all doors with one hit of the unlock button from the remote, Also does anyone know if there are other programmable options in the BCM that can be done by the dealer?

nxlr8
01-24-07, 11:35 AM
Double click of the unlock button will do the trick

vseries
01-24-07, 01:40 PM
I know that works but on my past cars I was able to program it to open all on one touch, I've also noticed that if the second press is not done fast enough it will not work.

50 4Ever
01-24-07, 02:06 PM
I know that works but on my past cars I was able to program it to open all on one touch, I've also noticed that if the second press is not done fast enough it will not work.

On mine the second click can be several seconds later because a few times I went to unlock the car then decided to put something in the back seat and I click the remote from inside my pocket. It seems that with mine it takes a click of at least a second to get it to work, if the click is too fast, nothing happens.

As far as I know taking two clicks to open all doors is a safety issue. I'm glad it works this way because I don't want to walk up to the car and unlock all doors and have someone hop in. There have been several incidents like this reported in this area.

stivzuno
01-24-07, 02:51 PM
Ive searched even the faq but could not find how or if possible to unlock all doors with one hit of the unlock button from the remote, Also does anyone know if there are other programmable options in the BCM that can be done by the dealer?

lot of helpfull info on this in the owners manual ! but i know i hate to read it as well !!

vseries
01-24-07, 09:23 PM
There isnt much in the owners manual on this, It states -press unlock to unlock drivers door.Press the button again to unlock the rest of the doors (which I aready knew). Alot of cars will give you options in the vic/dic to change the settings, I was just hoping there was a way and I hadnt found it yet but I guess not.

ctsvett
01-25-07, 01:13 AM
no way to do this that I know of... I do need to check the personalization menu to be sure, but I think I would have done that already... Its something i want to, but never did.

Reed

The Tony Show
01-25-07, 11:39 AM
There's no way to do it.

Well, there's always some way to do it, but short of replacing or reprogramming the remote door lock receiver, it aint happenin'.