: Tampa Hardrock This Weekend

ctsvflorida
01-24-07, 10:19 AM
Just thought I would see if anyone wants to meet at 'or near' the Hardrock in Tampa either Sat. late afternoon or night or on Sunday afternoon. I have poker tournaments on Sat. morn and Sunday morn but I am after free each. Let me know if any of you guys want to get a small meet together or just have a drink at the Rock! Later

The Tony Show
01-24-07, 10:29 AM
Werd. Count me in.

Also: If we can get a confirmed turnout of a bunch of local Cadillac owners, I can get the owner to pitch in some gifts (keychains, hats, etc...) for people that attend.

ctsvflorida
01-24-07, 11:31 AM
Werd. Count me in.

Also: If we can get a confirmed turnout of a bunch of local Cadillac owners, I can get the owner to pitch in some gifts (keychains, hats, etc...) for people that attend.

Are you serious Tony, you gonna go? You are allowed to escape? You'd better get out now before you get sentenced! LMAO. Let me know if you are serious about going cuz I'll call you! Later

The Tony Show
01-24-07, 11:36 AM
I get out at 5 on Saturdays, and I'm off on Sunday so I'm good to go. The wife doesn't mind me going out since she's a little cranky anway (Less than 50 days left!).

Barring a nuclear holocaust, I'm in.

The Tony Show
01-24-07, 11:42 AM
Try cross posting in the CTS forum- maybe some of those guys would like to come, too.

Just hopefully not the guy with the Lambo doors who said he's kick my ass. He sounds tough. :rolleyes:

CTS-V420
01-24-07, 11:44 AM
I'll think about it...I may have to meet my parents in the Tampa for dinner on Saturday. If I do we can def meet up again..
Brian- did you end up getting that tune?

04CTSVforMe
01-24-07, 11:48 AM
I wish I could go...kind of a long drive from Dallas. Do they have normal table games there (like Let It Ride & Three Card Poker)?

04CTSVFLA
01-24-07, 12:41 PM
i dont think so.....just stakes holden and nl holdem tourneys and sitn gos...Brian Im an avid online poker tourney....Ive won a handful of online tourneys my most recent and biggest was I took 1st place in a 2100 person tourney....I love to play...we should somehow meet up at a game sometime....I know of a very competitive game in Gainesville where theres lots of money to be had....mostly night club owners so they give there money away.

04CTSVFLA
01-24-07, 12:41 PM
Tom Sartori (poker pro - you may recognize the name from the 05 wsop) shows his face at that game once in a while

ctsvflorida
01-24-07, 03:12 PM
I pm'd most of you guys so who ever wants to go, your in. I'll be there sat. morning early so I won't be driving with any of you, I don't think. PM your numbers and I will call you tonight.

I spoke to Tony and it sounds like he's in!

ctsvflorida
01-24-07, 11:38 PM
Bump

ctsvflorida
01-25-07, 02:53 PM
bump

Lord Cadillac
01-25-07, 05:54 PM
If there's a definite date and place, post it on the Meets calendar. You'll get more people that way...

Just click the link below:
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/calendar.php?c=3

ctsvflorida
01-25-07, 06:04 PM
Not only did I never even know that that was there...I would think that few other people kow it is there! Then, I tried to click on a date to write something, and nothing is happening. I think that most of us come to this part and that's it! Just my guess but thanks for the heads up!

Lord Cadillac
01-25-07, 06:34 PM
You need to go to the Add New Event box on the bottom left.. Screenshot coming in a minute...

Lord Cadillac
01-25-07, 06:45 PM
Screenshot...

ctsvflorida
01-25-07, 07:18 PM
You need to go to the Add New Event box on the bottom left.. Screenshot coming in a minute...

Aaaahaaaaa! Thanks again and I love your pic of the caveman! That particular commercial, with this caveman, is great!

Lord Cadillac
01-25-07, 07:49 PM
Yeah, that commercial is pretty damn funny.. They're all pretty good except for the last one. I think it's a different guy now...

Otherwise.. When you add your meet to the calendar, it's probably a good idea to link to the first page of the discussion as well.. I don't think you added yours yet, though. No biggie.. The calendar will take off when it's ready. :p

ctsvflorida
01-25-07, 08:12 PM
Yeah, that commercial is pretty damn funny.. They're all pretty good except for the last one. I think it's a different guy now...

Otherwise.. When you add your meet to the calendar, it's probably a good idea to link to the first page of the discussion as well.. I don't think you added yours yet, though. No biggie.. The calendar will take off when it's ready. :p

I'll add it just to see what happens but most of the guys who are local have already contacted me and 1 is probable, 1 is iffy and 2 can't make it but many GTO guys are going and know all the race spots so, it should be fun and interesting! I think that pretty much wraps up the boringist section of FL. as far as V's go! LOL

Everytime I look at your pic I LMAO!

ctsvflorida
01-25-07, 08:27 PM

K done! You happy now? LOL

ctsvflorida
01-27-07, 07:15 AM
I spoke to some Tampa guys on the phone and they are for real! The racing going on over there is nutz! I'll let you all know how it was on Monday when I return. I meeting up with like 6 GTO guys over there. I have to leave now, like 7 am, and get to work and then tonight meet up with these guys. Later