: If You Want to See a Mallett Up Close

sefa01
01-23-07, 03:52 PM
Martin Cadillac, one of our supporting vendors, now has an exclusive arrangement with Mallett to sell Mallett Vs (as well as Mallett Excalades) at their North Jersey dealership. If you've never seen a Mallett V, they usually have at least one in stock.

Martin's Operations Manager, Jamieson (known as JDogg on www.corvetteforum.com), will have one of the Escalade Vs in Florida as part of Cadillac's promotion at Super Bowl week.

FYI, the service department is pretty good and very flexible on aftermarket parts. They've done a fair amount on my car (two diffs, one transmission, etc.) even though it has TPIS headers, hi-flow cats, B&B exhaust and aftermarket shifter.

Florian
01-23-07, 03:57 PM
or cmon over to Cleveland and tour the Mallett facility. Youll see V's, Vettes, Sky's and Solstices among others. We did a great tour with the N. OH CTS-V gtg 2 years ago. Chuck Mallett was warm and open about his product...and a great guy.

F

05CTS
01-23-07, 04:27 PM
He's a very clever man.

Holmes815
01-23-07, 05:07 PM
Martin Cadillac, one of our supporting vendors, now has an exclusive arrangement with Mallett to sell Mallett Vs (as well as Mallett Excalades) at their North Jersey dealership. If you've never seen a Mallett V, they usually have at least one in stock.

Martin's Operations Manager, Jamieson (known as JDogg on www.corvetteforum.com) (http://www.corvetteforum.com)), will have one of the Escalade Vs in Florida as part of Cadillac's promotion at Super Bowl week.

FYI, the service department is pretty good and very flexible on aftermarket parts. They've done a fair amount on my car (two diffs, one transmission, etc.) even though it has TPIS headers, hi-flow cats, B&B exhaust and aftermarket shifter.

Sefa01,

Did you buy the V from them??? I'm glad to hear they've been accomodating to you; I know I haven't had the same luck with them.

--James

sefa01
01-23-07, 05:49 PM
Sefa01,

Did you buy the V from them??? I'm glad to hear they've been accomodating to you; I know I haven't had the same luck with them.

--James

Yes, I bought my V from them in April, 2004. As I mentioned, they've done a lot of warranty work for me. They've taken pictures of my mods, but never refused any warranty claims--even when the car was towed straight to their dealership from Pocono Raceway. If you have a problem, ask for Jamieson.