: Whats this all about???

fristim
03-14-04, 05:11 PM
Ok so I started to leave the garage; drove down my street, then made a right and proceeded to accelerate and all of sudden I get a bit of a studder kinda like a miss maybe. So I let up off the gas and proceed to drive agian. I check for codes and I get PO1527History: transmission gear and pressure switch correlation. Later on down the road I see that the gear lever was not totally in drive, kinda between N&D so I put back down to drive. Now I have no Idea what the hell this code means, could anyone shed some light on this subject? Thanks in advance!!!!

JimD
03-14-04, 05:24 PM
Ok so I started to leave the garage; drove down my street, then made a right and proceeded to accelerate and all of sudden I get a bit of a studder kinda like a miss maybe. So I let up off the gas and proceed to drive agian. I check for codes and I get PO1527History: transmission and pressure switch correlation. Later on down the road I see that the gear lever was not totally in drive, kinda between N&D so I put back down to drive. Now I have no Idea what the hell this code means, could anyone shed some light on this subject? Thanks in advance!!!!

Probably means the 'gear lever was not totally in drive'. Clear the code and see if it returns.

El Dobro
03-15-04, 11:08 AM
I use to do that once in a while in my 91 Seville. The message would pop right up on the DIC. It just says that you're not all the way in gear. When you put the shift lever where it's suppose to be, the message goes away.