: Magnuson Supercharger - Free Installation With Purchase!

tbyrne
01-22-07, 10:11 PM
We will install your Magnuson supercharger for free if you purchase it through us by Tuesday, February 6th!

01-12-60-120-SL 2004-'05 CTS-V Magnuson supercharger - satin finish $6289.99

01-12-60-120-PO 2004-'05 CTS-V Magnuson supercharger - polished finish $7339.99

http://www.tbyrne.com/Cadillac/ctsv-1lr.jpg

Just give us a call at 1-877-4-TBYRNE (1-877-482-9763) to place your order! The toll free number is blocked in MA so our in state customers will need to dial 1-508-636-0770. You can also take advantage of the 90 days same as cash financing that we offer!

Are you to far away to take advantage of this offer? No problem! Give us a call anyway and we'll take care of you for the kit by itself!

This can't be combined with any other offers.

Have a good day!

sefa01
01-23-07, 02:56 PM
This is a great deal for anyone who wants a Maggie.

ctsvflorida
01-23-07, 07:14 PM
This is a great deal for anyone who wants a Maggie.

What planet are you from? They charge you $1000 too much and then will install it for free...or for a $1000! :thepan:

What happened to the 'can't put prices on the internet'? That is all of a sudden out the window? You guys 'forced' me to call you for a price! You wouldn't even put it in my email address! WOW, is all I have to say!

Z06-PWRD
01-23-07, 09:57 PM
MSRP is $5999 on satin, why is this such a good deal? Sounds like someone is mixing sand in their KY!

tbyrne
01-24-07, 09:12 AM
Magnuson had a price increase the end of last year. The CTS-V kit with the Silver Stardust finish is $6294.75. The old price was $5995.00. Need to step into the new year! :)

ctsvflorida: We can't advertise discounted prices for the kit. As you might be able to read in the first post, retail is listed. It also says to give us a call if you want a price for the supercharger but won't be having it installed here. We didn't force you to do anything. I didn't fly down to sunny Florida, put a gun to your head, kill your cat, threaten your family and make you get on the phone. You did that on your own free will. And how can we put a price in an e-mail address?

rand49er
01-24-07, 09:33 AM
... Sounds like someone is mixing sand in their KY!Youch! I hate when that happens! :crybaby:

... The CTS-V kit with the Silver Stardust finish is $6294.75. ...I was told the same thing almost to the penny by PJA in Cal. (But, they DID say they would go down to $6.1k "just for me.")

I'm in the process of loading my "gun" and will want to pull the trigger at some point, but it's gonna take another several months (6-8?) to do so. Would love to see who will have the best deal then, maybe for a ten-person-plus GP. :stirpot:

Otherwise, this is the best deal I see at present with an appoximate value equivalent to under $5.5k for the SC alone. There's just no way I can swing it right now. :rant2:

ctsvflorida
01-24-07, 09:39 AM
Magnuson had a price increase the end of last year. The CTS-V kit with the Silver Stardust finish is $6294.75. The old price was $5995.00. Need to step into the new year! :)

ctsvflorida: We can't advertise discounted prices for the kit. As you might be able to read in the first post, retail is listed. It also says to give us a call if you want a price for the supercharger but won't be having it installed here. We didn't force you to do anything. I didn't fly down to sunny Florida, put a gun to your head, kill your cat, threaten your family and make you get on the phone. You did that on your own free will. And how can we put a price in an e-mail address?

OK, let me refrase that...I 'had' to call to get a price as I emailed you and you wrote the same thing about calling! So, that is 'how' you can put it in my email! :want: I mean like we are going to forward the email to Magnuson or post it on the forum! Granted, I guess you may find someone who might do this to you, if it is not 'ethical' to Magnuson but for Magnuson to tell you that you can't even email discounts really sucks for you guys!

Regardless of me pretty much just breakin balz because I couldn't see the reason that I had to call for the price...I will tell you guys looking to buy a new one that their price was actually excellent when I did call, at the time about 3 months ago. I guess I am allowed to put ballpark prices on here for the new buyers and I can tell you guys that it was about 12% off retail so I am sure it is the same.

Obviously, the fact of the free install is pretty much getting the going price of the install removed from the list price, hence the discount, and gives these guys some breathing room to actually show their lower price. I know I shouldn't break 'you' vendors balz as I may be interfering with your biz and I don't want to do that and shouldn't do that so I do apologize and will stay away next time! Does get you bumped though! :halo:

P.S. You should fly down to sunny Florida and soak up some of this weather! You can put a gun to my head and threaten my family but don't you DARE go near my cat!

tbyrne
01-24-07, 10:09 AM
LOL!!! Thank you, I needed that post this morning :)

We've been carrying Magnuson products for years and offer discounts on them once in awhile. We used to e-mail pricing but was pretty much hung because of that. Actually almost lost the distributorship because of that. People would forward the quotes to them or other vendors would pretend to be customers, get a quote and forward that. We went back to selling for regular retail for awhile but it seemed like other companys were having sales here and there so in the end, we "conformed" but won't put any discounted prices in writting. I rather just be able to say "the kits are $xxxx.xx" but I can't

btw- FL has to be alot warmer than up here right now. It's going to be near 0 later this week. Burrr...

sefa01
01-25-07, 10:19 AM
LOL!!! Thank you, I needed that post this morning :)

We've been carrying Magnuson products for years and offer discounts on them once in awhile. We used to e-mail pricing but was pretty much hung because of that. Actually almost lost the distributorship because of that. People would forward the quotes to them or other vendors would pretend to be customers, get a quote and forward that. We went back to selling for regular retail for awhile but it seemed like other companys were having sales here and there so in the end, we "conformed" but won't put any discounted prices in writting. I rather just be able to say "the kits are $xxxx.xx" but I can't

btw- FL has to be alot warmer than up here right now. It's going to be near 0 later this week. Burrr...

I think some of you guys are missing the point. $6,289 installed is a GREAT deal. Maybe phrasing "free installation" was a bad way to put it, but I can tell you that many places I checked want $7,000 or more installed. Plus you're getting a quality shop, a forum vendor, who has a lot of experience in installing Magnusons.

I thought seriously of using TByrne, but logistically it wouldn't work since he's more than 200 miles away. But if you're anywhere in the vicinity (or don't mind the distance), consider his offer.

rand49er
01-25-07, 03:06 PM
... but logistically it wouldn't work since he's more than 200 miles away. ...Yeah, but just think how fast you could make it home!

ctsvflorida
01-25-07, 03:52 PM
Yeah, but just think how fast you could make it home!

RAND: Your full of good ones today! I would give you those stupid points but have no idea how! I am retarded aren't I?...

tbyrne
01-30-07, 06:20 PM
Some customers have asked about the financing for mail over sales. You'll have to stop in to take care of the application. There won't be any problem using the card for products that are shipped after that. Labor can also be charged :)

1 week left for this special!