: 2007 Escalade Strut Grill

MarkMatthews
01-22-07, 02:10 AM
I cant take it anymore. I have to have that STRUT Vail grill. It looks so mean coming down the street. Anyone know where I can get one at a reasonable price. I cant justify 4-5 grand.

hcvone
01-22-07, 07:06 AM
GM Geek told us some time back that he "maybe" able to get us a deal at 1500 if enough people went in on it. I have not heard anything else on it. I would get on too, but not at 4k to 5k.

CadillacGrillz
01-22-07, 01:16 PM
e&g classics just made a grill exactly the same except for the cadillac symbol and its probably in the 800 im thinking of buying that one

STEALTHBOMBER
01-22-07, 01:35 PM
i paid 3,700 but if you really look around i think you can get a better price

yellowscorpion
01-22-07, 01:51 PM
where can we see pics of said grill? Im curious to know what it looks like. I presume its for the 07 esv?

MarkMatthews
01-22-07, 04:40 PM
Go to www.strutwear.com They have a few different ones.

MarkMatthews
01-23-07, 12:55 AM
How do we get in touch with GM GEEK? I emailed him with no response. I was wanting to get the ipod integrator also.

walks
01-23-07, 12:01 PM
Can anyone suggest a site to see about buying one of these grills? Have done numerous searches and can't come up with anything.

Kappa-Lac
01-23-07, 01:07 PM
e&g classics just made a grill exactly the same except for the cadillac symbol and its probably in the 800 im thinking of buying that one

I would like to see a pic of the E&G classic strut "look-a-like" grille.

CadillacGrillz
01-23-07, 06:34 PM
I would like to see a pic of the E&G classic strut "look-a-like" grille.

heres a pic of the grill

MarkMatthews
01-23-07, 06:43 PM
I think that is a strut grill. I went to E&G website and they dont show that model. This is the one I want.

Falkolade
01-23-07, 06:46 PM
ya that one is a strut... hence the giant strut emblem in the center...

yourgmsolutions
01-23-07, 08:02 PM
Here is some info/story for You guys.
T Rex grill has same meshi as E & G / strut / Asanti/etc. but design around the mesh, is the same as strut (check out picture below)
So basicaly the only differense is, extra plates that goes over the mesh with unique design.
So I had a several customers who gave me their design (on jpeg) and I had those plates cut out and welded to the mesh.
I could not take any pics, (was not allowed ), but I tell You this. few of them looked better than Strut.
Idea is this, You can have a bad a$$ looking grill that no one has it. that's what those guys told me. they hang out with celebritys and etc. and they all have strut grills,so they went different route.
but the funniest part was, that a few of those guys frieds called me and traded me theirs strut grills for modified T Rex ones :) (i don't have them anymore. they were gone in 60 sec.)
the end of this story is this.
it's very possible to have a unique good looking grill under $1K

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/gm-geek/54194.jpg

MarkMatthews
01-23-07, 08:15 PM
Falkolade the picture you put up, i couldnt find that grill on E&Gs website. I know the one that I put up is a strut. Thats why I started this post. Me personally have had a bad experience with E&G grills. I put one on my 04 ext (vertical classic) and the bars oxidized. Looked bad up close. I had a strut on my 300C and had no problems. Just a preference thing. Havent tried a T Rex grill. The bezel at the bottom is a little different on the Strut versus other brands. GM Geek hook me up if you come across a Strut Vail grill like I have pictured if at all possible.

yourgmsolutions
01-23-07, 08:26 PM
The bezel at the bottom is a little different on the Strut versus other brands. GM Geek hook me up if you come across a Strut Vail grill like I have pictured if at all possible.

well, of course thre will be a little difference in grills, other wise T Rex will get sued by strut.
I'll see what I can do on strut grill for You. last year I had a very good chance to get it. let me make a few phone calls. also when You get a chance check out Asanti Grills. they are not bad,

ps: I think the reason you did not see E & G grill on their web site, is because I think they made it for vogue tyre company.
check vogue web site

MarkMatthews
01-23-07, 09:00 PM
yep. Its on vogues site. Thanks, let me know if you can help. The Asanti grills are okay, but if you get that you have to get Asanti wheels. I heard Strut makes wheels now, any idea on what they cost for 26s?

cadymon
01-24-07, 03:39 AM
T Rex grill has same meshi as E & G / strut / Asanti/etc. but design around the mesh, is the same as strut (check out picture below)
So basicaly the only differense is, extra plates that goes over the mesh with unique design.
So I had a several customers who gave me their design (on jpeg) and I had those plates cut out and welded to the mesh.
I could not take any pics, (was not allowed ), but I tell You this. few of them looked better than Strut.
Idea is this, You can have a bad a$$ looking grill that no one has it. that's what those guys told me. they hang out with celebritys and etc. and they all have strut grills,so they went different route.
but the funniest part was, that a few of those guys frieds called me and traded me theirs strut grills for modified T Rex ones :) (i don't have them anymore. they were gone in 60 sec.)

so gm geek is it possible that you could make me one if i tell you what i want far as design.and i need your services asap.i have a brand new 07 esv that i need you to touch up.i really like the one they made for vogue.

hornyjuan
01-24-07, 11:26 AM
yep. Its on vogues site. Thanks, let me know if you can help. The Asanti grills are okay, but if you get that you have to get Asanti wheels. I heard Strut makes wheels now, any idea on what they cost for 26s?

The largest wheel size that Strut makes is 22" which is dinky compared to what's available these days. Their in the range of $10k. Funny thing is Asanti makes the wheels for Strut.

yourgmsolutions
01-24-07, 12:11 PM
so gm geek is it possible that you could make me one if i tell you what i want far as design.and i need your services asap.i have a brand new 07 esv that i need you to touch up.i really like the one they made for vogue.

You can draw your design, or photo shop it. and e-mail it to me. use pic of that escalade with trex grill on it. in case if you don't want to use cadillac logo in the middle. custom engraving can be done too.
just like on voque grill, they have their own logo.

Kappa-Lac
01-24-07, 12:25 PM
You can draw your design, or photo shop it. and e-mail it to me. use pic of that escalade with trex grill on it. in case if you don't want to use cadillac logo in the middle. custom engraving can be done too.
just like on voque grill, they have their own logo.

GM_Geek

How much dos the Vogue aka e&G classic grille run? also how much will the "custom" t-rex grille run?

Kappa-Lac
01-24-07, 12:33 PM
ps: I think the reason you did not see E & G grill on their web site, is because I think they made it for vogue tyre company.
check vogue web site

The vouge tyre grille looks just like the strut one......

Vouge
http://vogue-tyre.com/upimages/gallery/CAD575/575-escalade-hornet_500.jpg

Strut
http://www.strutwear.com/images/gallery/253-Strut-Escalade-Aspen.jpg

yourgmsolutions
01-24-07, 01:04 PM
:) I would not be surprise if Strut made that grill for Voque. lot's of company do that. Just like Trex made grills for Asanty. I'll find out how much vogue wants for their grill.
my personal opinion, if i had own $70k vehicle, I would never, ever, put vogue logo on my grill.
here is what I've done with last grill we customized for a guy. Trex grill comes with huge plate (where You place the cadillac logo on it. So I had 3 separate piece of special plexy to cut out, same size as plate. took it to friend of mine. they have laser cut engraving mashine, gave them JPEG of 07 escalade, and they engraved that into those pieces. Basicaly kind of like 3D. then I inserted ribbon cable style neon light, and when You turn on that light, only engraving part lights up. but also I gave the guy another piece with cadillac whreth engrave. and the way I set it up, he could easely change them
I'm on the process doing those logos for CTS V. when they done, I'll post pics.

MarkMatthews
01-24-07, 01:19 PM
Now if they would just make this one. Does anyone know where you can buy this vogue grill and for how much?

nbomar
01-24-07, 03:35 PM
How much is the TRex Grille shown on the Maroon escalade GM Geek posted? I really like that one more than the Strut version....

yourgmsolutions
01-24-07, 03:49 PM
How much is the TRex Grille shown on the Maroon escalade GM Geek posted? I really like that one more than the Strut version....

$445 including shipping

jrs05caddyext
01-24-07, 05:04 PM
gm any pictures of that one you made for an escalade?

jsmendoza
01-24-07, 05:31 PM
Hello to every one
I am new to this site and just got an 2007 EXT, I was reading about the grill and count me in

Jeff Koppelman
01-24-07, 09:02 PM
Gm Geek how can i email you. Are you able to get a Strut Grill for the 07's looking at the Aspen

yourgmsolutions
01-24-07, 09:36 PM
Gm Geek how can i email you. Are you able to get a Strut Grill for the 07's looking at the Aspen

not at this time. sorry

Kappa-Lac
01-25-07, 01:17 AM
not at this time. sorry
Can you mod a T-rex to look like an aspen? :)

yourgmsolutions
01-25-07, 01:58 AM
Can you mod a T-rex to look like an aspen? :)

it would be cheaper for You to get Vogue grill, the one looks like strut. You could be under $600 including shipping for it. I ordered one today, just to check it out. they will be available in the next few weeks

cadymon
01-25-07, 03:12 AM
it would be cheaper for You to get Vogue grill, the one looks like strut. You could be under $600 including shipping for it. I ordered one today, just to check it out. they will be available in the next few weeks

hey gm geek can you go ahead get me one of the vogue grill please.
you can pm me back or email me at smokinxtreme@yahoo.com

cadymon
01-25-07, 03:17 AM
gm geek does that Vogue front grill come with the side grill too.

Kappa-Lac
01-25-07, 10:16 AM

Sweet! Please let me know when you receive it!

cadymon
01-26-07, 10:44 PM
hey gm geek where you at i want to know how to get my hands on those VOGUE grill. get with me so i can get one from u ASAP.

yourgmsolutions
01-26-07, 11:03 PM
hey gm geek where you at i want to know how to get my hands on those VOGUE grill. get with me so i can get one from u ASAP.

I'm in Sand_Diego area, but i'll be picking them up in LA (Santa Fe Spring). so when I go there, I'll let you know in advance, so we can meet and you can check out the grill.
voque don't have them yet, that's what they told me. but they are on the way

cadymon
01-26-07, 11:10 PM
I'm in Sand_Diego area, but i'll be picking them up in LA (Santa Fe Spring). so when I go there, I'll let you know in advance, so we can meet and you can check out the grill.
voque don't have them yet, that's what they told me. but they are on the way

yeah for sure let me know that would save time for both of us.
another thing its just 30 min away so that cool instead of 2hour.
please let me know when your about to goand another thing is when are u expacting to go there.

cadymon
01-26-07, 11:24 PM
i just want a grill that doesn't look like every damn grill out there besides you know shit like struts and asnati.

cadymon
01-27-07, 11:49 PM
let me know whats up with the grill also.

cadymon
01-28-07, 02:31 AM
how soon can you get these gm geek.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3137/266strutescaladevailxu2.jpg

jrs05caddyext
01-29-07, 01:13 PM
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8809/07strut6xa1.jpg

jenny1
01-29-07, 06:03 PM

Yes, but looking at the grill up close, the mesh used for the Vogue grill makes it look cheap, and that Vogue logo is horrendously ugly! Can you replace the mesh on the Vogue grill, and use mesh similar to the Strut or T-REX? I am interested in having a grill that looks similar to the T-REX grill, except made with the original Cadillac crest placed on top of the mesh (not embossed or with the tacky chrome background with the Cadillac logo that comes standard) and having the side grill bars line up exactly with the hood grill bars. Also can you make custom side vents as well?

yourgmsolutions
01-31-07, 10:14 PM
was at cadillac dealership earlier today.
I saw that Vogue Grill up close.....
If i ever will order that grill for somebody here, it will be as_is deal

c6am
02-02-07, 09:02 AM
I bought the E&G fine mesh grill from US Speed. $795 including delivery. Took about 2 hours to install but what a difference.

I can't tell the difference between the E&G and a $4k grill.

Just my opinion.

yourgmsolutions
02-02-07, 09:14 AM
I bought the E&G fine mesh grill from US Speed. $795 including delivery. Took about 2 hours to install but what a difference.

I can't tell the difference between the E&G and a $4k grill.

Just my opinion.

exactly. and the T Rex one that I sell is $425 shipped, is same as E & G
point I made before.
they all use same exactly mess

CadillacGrillz
02-02-07, 06:54 PM
c6am what did u have to do to install the e g grill any cutting required

cadymon
02-06-07, 10:56 PM
any up date on the Vogue grille GM.

yourgmsolutions
02-06-07, 10:58 PM
any up date on the Vogue grille GM.

are you ready for one ?

cadymon
02-10-07, 02:04 AM
are you ready for one ?

im ready just waiting on you :thumbsup:

cadymon
02-10-07, 09:31 PM
yo GM get me a Vogue grill ASAP.

cadymon
02-12-07, 01:46 AM
hey GM can you get me these side grill from E&G:thumbsup:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/9943/1124148af908d49gm5.jpg

cadymon
02-12-07, 11:02 AM
:thumbsup: lets do this

wookerNokturnal
02-12-07, 12:49 PM

not bad its looks clean ..
will consider it.....

yourgmsolutions
02-12-07, 12:56 PM
not bad its looks clean ..
will consider it.....

I do color matching on those grills too. they look pretty good too.
here is a Yukons that I did, just to give you idea

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/gm-geek/denali%20grills/P1011992_1.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/gm-geek/denali%20grills/P1012017.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/gm-geek/denali%20grills/P1012008.jpg

Jackalope Eye
02-12-07, 07:28 PM
I already had a E&G classic grill put in which means there was some cutting and whatnot done. Would I be able to put a Strut or similar grill on with the existing cuts that were made?

yourgmsolutions
02-12-07, 07:37 PM
I already had a E&G classic grill put in which means there was some cutting and whatnot done. Would I be able to put a Strut or similar grill on with the existing cuts that were made?

sure You can.

Jackalope Eye
02-12-07, 08:20 PM
Can you email me so I can talk to you regarding which one I would like to buy? I can't send private messages yet.

garyisdead at yahoo dot com

thanks GMG!

homeslice
02-14-07, 09:46 PM
Are these grills pretty easy to intstall? Would I be able to go back to stock afterwards?

cadymon
02-18-07, 10:43 PM
yo GMG n e news on the grill please let me know :thumbsup:
hope ur ok now:)

cadymon
03-23-07, 12:46 PM
where you at GMG ive been waiting on you regards to VOGUE GRILL and blacked out tail for my 07ESV.

cadymon
03-24-07, 09:53 PM
where you at GMG ive been waiting on you regards to VOGUE GRILL and blacked out tail for my 07ESV.

i need these parts man............

GWesson88
05-01-07, 12:26 AM
I do color matching on those grills too. they look pretty good too.
here is a Yukons that I did, just to give you idea

[IG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/gm-geek/denali%20grills/P1011992_1.jpg[/IMG]
[IG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/gm-geek/denali%20grills/P1012017.jpg[/IMG]
[IG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y256/gm-geek/denali%20grills/P1012008.jpg[/IMG]

I really want a Strut Grill (Vail) for my pimped out Escalade. Do you hook ups for that ? Does the T-Rex mesh look just as good in person? Always seems like the Strut grill looks more shiny and the overall look just looks more polished. Considering what you're suggesting with a t-res grille modified and turned into a one of a kind grille. Do you have any pics of your work? I live in San Diego so please e-mail me at isolaluce@cox.net for your answer.

z06bigbird
05-01-07, 08:06 PM
$4k to $5k for a grill? Heck, I don't pay that much for my entire cars.

GWesson88
05-03-07, 04:38 PM
I still think the Strut Vail collection grille is the best one out there. Does anyone know how or where to get them for under 4k? If you have any info please e-mail me at isolaluce@cox.net.

cadymon
05-03-07, 10:13 PM
i have got my VOGUE grille from GM GEEK and ill tell you something it looks the same besides the emblem. if anyone is interested i have a friend who can get the ASANTI grille package for 3200 so let me know if you might want it.and MODS im just posting this up so i can help others in here.

benamaster
05-03-07, 11:16 PM
i have got my VOGUE grille from GM GEEK and ill tell you something it looks the same besides the emblem. if anyone is interested i have a friend who can get the ASANTI grille package for 3200 so let me know if you might want it.and MODS im just posting this up so i can help others in here.

Any pictures of it on your truck?

cadymon
05-04-07, 10:12 PM
Any pictures of it on your truck?

ill get some pics up asap once i was the lade.

ironmc01
06-28-07, 12:44 AM
so how about them pics. i was wondering if anyone has a body colored (which would be black for me) e and g fine mesh grille with the original emblem

wookerNokturnal
06-28-07, 03:07 AM
no not 4-5 g... ill try to hook you up hit me up

PhiNally
06-28-07, 10:09 PM
I have one for an 02-06 if your interested just let me know.

ironmc01
06-28-07, 11:40 PM
any1 selling the aspen strut collection for the 07 'lade under 4k lol

tjfls4
07-21-07, 02:18 PM
I can get you the srtut grills but they come at a premium. theyre all hand made and damn nice. remember you get what you pay for. but yea the aspen collection for the o7's is the nicest grill kit anywere. I can also get the asanti collection to at good prices compared to retail. hit me up if your interested.

urbanski
07-21-07, 02:31 PM
I can get you the srtut grills but they come at a premium. theyre all hand made and damn nice. remember you get what you pay for. but yea the aspen collection for the o7's is the nicest grill kit anywere. I can also get the asanti collection to at good prices compared to retail. hit me up if your interested.

would you like to be a supporting vendor here, so you can advertise?
http://www.cadillacforums.com/subscribe.html

Synergetic
07-21-07, 03:41 PM

You can buy the same grilles w/o the emblem but through T-Rex for $400-600. If your going to pay high price for the knock off, mine as well get the real thing from Strut. Your right, you get what you pay for.

EscoZito
08-15-07, 01:01 AM
The stock Caddy grill is dope. It has chrome mesh behind a paint-matched chrome top. You guys all know what the stock grill looks like, and I think it is super clean.

The Strut/Vogue/E&N/TRex/etc all play off of the exact same design idea (thick, chrome, edgey borders with chrome mesh inside and a fat ugly badge in the middle). If you want to be a true big baller, then just go get the Original Strut grill. If you are running low on funds or can't justify spending thousands of dollars on a grill, then don't put an aftermarket grill on your $65,000 truck. If you fall into the second category and still feel the need to proceed with blinging out your Escalade, then get one of the cheaper imitation grills. A great justification for this method could be telling yourself that you are different and more unique than all the athletes and rich folk who rock the Strut grills.

Either way, don't expect to find any "too good to be true" deals on a Strut grill here...

big3
08-15-07, 11:26 AM
The stock Caddy grill is dope. It has chrome mesh behind a paint-matched chrome top. You guys all know what the stock grill looks like, and I think it is super clean.

The Strut/Vogue/E&N/TRex/etc all play off of the exact same design idea (thick, chrome, edgey borders with chrome mesh inside and a fat ugly badge in the middle). If you want to be a true big baller, then just go get the Original Strut grill. If you are running low on funds or can't justify spending thousands of dollars on a grill, then don't put an aftermarket grill on your $65,000 truck. If you fall into the second category and still feel the need to proceed with blinging out your Escalade, then get one of the cheaper imitation grills. A great justification for this method could be telling yourself that you are different and more unique than all the athletes and rich folk who rock the Strut grills.

Either way, don't expect to find any "too good to be true" deals on a Strut grill here...
Well guys,
We did a group buy offer in the past for the strut grilles and offered you the best price that we could. If you have enough people that are truely interested in spending the money for the real thing and not a knock off we will see what we can do with the guys at Strut. We need to have some numbers on how many are willing to pay the price for the quality.

Anthony Stephenson
Big 3 Performance
262-542-2443

So.... How many are truely interested in having one, and whats the price that you will pay... (Be realistic, it is a Strut)

Bigcaddy1
09-05-07, 03:48 PM
I have the 07 Strut Aspen package on my Escalade Ext. You get what you pay for - if you don't want to be recognized as having the best then go with the E&G classic. The reason I dropped the cash is for people to notice. 210 Customs in San Antonio ordered and installed mine. There is a reason you can't get Strut Wear on a Tahoe, Chrysler, etc. Strut has done a great job keeping this a "top shelf" acessory. You are driving the best, so save up and dress it with the best! I am the only one in San Antonio with Strut Wear on my Escalade, and it's nice!

jrs05caddyext
09-05-07, 05:47 PM
pictures???

urbanski
09-05-07, 05:56 PM
I have the 07 Strut Aspen package on my Escalade Ext. You get what you pay for - if you don't want to be recognized as having the best then go with the E&G classic. The reason I dropped the cash is for people to notice. 210 Customs in San Antonio ordered and installed mine. There is a reason you can't get Strut Wear on a Tahoe, Chrysler, etc. Strut has done a great job keeping this a "top shelf" acessory. You are driving the best, so save up and dress it with the best! I am the only one in San Antonio with Strut Wear on my Escalade, and it's nice!

only one eh? i'll be watching...

anthonygee
09-10-07, 12:25 PM
hi can you please e-mail me some information where i can purchase a gril like that it sure is nice by the way what is the cost.

big3
09-10-07, 03:46 PM
Pictures of the Strut grill can be seen on this thread.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-escalade-ext-esv-forum-1999/107985-strut-escalade-grilles-acessories-badges-sparkle.html

big3
09-10-07, 04:01 PM
Prices are also in that link.

nofinga911
09-11-07, 12:22 AM

ummm what do you mean you cant get strut for a chrysler...my girl has her strut package on her srt8 300

hotwhips22
01-08-08, 06:13 PM
where do you live?

hesaves0211
04-24-09, 10:24 PM
bump for the vail. that grille is by far the sickest grille for the ext.

csp3000
04-25-09, 12:01 AM
I have two brand new STRUT grills still in the sealed boxes that neither my dad or myself ever installed that I would be willing to part with. If anyone has an interest pm me.:thumbsup:

Ronin
04-26-09, 12:52 PM
I have the 07 Strut Aspen package on my Escalade Ext. You get what you pay for - if you don't want to be recognized as having the best then go with the E&G classic. The reason I dropped the cash is for people to notice. 210 Customs in San Antonio ordered and installed mine. There is a reason you can't get Strut Wear on a Tahoe, Chrysler, etc. Strut has done a great job keeping this a "top shelf" accessory. You are driving the best, so save up and dress it with the best! I am the only one in San Antonio with Strut Wear on my Escalade, and it's nice!

Wow...1 whole post. Over a year and half ago, and haven't been back since. Yeah, you're balling dawg! :bigroll:

As far as the statement that Strut is keeping their product "top shelf" goes; they're available for Tahoes and Denalis...so what does that mean? Is Strut lowering their standards, or just trying to make more money?

Not hating on anyone feeling the Strut grille, just ain't for me. And it's sure not the price, I could really care less. There's a Range Rover HSE (supercharged) around me that's all Struted out and I laugh out loud when I see it. It's just way to over the top for me. I blame Will Castro/Unique Autosports/Unique Whips for unfortunately making Strut a household word. It screams LOOK AT ME, and if you have that type of personality, then good on ya, the Escalade is plenty classy without it, and I think the stocker is very well done, although I prefer the "sport" version of the OEM which I'll be installing shortly.

On a $150+K Bentley/Lambo/M-B/RR/etc. I can see dropping that kind of money on a grille, just not on $70K-ish SUV. That nut would put a nice dent in a set of wheels, supercharger, A/V gear, Kelderman air-ride, etc.

BTW, y'all know if you don't get an endorsement (which, in short, means you're going to pay more premium) from your insurance company for all this cool stuff, like $4/5K grilles, when your truck ends up stolen and in a container bound for a Russian weapons trafficker or South American drug cartel scumbag that your insurance company will laugh, out loud, when you try to get reimbursed for it. I know, I was a claims adjuster way back in the day and idiots with $4K cars and $5K audio systems got their feelings hurt all the time.