: car show s. jersey 6/27

os101king
03-14-04, 10:30 AM
would love to tell y'all that it's a caddy show.. or that i even have a caddy crew around here, but here's the story anyway. that's my baby up in the corner there, and she's gonna be out and showing for the first time. it's going to be a nice day out, located along rt. 9 in bayville nJ. about ten minutes from exit 80/77 off the GSP. we're having ALL sorts of classes, and the final details will be posted on www.jerseyshowdown.com (http://www.jerseyshowdown.com) when we get them hammered out. we'll have pizza eating contests, hot shorts competition, spark plug pull and lots of activities, plus it's going on right in front of "Blackbeard's Cave" amusement park (lots of stuff for the kids). Go carts, paintball arena, kiddie rides, driving range, et cetera. I'd love to have a little company for my eldo, so if anyone's looking for a nice sunday afternoon "down the shore", the be sure to come out. no charge for spectators, either. and all this about fifteen minutes from Seaside Heights!! and questions, email me.:rolleyes2

Sandy
03-14-04, 09:06 PM
After the Hot Shorts competition I would enjoy a plug pull :p

"" we'll have pizza eating contests, hot shorts competition, spark plug pull ""